Black France got it right on immigration, losers. DEAL WITH IT!

Black France got it right on immigration, losers. DEAL WITH IT!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16 Julia Ioffe on Twitter.png (768x414, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=zCLu_HS9UdU&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's your argument?

Can you really call it a World Cup when most of the teams were African?

Soccer isn't culture

CARS MAY BE BURNING AND OUR STORES MAY BE LOOTED BUT AT LEAST WE'RE NOT BIGOTS

so they changed the argument from food to sports ?

>lowering average IQ is ok as long as average 100 metre dash time is improving

LOFFE?

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Attached: DestoryEurope.jpg (862x549, 192K)

>white people win something
>no one says anything
>mostly nigger team wins something
>wow btfo whitey this is why dey better dan u n got bigger diks den u #whiteboisbtfo #welcomerefugees

Pants up dont loot

Also 1 post by this id

haha i'm a sore loser but at least my country isn't getting looted by nigs and arabs

Attached: IMG_20180716_102827.jpg (810x1238, 254K)

>look, black people are good at sports, so ignore all that crime and shit and let them in!

kek'd

Attached: 1531557365285.webm (636x360, 1.83M)

what the fuck am i watching?

Attached: fear-zajawka.jpg (1600x900, 343K)

Oh nothing special, just your average Englishman.

Your team did well

It was a faggot defending his giant dildo from the nazi racist bigot trump.

If immigration is so good, why Africa is still a shithole?

France won the cup and still lost...

they are "dunking" on trump, see now hes "been served"

clairvoyantly i presume

It's (((ioffe))) but yes, she is s fucking turbo kike.

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-045355_Chrome.jpg (1074x974, 310K)

It's funny to see those claiming to be anti-racist so preoccupied with skin color and the perceived superiority of one type over another.

"Our country is collapsing but at least we won the cup".

You'd be tempted to think sports events are just propaganda or a distraction for the plebs.

Did you ever think that you had to do nothing to win? I mean it all just working out so well right now.

I don't get it. European country won, which usually is the case.

FRANCE YES! THEY GET IT. IT'S SO GREAT NOW.

Attached: cwby25lbbo7aifakowgu.jpg (800x450, 115K)

Attached: IMG_4987.png (1242x2208, 284K)

Soccer isn't culture

And I just read this myself , look at the bottom
She SUPPORTER THE ISRAELI BORDER WALL
god Hitler was so right

Note the use of quotations around "culture"

These people want us dead.

bread and circus, brother.

BLACKED

Attached: Graphique-drepanocytose_hd_chiffres_2015-1-768x813.jpg (768x813, 199K)

> when the goyim are talking about sports instead of training themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE

By that logic America is full.

Attached: 88C4CE22-4CB6-4EEA-86A9-3413E2199491.jpg (2022x812, 153K)

You misspelled "cunt".

Attached: 1529173879399.jpg (233x246, 17K)

Every. Fucking. Time.

Hitler will look like CHILDS PLAY when the new LEADER arises

These people will all be crying for help and none of us will want to help them because they are parasites

I welcome the day that happens

and in the NFL we have a bunch of millionaire slaves ran by white people
ok then

> soccer isn't a culture

Would love to call you a retard, but than saw your flag. You're doing pretty good mate

>deal with thots opinion on twitter
Okay. Fires up the gas ovens

Attached: 15453001-2da885b1_480_480.png (480x465, 187K)

like a clockwork

And the riots a re clear evidence blue tick parasite is wrong

I'm a Pole and I wish WW2 would have gone differently

Putin hating Russian Jew

we call mates cunts and cunts mates. i threw in the brother to mix it up

I hope so user. I hope so. Hitler wasn't even extreme , he financed the populating of Israel, moving millions of Jews there. The only reason any Jews died is because of cuck allies stopping the transfer of Jews from Europe

>we all do

>Guy rapes and kills my daughter
>Rape and murder seems to be a theme amongst these types of guys
>But so is superior athleticism
SACRE BLEU WHATS A FRENCHMAN TO DO

Good catch

So why is Germania's Chancellor calling multiculturalism "utter failure".
Kek, I don't even need to try anymore, just point and laugh at their E.U. overlords, they have vindicated everything I've been saying for years.

Feels good to have observable precedent now, quite sickening always being painted as an insensitive dick with no grasp on humanitarian issues. Whenever I try to promote long term thinking I get shut-down immediately, there is truly no logical argument that can beat a Moral Authoritarian.

Attached: 1528203892606.jpg (704x800, 342K)

grow up and represent your country Canada

Attached: Hey America.jpg (650x422, 26K)

a cuckwondo exhibition

The way she puts quotations on European "culture". Fuck that kike bitch.

>it's okay that our women are getting raped in record numbers, look, we won the poverty ball tournament and everything!

If you mean by better culture, you mean throwing your garbage everywhere?

Attached: 1498953319810.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

The kicker is, Merkel said that in 2005. 10 years later she funnels 3 million non-whites into Germany. These people don't have morals nor principles.

You got 3 million niggers and still didnt get a world cup out of it? Sad.

France got lucky that whitest team in the competition started infighting with themselves and "forgot" how to defend.

white people have no culture slavic rape baby

Attached: 1482198436430.jpg (512x696, 53K)

its like she is remote controlled by (((somebody)))

>plunder africa for its human resources
>store your new negro serfs in banlieu
>they can clean your toilets, wipe your ass, suck your dick, if not the taxpayer picks up the welfare bill
>0.0001% make it in sports
Perfect system

maybe we need more

I still don't understand why soccer, a third world sport, is so popular in yurop.

Then the other white teams second most important player got injured and couldn't play against them.

It's really creepy seeing his index finger fold at 13 seconds showing how little hand strength he has. Hopefully he is diseased and dying because that's no way for a man to live

Where the fuck is that?

because pause-egg, afro-ball and baseball have stupid and made up rules just for the sake of being special

Is there any pride to have won the Trophy with people who represent ~8% of nation? Untill they blend into society, all I'd be capable of (if I were French) would be an awkward smile. I'd wonder how the French would have played

This bitch was on TV during the Trump campaign complaining about 4chaners doxing her and threatening her on twitter.

(((They))) never learn do they. The more time goes by, the more I see there is only 1 solution to these people and man pictured had it right. If no one stops them, humanity is doomed. Its Europeans today and the Asians tomorrow and all that will be left is a subhuman Earth.

Attached: 1529030086914.png (503x730, 275K)

Their third Stoke of luck was to face a country with a significant Francophile faction.

this

Yeah. Do us all a favor France just take in all the refugees, so you can win the next cup too!

Its a faggots sport and its a continent made up of faggots.

You want a real sport with real men who don't cry when they are kicked in the leg. Try Rugby union or League.

It was invented in Europe and it spread from there to become the world's game.

Symptom of AIDS and a high viral load.

break the spell
youtube.com/watch?v=zCLu_HS9UdU&t=1s

Attached: 1530883394835.jpg (1200x1181, 409K)

Most likely

WW2 vets feel the same way.

If that's what the nigguettes are doing when they won, Just imagine the destruction if they lost.

Yesterday I was still disappointed that Croatia lost. But until the match ended I thought the entire "whites vs. africa" thing was just petty Jow Forumstard internet racism, so now we get to see all these fuckwads tacidly admit that they were thinking the exact same thing and feel that moving forward what should be a tournament of nations should be transformed into a tournament of who can assemble the best team of niggers.

i knew this would happen if france won, and I'm still disappointed

We have a culture that rules the world. The fuck are you talking about?

My local rugby league has a lesbian cult sister team and me and my buddy got labeled unrelenting flirters.

Im guessing what the dyke said wasnt too bad because my friend is dating a coworker of the dyke and she thinks the whole thing is just funny.

>Win a game
>Highly unsportsmantlike behaviour from dindus who riot and flip cars over and break shit up and steal stuff
Is she retarded?

lol

trump would trash this guy in a fight.

I'll stick with my 4 world cups won without a single nigger on my team. France sucks niggers ball, it's always been a fremch problem. Their food stinks so much they get used to every possible foul miasma, nigger miasma included.

Pic related, France could have won 3 world cups by this time, remember to praise my country for sticking a big wide arm all indeep their stinkers.

Attached: 0ba59cc335da876c62dcbcf8a249dac9.jpg (457x672, 71K)

i have kekked, thank you friend.

Finally, France won because they, unlike England, didn't pull their punches and played to win.

“We won a sportsball tournament. Therefore the collapse of our economy and society is justified.”

Attached: 37118288_1969147983385427_6992148045685063680_n.jpg (638x960, 88K)

>over 900 cars lit on fire after finale
>got it right on immigration

>crime has increased
>division is stronger
>we are better at kicking a ball
Worth it

We don't have any good sports either, I just find soccer to be the most pleb tier. At least you can watch guys almost die on the football field.
What is league?
It is a sport made by and for poor people.

>winning nigball makes up for robbery, murder and child rape
the saddest part is how many people agree

Povertyball is such an easy sport to play, malnourished poor people can play it.

Come back when you can win Le Mans. Japan can do it. Why can't you, niggers?

Attached: 1466341797987.jpg (1280x800, 163K)

Yeah the nog loving jew in OPs pic seems to forgotten that Italy has won several without a single nigger. France needed over half a teams worth to win it.

Here was a time when players would get up immediately because they didn't want the other players to know that they were hurt.

Your sports are a freakshow for fatasses and closeted homosexuals. Pic related is first, hockey lacrosse and all that filthy gay shit are all retarded and gay.
Aldo kys for not being able to understand what a sport is.

Attached: 1531310750578.jpg (707x1024, 117K)

There will never be a greater sound than that magnificent 4 rotor screaming down the Mulsanne straight.

what? Sorry, that was completely incomprehensible. Shouldn't you be sleeping US-user?