They dont deserve $15 an hour

>they dont deserve $15 an hour

Look how fucking perfect and aesthetic that sandwich is. It has more going for it than you have going for you. Not only that, but they have to put up with negroids that take 20 minutes to place an order.

They do more work in an hour than you do in a week.

Attached: 3EAB9A19-D21A-46A6-902D-BDC756719FC5.jpg (3264x2448, 1.07M)

work and skill are mutually exclusive.

Why the fuck would you order a double fish filet?

It's literally a frozen brick of mashed up cod... we usually call that "chum" in the fishing industry.

interesting hypothesis professor marx

Rarely are fast food places putting sammiches/goods together in the perfect staged manner they should.
Rarely do fast food employees meet the standards of the corporation. Standards that were set when min wage was half that.
And lastly, do they actually produce $15+/hr in earnings for the company?
Or will they be replaced with robots that can?
>Protip: Robots win. Already do McDonalds have robots to pour drinks for the drive throughs. it's only a matter of time. The reason min wages stagnated in the first place, was to keep unemployment down due to automation. Because as soon as that meat machine is no longer cheeper than a metal one. The metal one will ALWAYS take over.

Making a sandwich is like the first thing you learn as child after riding a bike. Maybe even before riding a bike.
And that was what, like $4? What do you expect for a $4 fish sandwich?

i wouldn't feed that shit to my dog

Yes, but will you pay 10 dollars a pop for that sandwich

Part time jobs are only for kids and students. How about if you're an adult you get a degree and a real career?

Thank you for your opinion.

I'm now going to make a YouTube video about how you're wrong so I can pay my rent.

McDonald's workers? God no they don't deserve that. Culver's? You bet your ass they deserve it and guess what they get paid $17/hr where I live.

Last night I made Roast Beef sandwiches with cheddar and horseradish on kaiser rolls with home made curly fries (from an Arby's knockoff recipe).
It cost me about 10 dollars to feed four people and the quality of the food was superior to Arby's.
Why the fuck would I spend my time wading through niggers, to spend 15 dollars on a single combo meal, because that's what they will cost if you raise the wage, when I can make a superior product at home?

The reason robots havent’t taken over is because the amount of reason and rationality that is required for even the most simplest of task at Mcdonald’s is way more intense than what a robot will be able to do in the next century. That’s why employees put up with negros and why Tesla’s kill their passengers.

The problem with trying to do the old Hasbara trick with principled people is that we know your push for artificial wages implements a system of artificial economics which is tantamount to stealing. There's no negotiating here, stealing is wrong no matter what kind of economic gymnastics you do to justify the stealing.

>deserve

subjective

>15$ an hour
>120$ a day
>3000$ a month
>To make 15 burgers everyday you need 3000$ a month
Why the fuck are american millenials so brats

In nuevo america part time jobs are for chicanos who are also genius polyglots with 12 year old brides.

they should ask for raise, find a better employer, or start their own business then

i didnt know u could get a double fish filet there. i may have this for lunch.

Attached: pljeskavica1.jpg (500x290, 33K)

Yes, you traded your children's futures and careers to make refugees welcome. I'm sure it feels good, now go back to petting your "fur baby."

>They do more work in an hour than you >do in a week.

Finish your gender education, cry about how much you earn. I can make a sandwich in my home

>ameriburgers

>They do more work in an hour than you do in a week.
Probably true, I'm glad I have a useful college degree and basically get to play with legos alday

>min wage is increased to 15 dollars
>every store raises it's priced putting everyone in the same place as before

>put patties in a fry basket, drop it and hit a timer button
>place frozen burger patties on a hot metal slab and drop a metal plate to quick heat the burger
>put condiments on said components
>wrap it in paper
>workload split between 3-5 people
>I deserve $15

I make more getting welfare than I would working a shit job like this lmao

They probably wiped their ass with your bun. Eat a chicken like a real man, fucking degenerate.

Ultimately, with increasing labor costs and the availability of labor replacing technology, we will be able to have restaurants wherein the food is ordered via machines, cooked to perfection (there is no such thing as a lazy machine, it will cook things to exact specifications always), and there will be no waste of resources. Then another machine will serve you.

There will basically be no human interaction, or maybe just the owner, or a second person on staff that doubles as manager/attendant.

We will as a society eventually decide what to do when this possibility arrives. Will we create meaningless jobs and slow down technology- forcibly create jobs to sustain an economy/people/society? Will we provide a minimum livable quality of life? Or will we let the market decide, and let them starve?

The Free Market cant solve everything.

McDonaldworkers deserve to live in the McDonalda basement.

Attached: 1531492424919.jpg (500x508, 35K)

Raising minimum wage hit only the middle class. Someone losing wealth at this point

I'm very sure that many people who work at McDonalds would be very pleased with a McSubsidized Housing/Apartments.

Many corporations in certain places are already doing that.

I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I mean I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.

Attached: 7.jpg (920x1223, 179K)

Attached: 1510181015650.jpg (750x750, 54K)

>free market can't solve everything
Brainlet

its not even symmetric

Attached: psqt7.jpg (620x349, 57K)

You got an extra fish filet and you're complaining on a Mongolian basket weaving board? Dafuq wrong wichu?

>$15
>60-80 hour work week because usually 2 jobs
still cant into rent

Jokes on you we only have $7.25

Attached: 1529944012730.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

the last time i had mcshits was in 2014 after a concert. i ordered a standard sandwich / meal whatever the fuck it was with ketchup and pickle only. it came with mustard and covered in onions. fuck fast food is isnt even food anyway

Wendy's 4 for $4 makes McDonald's obsolete.

Attached: 1401247843886.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Would you tip them if they took you to the back and sucked your dick?

>Perfect sandwich
>I would like one krabby patty and one room, with cheese, and can you put cheese on the krabby patty too?
This is why tipping exists desu.

I'll sell you 4 lbs of my shit for $3

How would a 'free market' fix an increasing population size and labor supply with a sharply decreasing demand for labor then , genius?

I'd really like to see how an explanation of how natural market forces will somehow create a correction to either problem.

hmm yes the greatest artisans of history were all known to complete their works effortlessly

A shift in labor market. You know, the thing that has always happened since humans have learned tools.

For me, it's the McChicken™

Spicy mcchick was awesome. Do they still have it?

How would this shift in a labor market occur?
Changes in income, population, work-leisure preference, prices of related goods and services, and expectations about the future can all cause the labor supply to shift to the right or left.

We know population is only going up, more supply.
We know income is only going down, more supply, as people need to work more hours.
Prices are only going up, so people will need to work more hours to afford items.

I dont see it. I only see the supply of labor increasing.

Uhhhhhhh. Nope. The machines are simple that they have now. That auto drink filler just needs a serving extension. Done. Employee removed.
Point of Sale self checkout at the point of ordering. Money goes through, conveyors and other mechanical systems put your food together EXACTLY THE SAME WAY EVERY TIME fresh, to order, and quick (that last one is getting worse and worse by the day. I've actually had to wait for ten minutes to get a black coffee SERVED to me at a McDs in recent years. On more than one occasion).

In short, McDs doesn't have any equipment/processes that would injure a person like a automated car.
Two college educated industrial mechanics is all you'd need to keep the system running. They could probably service a bunch of stores each month too by themselves.
Overhead cut severely.
All thanks to $15/hr spurning the power of automation.

>Look how fucking perfect and aesthetic that sandwich is.
The perfection and aesthetics are due to the investment the corporate owners put into making it reproducible. The monkeys who assembled it as the final step aren't responsible for the extensive research that went into making mass production possible.

>How would a 'free market' fix an increasing population size and labor supply with a sharply decreasing demand for labor then.

More population = more demand
More demand mean more workplaces. Demand for goods is unlimited, You can not overwhelm the market.

we can't talk too much shit senpai, we're also in the same boat

On the rare occasion I go into a fast food place, I always order from one of those touch screen machines. I want the spic working the register to know they are expendable.

We only get skilled migrants..

Different shit, arguably worse. You can get a part time job here, but you can't start your career because pajeeta is preferred. We have an "underemployment" crisis.

>All thanks to $15/hr spurning the power of automation.

You don't think (((they))) know exactly that? Artificial price floors always give an advantage to substitute goods.

>machines
McDonald's resturants aren't build of quality material, within a few years and they start to fall apart. The equipment quality is similar.

>Point of Sale self checkout at the point of ordering.
Unless its an extremely busy machshack where you'd otherwise have to queue to get to a till, you have to make people use the order kiosks.

>Two college educated industrial mechanics is all you'd need to keep the system running. They could probably service a bunch of stores each month too by themselves.
So in the dump I work at, there are three maintaince guys that over about 10 stores. It takes months for them to get around to fixing things because everything breaks because everything is cheap and shitty.

It doesn't even taste well, never leaves you sated but leaves you thirsty, and you'll feel bloated for hours. It's also fucking expensive - you can get several days worth of food for one set of burgers and fries. All franchised fast food joints are to be avoided.

Work my 3 year old could do. No talent = shit pay.

Pajeet is preferred because pajeet will work longer hours for lower pay and won't complain about worker rights abuses.
>Which is why we import people in the first place.
Reminder, everything is supply and demand. When the supply of workers is high, wages are low.
When the supply of workers is low, wages are high.

I don't think so, but I know Wendy's does.

The Indians here only actually spend that much time at their desk when they're threatened with losing their jobs. The guy who sits behind me basically spends 3 hours out of an 8 hour day at his desk, the rest of the time he's walking around the city... Until he got threatened.

>everything is supply and demand.
Everyone knows white graduates are paid less than Indian seniors and still do ten times the work. Your supply and demand bullshit is fake and gay, diversity is a Marxist psyop to collapse capitalism.

>the thought of two industrial mechanics discussing the code or process of why the cheese
adder keeps obliterating the meat patty
>see, this order says no cheese
>its going through the action but adding no cheese
>OH GOD IT JUST SMASHED IT LIKE A RETARD!
>ok ok lets try Cheese=0

Everyone uses the kiosks anyway. It's rare that I get a lineup these days at a register. So the market shows that they are preferred already.

Okay, so four guys to fix shit. Still better than the two dozen gold bricks they got screwing the pooch in the back.
And McDs got the capital. A one time investment with expectation of a 20-30 year machine life would no doubt pay off in the end.
After the machine's life, the decision to upgrade or retrofit will come into play. Either way, profit margins will be improved. Because you damn well know that the min wage ain't stopping at $15.

And lastly, McDs has been pumping a shitload of money into their stores lately to modernize them and try and kick the "low quality shit" stigma.|

Obviously don't hire the ones right out of college.
Dear god... You'd think they'd learn!

no they dont. I work at a real restaurant and I do more work preparing one plate than they do in their whole shift. those pathetic faggots

A shame. Such a good little snack, especially with a small OJ.

And do all that extremely quickly to feed hungry and impatient people. Yes that deserves 15 dollars, why not? Jew investment bankers and lawyers get millions and they don't fucking do anything worthwhile, greedy jewish fast food companies can get together enough money to pay their workers a decent wage.

You know they won't though.
The people at the top are only doing what they're doing because they get the profits they're getting.
If you force a cost on them, they'll pass it on to the consumer, or take it from the staff, or cut overhead in some way.
Like they always do.
Raising minimum wage, or forcing it to be raised, will only hurt everyone EXCEPT those you're trying to get the money from.
And this is ignoring those who will just up and move their business to another country where they don't have to worry about these pesky wage laws and worker's rights shit.

>It's rare that I get a lineup these days at a register
Ancedotal evidence is great and all, but I know the actual data and kiosk usage is lower than till usage.

>Still better than the two dozen gold bricks they got screwing the pooch in the back.
You're missing the point. If it takes months for 4 guys to get around to something while there are only 10 stores, you want to try minimise what could stop production if it breaks.

>And McDs got the capital.
I can't say for elsewhere but here quite a few stores are franchises and aren't owned my McDonald's.

>20-30 year machine life
In optimal conditions with good care, sure. But that won't happen in a fastfood resturant.

>modernize them and try and kick the "low quality shit" stigma
Which goes into making the places look nice and replacing the age old equipment. A set of grills can cost £7000+

There are people willing to do the job for less than $15 a hour, so the salary is less than $15 a hour.

How hard is this to understand? Salaries aren't about what you deserve. A salary is about the minimum amount of money a company can pay to get a skilled worker. Simple offer and demand: apparently there is enough demand for fast food work at $8.

If you want fast food work to become $15 a hour you need to convince every last person not to work in fast food unless they are getting $15 a hour. That simply isn't going to happen, and you have no right to tell a business owner not to hire someone because you disagree with the private negotiations between employer and employee. That is their business and not yours.

>why not?
Because making burgers and fries is a job that fucking anyone can do, its a job that requires the most basic levels of intellect with minimal effort and should paid according.

In general. I actually imagined a couple of old guys with mustaches and coveralls tapping the screen with a wrench with a line of lardasses waiting for the machine to be fixed.
>extra crispy fries?
>he wants extra crispy fries.
>this thing is smashing cheese into the burger and he wants extra crispy fries...
>Does anybody else want extra crispy fries?
>You're going to have to wait for extra crispy fries, nobody else wants extra crispy fries.

They do more work that 95% of the people on the planet can do. Big fucking deal. If they want a wage to live on go get a big boy job.
The fact they posses that special kind of stupid that made them start a family while being a burger flipper shows they deserve death more than $15 an hour.

He didn’t... that’s why he’s not getting $15 an hour.

It’s called going on strike retard. The entire state of West Virginia had a crisis where all the teachers simultaneously came together and argued for higher pay. If private negitiations are between an employer and an employee, then have all the employees do it together moron.

What a master sandwich-smith. Teach me your ways, oh sage of the minimum wage.

The issue is that minimum wage workers tend to be quite disposible.

The problem with McDonald's is they are all individual franchises, so it would take the workers in one McDonald's to strike, not affecting the entire organization. There typically aren't enough long term employees to give a shit about a strike.

I regularly perform CPR on dying patients to push drugs that brings them back from death. I regularly maintain surgical equipment and perform crucial tasks within my Surgery department at this hospital and I get paid 14 an hour.

I don’t care if you make a sandwich fit for Christ, go fuck yourselves, and quit trying to to equate your work to five star culinary excellence. I fucking hate all of you because almost every time I went to get fast food you would fuck up simple orders. Eat shit.

You don't really get it. Unions only happen because individual workers don't have the will to exert their individual market power. Everyone can refuse to work for a wage he deems insufficient. Then the individual choices of all shape their collective market value. Shitty wages only ever result because workers do not take advantage of their leverage, or because the labor market is saturated, in which case they should find another fucking career.

KEK

You must be delayed if you think about working for McDonald's forever. Everyone I know has worked at McDonald, KFC, etc. in the meanwhile they are looking for a better job.

You used to not need a degree for most things because companies would interview young people and just take on those whom they liked with the intention of training them for the job. The fact is that a large portion of the population could work in most fields with the on-the-job training.

This desu
It's literally just a job for getting "experience" (which means fuck all)

What kind experience you will get in McDonald, I think it's more like survive to better times

Its very easy in Maccies and such other places to get promoted to management within a very short period of time. In a Maccies within 2 years you can become a manager and then use that to get in basically management role.

I suspect the whole "Fight for $15" agenda is being promoted by burger making robot manufacturers.

Attached: aehaerhrh.png (681x454, 604K)

Attached: wewewewewww.png (403x427, 312K)

Show us pics of your kid, faggot

Shut up yer ass

Only like 1% of the population has talent, assuming the others get replaced by robots, what are all those people supposed to do?

Literally my only option for work is doing manual labor which no one can do for 50 years without going crazy, I'd legitimately rather go to jail.

Learn how to fix and programing these robots or become electrician?

Like 90% of people aren't capable of just becoming good at programming.

wow! they can place a kraft single on a hamburger patty and put it between two pieces of bread! im so impressed!

They don't deserve what they are currently paid if the food they prepare isn't consistently "perfect and aesthetic".

You know too much, now it's time to McDie