Everytime someone mentions pedophilia on this board it seems half the people screech about muh evil pizzagate and jews...

Everytime someone mentions pedophilia on this board it seems half the people screech about muh evil pizzagate and jews and shit and the other half screams muh hebephilia. So I just want to check once and for all, how many of you faggots are pedos and how many aren't.

strawpoll.me/16091826

Attached: 1512372713275.png (403x448, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2935750.pdf?refreqid=excelsior:df81cdc79f2767c09ae0792ecabc94ec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off rabbi

>would you fuck somebody
That doesnt get to what you're talking about you fucking retard

What the law is vs what the law ought to be vs whether you would comply with the law are the issues people talk about

>Sanhedrin 55b

Attached: 1293059132142.jpg (641x534, 137K)

This has nothing to do with anything you just mentioned. It answers my question perfectly. Would you fuck someone who isn't considered fully matured/is under the age of consent in any of the countries that matter.

Fucking someone under 18(within reason) is not the end of the world, didn't you have sex in highschool?

>this has nothing 5o do with my question
Whether or not you are considering law it does

Would I do it? Yeah
Would i do it in spite of it being illegal? No

Also you're bit about fully matured is subversive. That isnt strictly tied to age now is it?

No but a cut off has to exist somewhere because judging every persons maturity is going to get expensive. Besides that the age at which most people reach full mental maturity is estimated to be around 25. Significantly lower than the current 18.

Where is the "Death to pedos" option?

Higher*

>under 18 is pedophilia
>t. High school virgin

>has to
No, aoc has not always existed, it completely depends on the structure of society
>mental maturity
The brain fully developing is independent of being capable of conducting yourself as an adult, let's not pretend aoc is tied to science in any way whatsoever. Furthermore maturity is a meme that differs highly between different groups

And after 25 womens fertility is already on the cusp of decline

This user gets it

Make sure you vote for pedophilia, we want to make sure the poll is as representative as possible.

Go find a SUCCESSFUL society with a low age of consent law.
>inb4 brazil

Why is that image so good?

Would YOU have sex with someone under 18? Are you in highschool?

>modern society being decadent and separated from the realities of reproductions mean aoc is valid
So societies pre age of consent weren't ever considered successful?

>18
age of consent has nothing to do with how mature or ready somebody is to have a relationship.

while I think that the age of consent is needed, I dont think 18 would be the right number, prefere the european varitaion with 16

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2935750.pdf?refreqid=excelsior:df81cdc79f2767c09ae0792ecabc94ec
Rome had an average age at marriage of 14 and I don’t know about you but I’d consider Rome to be the most successful western nation to exist. Further if you’d cast a glance to puck related you’d find that the majority of nations in Europe with AOC laws far lower with Germany’s and Italy’s being just 14 despite being some of the most successful and powerful. Even France, Britain, and Spain have lower AOC laws.

Attached: 689FE2ED-BFD5-47B9-A5A1-48ACDC34CFB2.png (1393x632, 33K)

>italy
>successful
it's literally about to collapse under the weight if it's own debt.

Why do you faggots think that as our technology and knowledge has progressed that the age of consent has increased from around 12-14 to 16-18 and even up to 21.
>inb4 it's arbitrary.

>Go find a SUCCESSFUL society with a low age of consent law.
Britain, Japan, Germany, Denmark, South Korea, Taiwan, insert succesful historical state here, etc.

If the line that “has to exist” moves why is it tied to technology

>why
Feminism and rejection of traditionalism, plus overprotection of children for political brownie points

Also the concept of rent seeking incentives

Who will plead the case for lower aoc? "Pedophiles"

The fact that we now refer to men as pedophiles for desiring young women should attune you to that reality. Or referring to old guys who still like young women as creepy, as if you're supposed to ignore aesthetics the older you get

No it’s not.
>fucking a girl because you want to start a family (best age for mental fitness 18-25).
>fucking a girl because you want to satisfy your stupid loli fetishes. Kys niggers.
This is the reason none of you have girlfriends fuckin incels.
And no user rome had marriage earlier but kids always later because they used to die earlier. Humans today have larger lifespan.
>Inb4 poo in loo: fuck of pedos you are worse than poop

Attached: 852DC678-AB97-4F44-8194-25FDD6C18F2C.jpg (456x582, 43K)

Younger marriages are more successful on average

Spouting off feminist common wisdoms from the dumbest point in the history of civilization doesnt make you right
>Rome had marriage earlier but kids later
And?
>humans have a larger lifespan
Our biology hasn't changed significantly to reflect your gay position, so what difference does that make?

Not surprising that a scat fetishist has nothing intelligent to add

>using incel as an insult
>shitty images with shitty quotes that make no sense in context
>thinking AOC is in place to protect kids from pedophiles and not giving women more leverage in underage relationships
>thinking Romans married but didn’t have sex
>trying to use a right wing argument (muh sex is for reproduction) but forgets this site isn’t full of christcucks
Your pink hair is showing through your post I hope you get married off to some disgusting Indian pig, feminist.

Also I’d like to add that if you take out infant births people lived almost as long as the modern age in Roman times