SHAME

SHAME.

Attached: 37219606_510685809363191_5834692743535788032_n.jpg (611x960, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/51pWiaQgz4w
londonschoolofetiquette.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's hilarious. I lived in England for 3 years and came to hate the monachy. They cost a lot and do very little for their country.

Attached: IMG_2479.png (640x1136, 1.7M)

Based

He is the sovereign servant of the sovereign peoples of America. Why would he bow, or otherwise submit, to your lone sovereign? You brits sure are fucking stupid, got your knife loicense mate? Lmfao

Not true. Royal family gives more money to the state then takes it

Proper American Treatment of the crown. We had to tell them to fuck off once, and may have to do it again.

your a fucking idiot they cost the country roughly 3 billion but but bring in 5 billion in tourism so thats a surplus of 2 billion.

I'm Australian not fond of the royal family but that post is just cancer.

That's because he's an emperor and above her on the status ladder

based

Who care's, she let nigger-blood into her fucked up family. Gas.

I think it's awesome for all the reason you gave

Attached: FB_IMG_1531710247888.jpg (480x755, 45K)

This. Since when did America care so much about what britfags thought of us? All y'all have done is run your pathetic country into the ground and become the UN's whipping boy.

Trump > Englands Quang

She's not his Queen or mine.
So fuck off.

NOOOOO TIME FOR LOOOOOOOSERS!

her spotless record ruined

Attached: 545345.png (862x469, 858K)

You mad, Mohammed?

Trump could have analy raped The Queen in front of her guard detail and you would have had to wait until he finished.
You are lucky his sexual proclivities do not swing in such a direction.

Attached: B8D74943-4CA8-4C8D-9621-66C2B394ADC7.jpg (961x600, 69K)

Attached: 1531719027019s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Fuck the queen up the ass.
You brits got put in your place.

Queen Elizabeth lost any respect after she ruined the great English Empire. Now the UK is just a small part of Europe, which has no influence in the world.

Attached: 44acf51937016211eac6ab5d8c534d2b.jpg (736x964, 76K)

He didn't get a loicense to defer so it's really their own fault

Attached: Yury_Belkin_418kg_Deadlift.webm (645x540, 2.72M)

youtu.be/51pWiaQgz4w

Attached: IMG_7090.png (2208x1242, 993K)

europeans are so fucking annoying. they always champion democracy and liberalism. and yet they get mad someone doesn't bow for a fucking MONARCH.woowwww how terrible

Brits think we give a fuck about your monarchy. We're busy setting up one here faggots fuck off

>implying that's the actual British royal family
>implying that no respect was paid to the UK's actual monarch

Attached: image.jpg (850x593, 127K)

Sure if you assume that all tourism that happens is because the royal family is still alive. It's not like anyone visits Versailles or the Egyptian pyramids, right?

IN REALITY, them being alive is generally a detriment to tourism since interesting sites have to be closed to be public when the royals are using them.

>your
>abo
>meme flag

brainlet... checks out

Attached: 1531677433030.png (466x510, 284K)

d i g i t s confirm!

Attached: 1531693674666.jpg (1024x1021, 144K)

If she were going out every day like Mickey Mouse or a princess at a Disney park then you might have a point saying that she's a money-maker. But she does that very rarely. Count her public appearances and how many international tourists attend, and try to justify "she brings in $3 billion" even if every single one of those tourists was in the country solely to see her.

That moment when someone doesn't watch the full clip themselves and eat whatever the media has to say

Bullshit, Donny spent 6 years at the London School of Etiquette, and performed every last function completely up to protocol.

londonschoolofetiquette.com/

Attached: LSE.jpg (634x475, 64K)

Attached: Unable+versed+tricky+ape_30890e_6619037.jpg (1200x715, 62K)

Saved

Ashamed of what? That he didn't kiss the queen's fossilized asshole? Too bad for her.

how u work in a shop at that age

like really i get being unqualified and lazy i'm there myself, but find some manual work at least

WAAAAAA (the sound of a thousand crying babies). Take note, this isn't about making friends, this is about dominating as a country... and he's doing it in spades. Go fuck yourself.

This. Fuck royalty. They got their ego inflated recently with all this media hub bub of the weddings. But the reality is they are a defunct ruling class that represents centuries of opression.
>Brit gov
>gets its authority from the Queen
>she gers her authority from god
Vs
>USA
>Gov gets its authority from the people
>People are gods chosen people

Shame for being a thicc golfing homo on european vacation. You guys are cancer.

Why isn't he dominating Kim?
He's literally inhaling his tiny nork dick for the slim chance of getting a nobel prize.

I fucking love this man

Attached: 1504581039820.gif (773x512, 66K)

This.

The Queen should be bowing to Trump

What do actual brits think of this. Bowing? Not walking in front etc? Isn't embarrassing that you have to worship some old bitch who's only accomplishment is to be born "royalty". Seems cucked to me

Lulz.

Lmfao get the hell out we going places

Oi!!!! Ima need to see your post loicense!

didn't we fight a war 242 years ago that pretty much determined we don't give a fuck about british """"""""""royalty""""""""""?

Fuck this old cunt

She gets what she deserves

> believing this royal family propaganda

Right in your muttiā€™s tits, Hans.

Fuck the queen!

TRUMP 2020 NIGGA

MAGA

I think it's a perfectly apt visual metaphor for UK and US on the world stage.
Mind your manners britcucks, if you grovel convincingly enough we may deign to save you from the hellstorm that will engulf the EU shortly. Then again your women are so genetically befouled at this point it probably isn't worth it.

Attached: 1517772807341.png (614x540, 351K)

Fugg.

WOMP WOMP

Its the boston tea party all over again!

Media cherrypicking shots and angles again, it was part of a ceremony and Trump wasn't sure where he was meant to walk exactly. Watch the whole clip if you give a shit

come to india

I love all the queen hate. It's a good sign for the future

He made Washington smile that's for sure

Attached: washington_MAGA.jpg (920x920, 527K)

THIS. Fake news from the kikes again

How many different types of autism does Trump had.
Autism is a form of mental retardation.

Brave New World jack ass enjoy your powerless figure head.

Her daughter Diana was a whore.

Fuck your monarchy. USA became independent because they don't want to live under such depraved insanity.

>I'm an American, lemme tell ya something, just lemme tell you this, now just listen here, our country is almost TWO HUNDRD FIFTY years old, now lemme tell about your history and royal familly

Attached: 123.jpg (852x480, 22K)

lizards don't deserve respect

>thread's full of multi-year Trump supporters
>still can't identify fake news and media sensationalism

Amazing

>We had to tell them to fuck off once, and may have to do it again.

>UK sends ships invades and takes over USA
>USA part of British Kingdom again
>Her derr 2nd American Revolution
Seems plausible

>Queen
This hag is a slave of jewish bankers, and so was her entire lineage and everyone who held the "crown" of England since Cromwell beheaded last real monarch. Donald also their slave tho, but apparently of higher caliber.

probably the 1st time liberals in the UK ever gave a damn about the royals. Her Majesty can thank Trump for that one.

For another few weeks until he is impeached.

Attached: 20180716011653.png (666x409, 387K)

REKT FEMINIST

Our country was founded because we thought the royal family was full of cunts and told them to fuck off.

broken window falacy. the three billion not spent by the people who earned it would have gone towards the things people actually demand of the maket, not producing immediately superior results but creating a flow of capital to the actual wants and needs of the people subject to the market. You only see the 2 bil profit they make in tourism, you don't see the potentially larger sum never created by people not being taxed the 3 billion and instead spending it and investing capital to the providers of supply who actually do have demand.

Attached: 1490385485352.jpg (604x386, 93K)

You won't get through to Jow Forumslacks. Welcome to the echo chamber. A powerful man pushes aside an old lady and praises Putin who kills his own and Kim who starves his own.

Thankfully America designed its democracy to prevent dangerous lunatics like Trump from doing serious damage.

Heads of state do not bow to each other. They are equals.

Great, now tell me some more history about our country, you seem quite the expert

Attached: aESSxNJ.gif (410x225, 319K)

>you should respect a monarch who let's their country get invaded and conquered without consequence
fuck her

Attached: 1526003859301.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Good.

Nobody wants to go to Bongistan you fuck.

Mohammad is the most popular baby name.

And now you have a lunatic who wants to be a king. Being this stupid

I think it's great. What a worthless cunt your queen is, having presided over the entire rot and decay of your people from the Greatest Empire in the world to nothingness. She is disgusting. I don't care that she is old. She is only 16 years older than Trump. I hope she dies soon along with the rest of your disgusting suicidal facist police state.

I'm hope she develops retardation.

>douchenozzle
those shalom sandnigger colloquialisms

Trump should say kneeling in his presence is a formality he expects if she visits - you know to be polite and all.

That's what she gets for being fucking old
>that 92 year old boomer who gets cucked by a 30 year old president
Dab on that bitch, OH YEAH YEAH

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

You mean like Trump?

Its not like there isnt a treasure trove of written works on the subject you cunt.

You ever hear her speak recently? She is a senile old crone. Who gives a flying fuck what she thinks, or more to the point, doesn't think about anything? She is 92. All 92 year olds have poor cognition. She is as worthless as they come. Frankly I'm disappointed a great man like Trump humored her with a meeting at all.

Attached: yee.png (1053x1080, 362K)

>I'm hope she develops retardation.
The royals developed a retardation ages ago, we call it the USA

don't make me fuck your mum again.

YEE BOIIII

Attached: me.png (300x250, 14K)

I am an American but I just admit the English are better than us. They are funnier and smarter and individually more talented, they also speak better, have better history, and built the modern world.

Attached: 34C748FA-6380-437F-9968-51F9986AD612.jpg (480x371, 59K)