What was his problem?

What was his problem?
Why is he shaking like that?
youtu.be/CYjDMdF3RDI

Attached: 8E569C29-54D7-4D6A-8185-3C7EAFE998F9.jpg (1242x1940, 1.71M)

The fug is that ringing?

This is a white man on the verge of a chimp out. He will one day lead a death squad because of this incident.

Attached: image.jpg (478x478, 79K)

Because he's probably a fucking weirdo? And guess what, this video will be spread around on social media as a representation of white people.

He knew that black woman would kick his white devil ass.

basic adrenal response

used to get like that myself after getting in a fight before I got jaded, he's probably just scared he'll lose his job because of being recorded or just not used to confrontation

He probably doesn’t like confrontation and is being forced to do things he doesn’t want to do by some loud mouth entitled nigger chimping out in his store over a fraudulent coupon she printed out at the library.

probably parkinson's

Wtf white people. And when I pass you on the sidewalk you act super awkward instead of just saying hello like normal people.

.1mBTC has been deposited into your bitcoin wallet

kek

Attached: martb.jpg (504x792, 54K)

Stealing makes me rage too

Great way to get shot, stabbed, raped...

How? I'm already across the fucking street by that point.

was it something she just printed out? Most stores don't take those anymore and haven't for a long time. I remember when /b/ was making shit tons that would let you buy PS3 controllers for $5 or a 24 pack of redbull for like a dollar. A year or so later and every walmart and target near me had signs saying printed coupons were no longer accepted.

Yeah, it makes complete sense that he's calling the cops on her, and on the verge of exploding into a fit of rage, just because she tried to use an expired coupon. Makes perfect sense.

She definitely didn't flip out before pulling her phone out, and do something that resulted in the alarm going off. And it's absolutely impossible that the coupon wasn't fraudulent.

this. Leftists always start recording AFTER they've done something wrong and then record the fallout. niggers gonna nig.

Attached: E82E8545-A7A8-41E3-AC94-CD4BD4307257.jpg (678x954, 133K)

Dudes heart rate is probably through the roof. He's never let that rage out. Motherfuckers a walking time bomb.

Whites are low T weaklings. They can't win against anyone without a gun. That's why they a committing demographic Sucide and calling it a genocide. Whites are just an inferior race whose time is up.

And yet social collapse and the system that the new demographic will want will go as well. You remove those who maintain stability to attain power, and that leads to chaos. When whites go, so will the peace people have as each group seeks power and backstabs others in a perpetual might makes right scenario.

Some dweeb manager isn't the white guy you need to worry about, ever try giving shit to any farmer or dock workers?

that guy is like 65 years old fucking idiot

Yeah sure. Whitoids are holding the whole universe together with their collective farts. Fuck off whitoids the world will thrive without you.

I am 35 and my wife is white. We have 3 non white kids. So I have definitely contributed to white genocide. My wife will never have white babies ever. 1000s of years of white genetic line was ended by my own dick.

How do you think they feel. Your white ass could be a mass shooter, pedophile or serial killer

Fuck off Jerome.

because he's about to get raped by the SJW squad. think about it, the only job this guy could get was CVS. he's fucked

Guarantee this is what happened
>black girl goes into store
>tries to use expired coupons
>gets told no
>throws a shitfit
>gets police called on her to remove her from premises
>now this
Fucking screencap this

I'd be nervous too if I knew I was going to become some negative internet meme

Coupon was not expired. Try again.

Attached: 4E4675A500000578-5956311-She_said_she_was_trying_to_use_the_CVS_coupon_pictured_which_was-a-14_15317 (633x352, 88K)

How normal society works

1. Go to CVS
2. Try to use a coupon
3. Coupon doesn't work
4. Oh too bad

Fucked up America Hellscape
1. Go to CVS
2. Try to use fake coupon
3. Chimp out when it doesn't work
4. Demand the police take you away
5. Film it and ruin some losers life which was already ruined

Sounds good

Where’s the proof this was the coupon she used?

People run forged coupons. It was probably a fake coupon.

Adrenaline. No idea what a sheboon is going to do while you are on the phone waiting for the police.

What the fuck kind of CVS coupon is that? None of the coupons I use look like that
Does it vary by state?

She put it on Jewbook herself after the chimpout

>black woman
whatever it is the guy is accusing her of, she fucking did it. Black women are fucking satan when it comes to customer service.