That nightmare where you accidentally reveal your power level and your family disowns you

>that nightmare where you accidentally reveal your power level and your family disowns you
>again

Attached: 4B93D597-F6C5-4FAA-9298-3F5AE74FD569.jpg (208x250, 18K)

Faggot

>claims high power level
>keeps having accidents
No you are just a run of the mill fuckup

Sounds like it might be time to take a little break from the political sphere. I firmly believe dreams are the subconscious trying to communicate desires/worries/fears to us. I know when I get so involved with something that I have unrestful sleep because of dreams it's time to take a breather from it for a bit.

>family not caring enough about you that saying something edgy gets you disowned
Kys

>hiding your "power level"
>using the expression "power level" unironically

Attached: cuck.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Already did that.

I went on a giant rant about how modern men have nothing to live for be it a culture, religion, race, careers, families, homes... All gone because the eternal Jew that's been undermining western civilization since it's inception. They're our billionaire class that have destroyed all our unity and middle class. There is fucking nothing for me. I went through a deep depression, then felt nothing, then anger.

I use escapism to cope with my life. If I think about the future of my country, people and prospects for a family of my own, I feel immeasurable anger. And it's just going to get worse. Our boomer parents dying and giving us their shit after they spend most of it aging out to 100 years old is going to be the last breathe of the middle class.

Attached: Wojak110.jpg (600x238, 23K)

I revealed my power level this summer. My parents think I'm a white supremacist now
It's sad how brainwashed and closed minded they are. They'd rather look at the world with rose tinted glasses than face reality.

Attached: 1516216417605.png (540x960, 546K)

More like dying in debt from buying frivolous shit, then passing that debt on to you as their final gift to you

>mfw dad says Vienna would be a beautiful city without all these foreigners

Attached: Download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

That’s not a nightmare. That’s liberation.

fag

Nice White Guilt there OP.
Did an episode of Modern Family hit too close to home or something?

>tfw your entire family thinks the same as you do on most issues

Attached: 10169452_629343190480341_2817589000689826808_n.jpg (300x295, 8K)

>that nightmare where you reveal your powerlevel in public and get filmed

Cameras and shit are what bother me. It's a complete game changer. Imagine back in the 18th century when a famous person could run down the street naked, and only the people who happened to be on that street would see him naked. Meanwhile current actresses have every angle of them being heavily analyzed and recorded.

I'd say it gets better, but it doesn't. You just learn to embrace the decline after awhile. You accept your fate in the world. Note that these things that Jow Forums has enabled you to consciously feel are felt by billions of others unconsciously. There's a bit of power in that, and you can sway people with it. But they'll attack you for daring to point out the problems with modern life because they repress their internal distress and hate that you're showing it to them.

Mine are about my family finding my 50lb box of sex toys, or coming over when I haven't done the dishes in months and the sink is full of pond scum.

>implying libtards are not mentally and emotionally retarded, even when it's about their children

get some rope

>that nightmare where you accidentally reveal your power level and your corporate co-workers disowns you
>again

Attached: Schnatter meltdown Outlook.comtimeline.png (800x800, 272K)

>tfw you have no family

get a hobby

>living in a country where showing power level is the norm

Attached: khkkl.png (957x751, 28K)

I told my mom feminism was a jewish lie and women of my generations were mere holes when she asked me how was my day