Should unlimited internet access be a constitutional right?

Surely upload is an expression of free speech?

Attached: 1529948681192.png (377x408, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digiromania.ro/servicii/internet
finance.yahoo.com/quote/USDRON=X?ltr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=cAStVnqD53U
mediafax.ro/economic/romania-are-in-continuare-cea-mai-mica-rata-de-absorbtie-a-fondurilor-europene-8272425
libertatea.ro/stiri/economie-bani/secretele-fondurilor-ue-neaccesate-para-ndarat-taie-pofta-romanilor-de-bani-europeni-2166302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Freedom of press didnt make paper free faggot. Go get a job you lazy NEET fuck.

You have freedom of speech (expression and opinion) your choice of how you go about this however is not.

Sure. Also make it a constitutional right to make words in the sky from airplane trails. Free speech and all that

What a turd world shithole. I pay a fraction of this and get 2 X 1000mpbs connections and unlimited data is taken for granted.

I don't know about free, but the US really needs to step up its ISP game. I live in an area where there's only one ISP that reaches my house, and they charge $55 a month for 1~2Mbps and we have their fastest offer

Attached: shiternet.png (983x184, 39K)

You faggots are packed up like sardines.

digiromania.ro/servicii/internet
940mbps download
850mbps upload
9.80usd taxes included
finance.yahoo.com/quote/USDRON=X?ltr=1

Attached: net.png (737x583, 87K)

Obama gave niggers access to social media via free cellphones and look how that turnes out.

And our streets are still safer and cleaner due to abscence of niggers and spics.

STOP FLEXING ROMANIA WE ALL KNOW YOURE MR BIG DICK WITH THOSE HUGE DOWNLOADCEPS

I seriously think internet should be free gibs.

GIB ME THAT

I wish I knew what it felt like to not deal with them.

Gypsy has faster and cheaper internets than me, lel.
t. 50/10

No, on both accounts.

Should have lived in a better location senpai

American internet’s future is in 5g Satellite
It’s bullshit I live a mile outside of town and I can’t get cable

This is from the slowest part of my internet connection - my wifi. You have no idea what downloading movies at 30MB per second feels like.

I feel sad for you, America.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-17-00-22-38.png (1440x2560, 215K)

Obviously no. If the state was to mandate this you'd see far more bias and censorship than we currently do,

....He didnt give them cell phones you retard they were regular phones

fpbp

Man it’s bullshit those manufactured cables that had to be transported and installed weren’t just there. Or installed/manufactured for free.

Should have lived in a better location famalam. But yea you right about 5G. If you don’t have fiber going to the home your best bet is some wireless connection.

>90$/month + taxes + tips.
Wtf.

I'm paying €9.99/month for unlimited fiber optic internet. You can get unlimited ADSL for €1,99. Or even unlimited cellphone calls with 4G (100Go data, then they slow down the connection) for €0,99.

Attached: vente-privee-freebox-revolution-juin-2018.jpg (627x350, 19K)

Attached: Sans-titre-35.png (587x305, 194K)

Kek this is one of the few instances where capitalism actually worked in our country,the fierce competition between internet companies gave us cheap and fast internet.

thanks to all those EU grants eh?

Attached: vente-privee-freebox-free-juin-2016.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Why is Internet in Romania so damn fast and cheep?

> youtube.com/watch?v=cAStVnqD53U

Freedom is always the answer!

Attached: anarchomises.jpg (640x756, 113K)

The airplanes should be free as well obviously

Cool but then you also have to live in France and that’s enough of a turn off for me.

Free speech at $90/month. yeah already is reeks of irony

>tfw you will never escape the comcast jew.

I just want affordable internet. Why must the telecomms corporations always go unchecked and allowed to jew me constantly?

Unchecked?
High prices are a direct result of regulation.

Attached: rothbard99.jpg (391x565, 45K)

>commies seeping into Jow Forums

FUCK OFF OP YOU REDDIT KIKE

We host NSA servers.

Not really Romania barely takes any money from the EU.
mediafax.ro/economic/romania-are-in-continuare-cea-mai-mica-rata-de-absorbtie-a-fondurilor-europene-8272425
libertatea.ro/stiri/economie-bani/secretele-fondurilor-ue-neaccesate-para-ndarat-taie-pofta-romanilor-de-bani-europeni-2166302

For reference, every home in the US could have access to pic related for less than the cost of the AT&T DirecTV merger.

>323ms
thats cellular

Who cares? You're literally all R-selected ants without souls.