If white privilege doesn’t exist why doesn’t Jow Forums want to become a minority?

If white privilege doesn’t exist why doesn’t Jow Forums want to become a minority?

Attached: D49A1240-A305-4CBA-A166-FCDD5AD839D0.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Will WE get welfare if we're the minority?

If white privilege exists, explain why white farmers in South Africa and other parts of Africa have been getting BTFO since the end of apartheid?

Name one successful non-white country.

Aside from a few Asian ones, most are shit holes.

Latin America is poor and corrupt. Africa is literally savage tier.

We are THE minority Globaly seen. Whites are the smallest population world wide. If I'm a minority in another country, OK, I decided to go there, knowing that I will be a minority. The question is more: Why do you want to extinct us and hurt diversity?

because non white majority countries are shit holes

>Name one successful non-white country.
Saudi Arabia

We already are a minority you dumb kike.

You mean the privilege of living in a society not overrun by impulsive, dimwitted savages?

Will whites get reduced welfare requirements, affirmative action quota boosts, the Lions share of scholarships, and other beneficial things like those that blacks currently enjoy as "oppressed" people?

What are you sliding?

Easy, because minorities think it exists.
If whites are ever made to be in a position where now our "privilege" has been stripped away, this will be followed by cruelty and violent acts against whites on a scale never before seen in this country.
>eyo white boi, I'm in charge now
>gimme all yo shiet

You think we'll have the same advocates they do if WE become a minority? Absolutely not. In fact even if we are the minority I guarantee we will STILL be blamed for every problem since forever.

White priivelege does, or at least should, exist. Its the entire point of having nations and countries.

outside of a bunch of oil tycoons, not really

Because whites are the only ones capable of getting shit done. No whites = everything going haywire.

White privilege paradox.

If you believe white privilege exists, then you accept that a homeless white man has more privilege than a millionaire black man.

Our inequality distribution is steeper.

Though I knew this would turn into a "not real success" discussion at every turn

Iran

wealth inequality, that is

Because when whites are in power we generally take care of everyone. Social services, medical aid, food stamps, civil rights etc. When other races are the majority, that doesn't happen. In fact, whites, when a minority, generally wind up getting exterminated.

When whites are a majority, they support minority rights. When whites are the minority, there are no minority rights.

Because you are not civilized.

You already do

Successful. Not rich. What's going on behind the scened in Saudi Arabia is far away from successful

Same with Iran

Because once whitey is a minority jews will try their hardest to keep whitey powerless as shitskins slaughter whitey.

white privilege does exist to some degree and that's fine. It comes from sharing the ethnicity of the people of who make up the majority, as well as those who built it.

Because I don't want to live in a third world country and all third world countries are non white majorities.

Why don't the Jews want to be genocided?

Fuck it let's do it then

This success loop tho. I think we need a rigid definition of success.

We have been a minority for a long time. There were only ever like 40,000 Neanderthals.

I would say iran is the opposite. Successful but not rich. They e produced some of the most brilliant engineers and scientists, but the people are dirt poor and these brilliant people have already left for or are leaving for the west.

It should be called majority privilege. Whichever ethnicity is a majority in a society will be 'privileged' in that society.

it's majority privilege.

why is it wrong to want to have country that is full of people our race and keep that country that way. its about culture faggot we dont want to live in a place run by nigs and spics

Because we only lost our white privilege 50 years ago and things already suck.

Because we want to live in a country amongst ourselves, where we set the tone and norms, we are the preffered group, and don't need to worry about misegenation. Detroit is a good example of a city defined by Whites, turned into a shithole defined by Blacks.

Attached: 1526130867660.png (249x671, 30K)

Whites already are a minority you colossal faggot Kike

Attached: 3D7963AC-D169-41A8-BC81-042F4CDFC85D.jpg (1062x1600, 207K)

Isreal

Because it's supported by white tax payers.

Attached: y62rz3oz.jpg (640x360, 168K)

Because Niggers and spices are savages and will hunt to extinction you fucking moron. Then they all die because they're too fucking retarded to upkeep an advanced society.

Because despite being allowed to live with us, being given dozens of social advantages and have our entire culture capitulate to their emotional needs they’re still angry and resentful. Nothing is ever good enough for them and I don’t want people like that to have any power over me.

Attached: E8C6AE79-B567-48AA-A634-225F5FB00B24.jpg (819x827, 78K)

>If white privilege doesn’t exist why doesn’t Jow Forums want to become a minority?
Because non-whites' jealous, racist hatred of Whites DOES exist.

Stfu shitskin

Because I was once a lone whitey living in a black dominated ghetto and I do not want the whole country to look like that. The West would completely collapse. Privilege is minorities being able to even taste civilization because we evil oppressive whites are here to build and maintain it all.

Well said.

whites are a minority dumb nigger

Also don't think it's just whites they want to turn into minorities and eventually exterminate entirely. The globalists and the leftists are already demanding first world countries like Japan and South Korea, even now China too accept foreign mudpeople hordes into their societies. It's an all out assault on first world civilization itself. Anyone with light colored skin must be infested and destroyed.

I can’t speak for the rest of Jow Forums but it can tell you how I feel about it. What you call “white privilege” is in reality a culture, a civilization an ethos that white men strives and died for. If a non white wants to experience the feeling of “white privileged”, then I suggest they fuck off back to whatever continent they came from and earn it there. Pour generations of blood, sweat, and tears into your own empire so that your great great grandkids can enjoy the fruits of your labor. Quite telling that no matter how oppressive and racist a white society is, it’s still better to live in one as a minority than to go back to your homeland.

Attached: D0521AB6-6713-41A1-847C-02A9C8466082.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)