Are we the bad guys?

You saw it the nigger team won the WC inmigrants won, Africa won Diversity won, we fougth so hard and we sere defeated, maibe they are rigth maybe, Diversity its the way?

Attached: 0kKj6On.png (640x480, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS
cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/2018-world-cup-final-pitch-invaders-interrupt-france-vs-croatia-match-in-russia/
deadspin.com/this-world-cup-final-match-absolutely-fucking-rules-1827610778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Africa won Diversity won
Our slaves* won.
We'll always own them. Whether they like it or not.

I agree, the best runners should be running the world.

I knew I'd find a few fucking Jews pushing the diversity shit on this subject.

yeah man all the rapes and murders are now null because of fucking soccer
u get it

Attached: 1516233243646.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>proof of pizzagate
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
>IckeWAVE
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

>God speaks to Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS

Satanist BTFO
Molechians on Suicide watch......

Attached: 1531638404566.jpg (393x462, 26K)

Damn they won a game of sportsball, Call me when they create a functioning civilization that isn't fictional like wakanda.

Attached: 35487337_567127097021642_7454344044936691712_n.jpg (640x640, 100K)

>pussy riot interrupted during Croatia's play
>Croatia played as a team
>France watched their native team members make goals.

>cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/2018-world-cup-final-pitch-invaders-interrupt-france-vs-croatia-match-in-russia/
>In the second half with France leading 2-1 and Croatia advancing the ball up the final third, a posse of pitch invaders interrupted the match before quickly being accosted and dragged -- not so nicely -- off the pitch.
>deadspin.com/this-world-cup-final-match-absolutely-fucking-rules-1827610778

It's as if African Americans didn't watch the game, and just assumed black guys won the game for France.

wtf diversity is our strength now!

Attached: le diverse fagball.png (678x493, 47K)

>sports matter

Facking checked

Attached: 55E1536B-6228-4B33-82FE-21E125A420EA.gif (400x400, 437K)

Checked KEK HAS SPOKEN!!

If success is the measure of moral merit, then we should also consider success in academics, business, art, and war.

Answer: honestly yes, we are trying too hard to keep central americans and mexicans out of our country. If we were to allow more in we'd have a WC winning soccer team and our economy would have the human capital it needs to work at peak efficiency and it would reduce suffering on our continent.

All I am saying is make them take fitness and intelligence tests and if they can pass, let them be Americans. Lets do Ellis Island 2.0 the world is crying out for it.

not one player was an immigrant
but we know Democrats assume if someone is balck he must be an immigrant

So you be saying we some kinda incel squad?

I mean, are you surprised? Africans have the advantage (enzymes, bone density etc.) when it comes to sports. Expecting whites to win would've been like expecting blacks to win the world chess tournament.

What a soccer game kek
Like that means any thing

>We lost
>Aww schucks
>They win
>Paris burns
No.

>You saw it the nigger team won the WC inmigrants won, Africa won Diversity won, we fougth so hard and we sere defeated, maibe they are rigth maybe, Diversity its the way?
>Sports game shows who is right and who is wrong.
We are not that weak minded.

>team is all african with only 3 white guys on it
>white guys aren't even french
>catalan, luso-teutonic players
>number 2 defender has a jewfro
>this is diversity
Diversity means niggers then? Niggers are the way? Africa isn't niggers but is diversity?
I'd say get help but you schizos are also the psychologists. Kill yourselves.

>people actually believe this

Except you have given them a place in your society, your women etc.

I used to support Trump but now that I see niggers can kick a ball into a net I'm having second thoughts. Should have voted for Hillary. More vibrant diversity por favor!

You cant even own a spoon by now

>Niggers won a game that mimics their hunting techniques for the last 120k years.
Fucking shocked.

You mean a bunch of people who were (probably rightly) treated like work animals for centuries are actually good work animals? God damn, I need to re-think shit...

M E M E F L A G S A R E S H I L L S

D O N O T R E P L Y

Attached: 1531328439761.jpg (416x485, 64K)