She's right you know

She's right you know.

Attached: 1506443387257.jpg (650x273, 30K)

one is not like the other

we need guns to kill niggers

KILL ALL THE FUCKING NIGGERS

Antifa are bad because they're cowards who only attack when they have a numbers advantage and can run back to safety.

Get the fuck back into my basement.

I think she added an "all" or forgot an "your" in the second sentence.

this strawman is so stupid, it's not worth diiscussing.

>self defense is the same as beating women and senior citizens with sticks

really makes you think

>one is for self defense
>the other assaults innocents randomly in the streets
really joggin my noggin
are twittertards really only capable of binary thinking and false equivalencies?

All violence is not bad; no one ever said this.

How could I forget this glorious webm

Attached: 1530557498233.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Violence isn't bad. Being against free speech is.

Because attack and defend are the same thing.

Nope. Defending one self is necesary if some criminal is about to commit a crime on you, commiting crimes like Antifa does with no excuse is not good. Saged.

satisfying

Its fucking retarded mindgame for morons of ber kind.
Need guns to defend against WHAT ?
Against violence maybe ?
Not to incite it (unless youre a nigger).

And antifa is cajsing violence, not defending against it.

Idiots.

Well no shit, the guns are to PREVENT violence.

Criminal (who, with strict gun control laws would STILL HAVE A GUN) tries to shoot innocent people.

No gun control, Innocent people also have guns and immediately shoot the criminal, or, the criminal, knowing that everybody has guns and not wanting to get shot, does not commit crimes.

With gun control, the innocent people cannot defend themselves and the criminal shoots them.

>trannies: we're not mentally ill despite high suicide rates and the fact that gender dysphoria is a recognized mental illness!

Left wing people: punching people who voted for trump is okay, and so is shooting them.

Also left wing people: guns should be banned, violence is NEVER okay.

nah, you're thinking of leftards, twittertards are only capable of typing short sentences

>she

Defence and aggravated assault are not the same thing. Is this the power of progressive intellectualism?

Without strawman arguments and gross misrepresentations of people's views liberals don't have a leg to stand on.

The Virgin Collapse vs The Chad Wind-up

>need gun s to defend yourself from violance
>antifa is violent
>op thinks its not a direct reason to defend yourself
new level retarded

It's almost as though there's a difference between offence and defense

I don't think anyone has ever said that about antifa
Fuck these people really need to be killed, or at least shot at

Antifa is bad because they are cowards and violents. Add to the mix the fact that they are also retard tier (useful idiots) and fond to fight the "nazi patriarcal oppressors" while attacking the working class and being financed by the very same (((nazi patriarcal oppressors))).

Also, being a bunch of polarizing shitheads, there's not straight line about what they are are againts: either you are a full-retard lbgtbraap pedo commie or you're a nazi, no land in between.

>need guns for defense
true
>violence is sometimes necessary
also true
>Antifa is bad
3 true statements in a row, wow
>because all violence is bad
no, Antifa is bad because they show up with the sole intent to riot. the people they hit with bike locks and the people who own the property they damage should gun them down in the streets

it doesnt even seem like that powerful of a punch

Attached: PEPPER BALLED.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)