(((they))) want to turn us into NIGGERS

the black community today is where the white community is going. gen z has taken to nigger culture like flies to shit. the nigs were a proving ground for propaganda weapons used on us today. whites will become dumber since women will fuck thugs and losers if theyre attractive while the smart guys, who are often betas and autists are forced out of the gene pool. this combined with single motherhood causes the next generation to become more dumb, violent and hyper agressive than the last. women dont choose good mates and it has irreparably damaged the niggers gene pool.

Attached: 1530894378545.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnzhT1QYL8g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yrgv3D0sWc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget....the white single motherhood rates are where it was for blacks in the 60s. like one in every 3. blacks are at 3 out of every 4 right now...

>mfw wypipo b gettin iffy blicky n stiffy

but honestly here's the thing, Jow Forums and other white nationalist seem to ignore all the issue with whites. Everything is a jewish meme even the obvious stuff. That'll be the white downfall

cloud rap shit is being explicitly pushed to right-leaning gen Z white males , i.e. the main demographic of Jow Forums post 2017.

That's why all the stupid shill threads about how XXX or 69 is "redpilled and based and fighting the Jews", and also the reason why nigger language has been pushed into our lexicon even more than it ever was in the past ("based", "t b h f a m ") . It's also why the Jews producing cloudrap videos use weeb shit as well

These nogs are just the same as the rest of the hip-hop industry - "discovered" by kikes and satanists

>the black community today is where the white community is going.
That's a heavy fucking redpill that most here will reject because it's too hard to swallow

Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess.

All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics

Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across the country

Attached: 8506243C-90D8-42B3-A429-8243E3BE60A4.jpg (600x323, 54K)

That's the dumbest load of shit I've heard in a long time.

Black culture is the cancer killing America. It's well known that nogs commit the most violent and heinous crimes, but what is not publicized is that whites who commit the same sorts of crimes are usually deep into ghetto thug culture. If you could somehow exclude wiggers from crime statistics the white crime rate would be substantially lower.

kek heres the shill pasta

btw if you really want to go down the occult rabbit hole go watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnzhT1QYL8g

tl;dr , all the joker/clown/jester imagery, red and white, smiles and bright colors used by traditional clowns as well as cloud rappers is based on LARPing as the nephilim who were pale white ginger haired cannibal giants and present in the mythology of multiple cultures, not to mention clowns being an aspect of freemasonry.

Clown World is way more than just a meme.

It's deeper than blacks alone. Nearly all of ghetto/thug culture is basically blacks being taught to emulate Freemason rituals (the ones actually involved in the industry might actually be masons via the Prince Hall lodges). Nog gang culture is basically a mix of African paganism and Judeo-Masonic British street gang culture from the 1800s (This is where the rhyming thing came from - Cockney rhyming)

Iffy nigga detected
>shill pasta
It’s obviously a joke bro. The goal is to meme this hard enough so it trickles out into reddit, youtube and other parts of the normiesphere. Imagine all the 17 year old kids seeing this pasta in the comment sections on jewtube. They’ll ask themselves “what is a zog?” and then it sows the seeds. The copypast about the youtube algorithms promoting this degenerate music is 100 percent true. Soundcloud rap is a psyop that we can hijack. Start making up deep allegorical meanings in nigger music as a joke and put effort into it. Blitzkreig worldstarhiphop with jewish conspiracy theories or just whine about it on 4chaim

Attached: 3FA8C7DB-6591-414C-BBF5-3EB3692330F3.jpg (527x460, 76K)

REEEE they’re even nigging up conspiracies, wtf is this shit

YES lets fill worldstar with black relevant antisemitic conspiracy theories. if we can stir the niggers up and direct it at the jews we can use the kikes own playbook to win

worldstar = God of this world and Morning Star (aka Satan)

More clown world:

Trippie Redd dresses as the redhead cannibal clown archetype again

the Worldstar logo even uses a JESTER HAT

Attached: Capture.png (1848x627, 1.8M)

I agree with this. Wiggers before were seen as violent chavs, but rap culture, tracksuits etc are being pushed on well-off, educated people

no shit, dude. lets use it for the will of GOD and wake up the blacks. the jew fears the zulu

Cloud rap is the fucking worst fuck that shit. At least mainstream rappers promote a good message and are generally Christian.

>Uka Uka

even the fucking villain from Crash Bandicoot with the same name is a fucking REDHAIRED CANNIBAL mask

Attached: Uka_Uka_(N._Sane_Trilogy).png (219x318, 116K)

I miss the 2000s so fucking much. I'm not smart enough to truly describe how much I hate this vile, (((american))) nigger culture monopoly.

Attached: 1531604643799.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>At least mainstream rappers promote a good message and are generally Christian.

I wouldn't say that lol

but cloudrap is even worse because it's intentionally designed to attract internet-addicted white guys of moderate intelligence as well. Hence why cloudrappers shill middle-class prescription drugs like Xanax all the time

Dude it was the same back then too.

FFS why does he have to use the n-word so often?

First it was impossible because normal people didn't have damaged, non-functioning frontal lobes but thanks to drugs more and more children are born with ADHD

fucking lobelets when will they learn.

shut up jew. YOU'RE A JEW.
YOU'RE A JEW/
OH FUCK LOOK IT'S MORE JEWS.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY JEWS IN THIS PLACE. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Music industry still controls all these guys but they make it look like they blow up organically

wanna hear something scary? the show the boondocks made a song called booty buttcheeks in 2005 which was an EXAGGERATION OF HOW BAD RAP HAD BECOME, IT SOUNDS LIKE MOZART COMPARED TO MODERN MUMBLE RAP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yrgv3D0sWc8

Fucking lol

I expected less from a leaf

Didn't boondocks have an episode explicitly about the kid trying to become an industry "gangsta" then realizing Uncle Ruckus was right and they're all faggots trying to groom him

Most modern rappers aren't even half as good as The Lethal Injection Crew.

There still was a huge rock, country, and in general American white culture. This rap shit is the dominant culture and jews orchestrate it all. Jews control the entire mainstream(we all know this already) and it feels hopeless.

Hilarious. Thanks for this useless pasta.

which is sad and terrifying

Attached: 1511914841928.jpg (1080x920, 535K)

>haven't seen my younger brother in years
>catch up with him
>he shows me his new car
>we get in
>starts playing nigger rap
I was so disappointed.

Attached: 1530521723858.jpg (323x356, 38K)