Why is Jow Forums afraid to fuck coal burners

If white men are superior, why shouldn’t we steal back our women?

Attached: 5BF1E39D-3F30-4159-9211-BAD3CBFE7A97.jpg (1200x1087, 210K)

Because we have standards , we don't fuck nigger loving whores .

If someone stole your shit and i mean litteral shit, would you grab it out of their hand or just leave them be?

agreed, bail out the coalburning roasties, white man
there's nothing wrong with sucking black cock, stop being incels

the only exception I could see if they were raped even then I would be very very sceptical and she would have to prove a lot, anyways just say no, ostracization is the best method to deal with coal burners

Attached: b123551beafb48b4ae4d7ea5a6e6eade.jpg (640x426, 45K)

Gonhorrea.

Beastiality seems like a good way to spread disease.

I might be a faggot but literally none of those post-wall roasts are the least bit attractive.

3rd from right would be close if she wasn't such a f(l)atso.

Attached: 1531549469838.jpg (957x957, 371K)

If a women is willing to accept that type of culture and lifestyle, then she is obvious trash. Avoid her like the plague forever.

are you retarded
never date or marry a woman that's been raped, no matter the race of the rapist

Autist obsession with purity. Also, most are closet gay and with use any excuse to not sleep with white women.

I wanna lick their feet.

I don't want her genes mixed with mine. Nothing wrong with burning the coal - it helps weed out the herd.

Attached: 1530225011612.png (731x611, 876K)

white men and women are a wreck right now.

it's their tradition to rise and collapse into nothing.

Why would you want some whore that fucked a nigger raising your children? Why would you want to make children with some whore who has been exposed to nigger DNA?

wow, no wonder everyone thinks every german is a cuck

STDs my man

Why are all alt-lite women coalburners? Honest question.

Attached: alt-lite.png (910x585, 675K)

It's true. A pack of women is usually attractive at first glance, but these ones aren't much individually.

On second opinion: 2nd left is decent for a 3 white kid housewife. 2nd from right has nice legs that distract from her lazy eye and hey Arnold head.

>Why is Jow Forums afraid to fuck coal burners
For the same reason we're "afraid" (read: too smart) to fuck a bear trap.
It's painfully obvious that nothing good will happen by doing it.

t. afore-mentioned closet gay

It makes them feel morally superior I think

The correct term is for you is "chomo"

Same with a woman who fucks horses or dogs. It extremely rare and a warning sign of severe problems mental or otherwise. Why settle for the worst females?

I don't want their STDs and their horrible decision-making to get passed on to me and my children respectively. Also there's a greater chance of her having nigger-spawn and/or her cheating on me in the future. Nigger fuckers are trash, plain and simple

Attached: 1531678867048.jpg (158x202, 9K)

It is not fear, is a mix of disgust and hate.
But like always, islamophobia, xenophobia, homophobia...
People prefer to believe you have to be insane for not liking sandniggers raping your daughters

Why bother having them when there's enough untainted for all of us?

Attached: 1503826304585.png (376x400, 62K)

Women think like animals when not told how to behave by assertive men.

Because I don't want STDs. Once you go black, we don't want you back.

2, 9, 10

Straight to the point, this

This

steal them back
burn them at the stake

>he doesn't know about #metoo, divorce rates, mind games and rampant hypergamy
Listen bud, I'm not an ugly guy, and if I put in the effort I could land an 8 if I wanted to, but with all the bullshit with white western women nowadays, the pool of women is fucked

Attached: blade rage.jpg (437x431, 23K)

Burning coal illuminates so much in her mental state and maturity. It also causes serious disgust. No white man touches that kind of woman.

Attached: mt.gif (423x285, 966K)

why do people prefer to not drink a glass of water that has had shit dunked in it?

Its not fear you faggot, its disgust, would you date a girl who fucked her dog? no, so why date a girl who fucks apes.

Attached: League of German Girls dancing during the 1938 Reich Party Congress, Nuremberg, Germany..jpg (1400x937, 293K)

A man who rummages through rubbish bins should be beaten. This is no different.

>assblasted cumdumpster detected
And a nigger at that, based on the prison slang

Attached: 1531590694786.jpg (640x853, 91K)

rollin