Have the Jews Cucked Themselves???

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez the new face of the DNC is an open Anti-Semetic.... LMAO

DNC is already trying spin that she does not hate Jews... LOL..

Attached: DEM CORTEZ (23).jpg (1600x1184, 569K)

I thought you'd like that, though.

>BRAYve
What did he mean by this?

>open anti-semetic
anti-semite you mean 15 year old edgelord

No because the DNC is trying to appeal to spics.
It's okay for her to be anti semitic because spics are not a threat to jews. spics have low iq's and live in third world countries which makes them very easy to control.

>Have the Jews Cucked Themselves???
Sort of.
>Ocasio-Cortez
They think they have some grand plan for dealing with all the non-whites who will see jews as white but like just about everything else they do they'll fail at that too.

What the fuck are you talking about? What has she said other than the usual "Israel bad. Palestine good." line that all fucking leftists pay lip service to?

I swear... fucking leftists will draw a line of white privilege from a poor Slav who suffered all of the worst regimes of Europe to suddenly being a colonizer along with the English/French/Spanish yet somehow not connect the dots between the evil shit done in Palestine by Israelis and the Jews over-represented in politics and business.

Attached: blacks and jews.jpg (1600x1300, 357K)

Huh...so Israel is the issue upon which the new alliance of liberals and conservatives of the U.S.A. will be based.

Hallelujah.

Attached: 1505964494703.jpg (222x222, 15K)

She will soon and fall in line once she realizes who her real (((masters))) are.

It's left right back
Left
>Degeneracy
>No like isreal
Right
>Cucks
>Die for jsre
Both sides r gay

>Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez the new face of the DNC is an open Anti-Semetic
No she's not. She's just anti Israel, which the left has been for years, but only because they kill their pet Muslims.

Why did Garrison have to add a name to the donkey? He does this shit every time

Donkeys 'bray.' He combined it with "brave," as in the book, Brave New World.

When he drew that, a lot of people didn't know who she was.

I said it, but they didn't believe me...

Attached: 1531467297618-pol.png (1200x864, 1.1M)

So she's basically making a bunch of empty populist promises. Wonder if she'll also adopt a one word thought stopping slogan too.

counter-semite

How does she 'hate the Jews"? She simply stated that Israel is an occupying force. And she would be CORRECT. How is she not correct?

Let them fight

I keep telling people the identity politics is going to turn on (((them))) sooner rather than later. It's really fucking dumb and we don't need to do it.

But I'm called a Nazi guys. I'm the bad guy.

1) She's stupid because she can't explain WHY Israel is an occupier. Even when they actually ARE.

2) She's stupid because her Masters in the (((DNC))) are mostly powerful Jews

3) She's stupid because if you want ANY future in politics in America, you will NEVER question the Jews.

4) Questioning the Jews earns you the kiss of death.

5) Fuck Israel

6) Both Republicans and Democrats suck Israel's DICK, even though they're one of the most backward evil countries that we call an "ally"

Attached: 1513265274761.jpg (1308x1500, 471K)

I cant believe that she is /ourgal/.
Finally we have gotten a fashist running in the DNC, who is openly and proudly anti-semitic, what a timeline.
Everyone with a twitter account should show support for her with her greatest quotes.
Amazing!

Attached: 13774329_622824257883995_1903820959_n.jpg (480x480, 57K)

“Brave New World” is a reference to Shakespeare, also. It’s a line from The Tempest.

Attached: 64880555-17E8-42C7-AA0C-EC652E8B753C.gif (239x270, 594K)

CHECKED

PRAISE UNTO KEK
i keep one of these idols on my desk. I will rub his head before posting. Praise Kek.

>american literacy
this is like the 5th american i've seen ask this question.

this

I've never heard anyone call a donkey noise "BRAY"

I've heard HEE HAW but never BRAY

desemitic

Ive yet to see a merchant photo shopped over Karl's head but then remembered Marx was a kike so it worked out.

That's cuz you've never read one of the billion books written in English that uses the term braying like a donkey.

The theme of the last year and a half is the Jews pushing their golems into overdrive out of desperation and the golems immediately turning and devouring them e.g. #metoo, Maxine Waters
AOC is the gift that just keeps on giving

>spics are not a threat to jews

Attached: file.png (288x438, 241K)

>American literacy

fffffFFFRRRHEEE-HAW!

Attached: 20180704_151006.png (528x619, 414K)

If it was ok the MSM would not be trying to cover for Red Cortez....

Wholly shit.
What a Jackass.

Apparently progressives hate Jews too.... Lol

>jews hate jews
imagine my shock

US Elite Jews tend to see it differently. Anti-Isreal is Anti-Semitic.

>Pro-Palestine = anti-Jew
No

She is a closet Jew hater. Only closet Jew hater refers to Isreal as Palestine..

Fucking hillarious isn't it...

Only an open Arab-hater refers to Palestine as Israel

>donkey hates jews
>measure donkeys nose
>bullshit

I dare someone to email her campaign, tell her the Neo Nazi party supports all Anti-Semetic candidates for office and that they will publicly support her campaign...

C-come on Goys, Sh-she hates jews just l-like you.

Attached: 20180122_063038.png (734x1315, 370K)

That pic reminds me of my very obnoxious ’’friend’’ who likes to make garbage tier jokes and then do this loud fake laugh, so others around would understand, that the ’’joke’’ was supposed to be funny.

Attached: julia-roberts-gritando-67294.gif (250x190, 151K)

The American "right" is just far-left extremism and degeneracy under the speed limit.

Attached: 585e7f761a00002d00b9e3eb.jpg (720x480, 82K)

PRAISE!

Attached: 7777.png (750x711, 177K)

>you are us
>we win
No.

Nice try with the integer generator, but We will never rally behind a glownigger donkey Puerto Rican halfbreed Mongrel Juden.

i swear, the shit you faggot shills try to pull when it's late, and you think anyone that matters is asleep.
>shill thread
*snap*
>pol is for our jackass

She is now using the Roseane excuse. Took an Ambiant before doing the interview in which she exposed her Jew hating heart...

even diaspora jews?

THIS. when jews call it anti semitism, flip it around and call it COUNTER-semitism

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)