youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am who I am

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. - Ephesians 6:12

Pretty much that's why the entire left is a spiritually bankrupt dead end. They accept athiestism and new age bullshit like candy while the right reveres the old gods.

Research PROJECT MKULTRA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Attached: eleven.jpg (780x439, 56K)

Exactly, both are deceived. We're seeing the great falling away and prophecy being fulfilled in real time. It's crazy.

Revelation itself means a curtain being pulled back. Knowledge is about to be unveiled, and belief IS knowing. The Son of Man has arrived, and the first division in heaven will be Jow Forums from reddit. I have spoke truth.

A call for an uprising is redpilled on Jews, but to prevent people from reporting him he refers to a mysterious group of "bagel people."

Gotta sneak by those YouTube algorithms.

i’ve been believing more and more recently

Attached: 2339568B-FB8E-400A-BAB1-7F7A8B311F1C.jpg (743x719, 138K)

Good video of his about Aleister Crowley:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FuVmJtX-8g

Attached: Aleister_Crowley.jpg (630x871, 282K)

I'll say it plainly for those with eyes to see. Our God is the God of the living. He told Moses: I am the God of your father--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. These people live- and that is the nature of resurrection.

John the Baptist was Elijah

The Kingdom of Heaven is a mental state. As is Hell. Those in Hell will die. Those in Heaven will live forever.

Again I say it plainly: Follow me and I will give you everlasting life.

Hidden in plain sight...

Attached: 24302274_10159635094085207_8662938327185034546_o.jpg (1200x1600, 408K)

The enemy is using his agents to influence & deceive the masses...

Attached: 24796739_10159644620850207_8704157618779806433_n.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Good thread mate

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

Attached: sacri fice.png (600x573, 581K)

Could it BE any more obvious?

youtube.com/watch?v=fRQXyRpgMwQ

Attached: tswift.jpg (334x188, 8K)

She's a satanist whore clear as day notice how the neetsoc weebs worship her like fags

Bingo. But they'll say they don't because they're in denial. What do you think a false idol looks like, people? Kids fall down crying when they see these "celebs" its ridiculous

God bless you OP, good recomendation!

Attached: 1531067579462.jpg (471x600, 52K)

But really, news is manufactured and fake...

youtube.com/watch?v=BsmZURQbF4c

Attached: TV-Programs-You.jpg (400x350, 42K)

MAgick is real and the CIA knows

It's closely related to the UFO phenomenon (which is the reason for the existence of the deep state)

Totally normal, nothing odd or suspicious about this at all...

Attached: 24131540_10159624393580207_1718749936033157831_n.jpg (856x960, 229K)

"Aliens" are just demons. Check out PROJECT BLUEBEAM or HAARP

But wait, there's more...

Attached: 24785078_10159639748790207_8070715085367351372_o.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

Behold

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked?

-Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
-Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Arise! O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Jesuits are serving the devil.

Wackjob

More conditioning / delection:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8VtDnu3Pfs

Attached: belluminati.jpg (480x360, 15K)

The "elite" are poisoning us...

Attached: Chemtrails.jpg (701x420, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dzcUEfIclGc

You should expand on this.

Not enough to just post collages

Here's another interesting one: Monsanto & Disney affiliation...

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjjwWABnWM

Attached: Evil-disney.jpg (250x274, 7K)

The occult operates through subtlety and symbolism. These hand gestures reveal their allegiance to Lucifer. They are the hidden eye/eye of Horus/eye of providence/all seeing eye. This sort of symbolism is key for communicating to other members of the occult that you're part of the club, so to speak...

They are agents of the enemy, some are victims and puppets under trauma based mind control who snap (think Britney Spears), some are literal witches and high priestesses who know exactly who they work for and what they're doing. Their sole purpose is to influence the masses and lead souls astray, promoting and glorifying sin.

Take your meds user and go to aleep

Attached: cream_crop_catalina_fb.jpg (799x540, 542K)

The Rock eats children...

youtube.com/watch?v=GZOVp9l0ksg

Attached: rock.jpg (238x300, 9K)

Daily reminder that Bayer pharmaceuticals (trying to merge with Monsanto as we speak) made Zyklon-B gas for the nazis

Here ya go...

Attached: 24958636_10159649577005207_2923434305078840420_o.jpg (1024x1524, 282K)

They think little by little they can make everything ugly so people will accept the world through peer pressure and turn their back on God.

Satan indeed will steal souls as a bird snatches seed.

Thanks mate, and these people dare to call us nazis, it's all satanic inversion brother

ACFAU IS THE SHIT

Attached: 1531769165248.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

Does Acfau and TVC still have beef? I haven't went to his channel for a while because he usualy says the same things each vid

They seem to have resolved it. In fact, I've been noticing that TVC will cover almost all of the same topics with the same message as ACFAU. Looks like they're back on the same page, which is a good thing.

Amen, brother. Stay strong in the Lord.

I agree 100 percent but a call for an uprising might be a shill.

He does not ever explain the path of salvation, never quotes the bible, etc.

Not sure.

Call for an Uprising is married to a nigger and doesn’t blame the Jews.

Attached: 06F7C4B8-51CE-4929-8368-06B896FDAF2B.png (634x785, 208K)

I understand, I was skeptical for a long time but now I'm convinced he's not a shill. I mean, his content alone is all truth and he discusses the important subjects other "truthers" won't touch. My biggest gripe was that he didn't refer to scripture enough. I understand now though that the point of his channel is to speak to non-believers, present them with evidence so that they dig deeper and realize Christ is the truth. Lately he has been quoting scripture much more.

Dunno about his wife but he's definitely not a fan of Israel...

Attached: religion.is.like.jpg (684x534, 70K)

I don’t know much about him so I’m not sure if he’s on our side or not. If thats the case then I’m rooting for him.

Attached: E9EE5511-9943-4A5A-87BC-F435823002A2.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

No one can force understanding. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

I recognize this dog

This guy is full of shit as are 99% of the conspiracy oriented channels on Youtube.

He's definitely not a fan of (((them))) but he's also definitely not a fan of furries either...

How is he full of shit? Serious question..

Why haven't you lit yourself on fire yet and died in a ditch? Fuck off you disgusting furfaggot.

Indeed they are, just read that sick oath they swear upon...

Because he makes money off of manipulating people in the name of Christ.

I can understand where you're coming from. I can't find the specific video but as someone who listens to him often, I can say that he does not solicit money from viewers. He'll even say, if you feel like supporting, just let the ads roll instead of donating your own money. Besides, I truly believe he is speaking truth. Even the apostles accepted financial support from other believers in the early church. "You will recognize a tree by its fruit." I'm a skeptical person, I for one do not donate, but I would say that the fruit of this channel is good fruit, spreading truth and the gospel.

"But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice." - Phillipians 1:18

weak arguement, that like saying a begger begging for money is a crime.

go fuck yourself kike

THEY HAVE TRAINED YOUR MIND SO THAT YOU SEE WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE...

youtube.com/watch?v=nTId7RlWlGA

Attached: woman in red.jpg (736x414, 83K)

I don't have a problem with people making money, nor do I have a problem with people making money off of Christ's name. I have a problem with people attracting a following through slander, gossip, and half truths, selling them lies.

Elaborate...

I’d rather be a Natsoc furfag than an Amerimutt

Attached: 47815C2A-50CD-467F-9CB3-50A8F58F4E1E.jpg (297x297, 36K)

>He’s not a fan of furries either
Krystal is Christian, don’t post lewds of her because it’s against god

Attached: F9A630EA-1515-40C7-A124-79115891FFB0.jpg (507x898, 507K)

Its funny that followers of the likes of him and others are against cults but unintentionally end up in one. Everything that these youtubers post winds up as gospel in the ears of followers, of course you are going to start seeing 'symbols' everywhere that seem to authenticate what they say...but that is only if you accept the premise that they know what the fuck they are talking about in the first place.

I have heard some pretty WILD theories swallowed up by people with the right amount of charisma and moving graphics sprinkled in.

This makes perfect sense when you realise it was written in Greek and when he says "rulers" he means the literal Archons of yaldaboath

That Childish Gambino video you did OP was a stretch you are goofy for that one

Magic back in the old day was just a word for Technology. You are dumb

are you deadass krystal tripfagging on Jow Forums

for what purpose

To be the next Quentin

Attached: 24F5BF20-F89B-4C5D-B0E4-03D957E97237.gif (500x370, 1.41M)

Good bread user, was hoping to see you on chans one day
>t. achmed the sub

I follow no one but Christ. I worship no man on this earth rather only our Father in heaven. If you actually watch his videos with an open mind and healthy skepticism, it's impossible not to see the symbolism in plain sight. Tell me, how is this screenshot from Taylor Swift's "Ready for it" misconstrued?:

Attached: Theyre-burning-all-the-witches.png (1366x570, 570K)

Channel is legit.
>pedophiles need to burn, publicly.

Attached: n94yd.png (1531x957, 2.07M)

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." - Luke 10:18

You literally have to be blind or in complete denial not to see it. But then again...

"In their case the god of this world [Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4

>He
>Him
>His

CFAU we know it's you. You fucking retard.

"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open." - Luke 18:17

"For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open." - Mark 4:22

If you believe in God and Lucifer and Jesus, then you would literally be a liar if you didn't believe that Lucifer was the good guy in the Bible and that God was just a needy little bitch throwing a tantrum.

Flattered, but not ACFAU

lmao, ok internet user who thinks he is so different, sure you don't "follow" any man, you just are subscribed to quite a few and eat up their words more often than you even crack open a bible. No judgement, I've been there too. Because I have been there I know there is not much use in talking to you while you still look at celebrities as anything other than people. People are people regardless of financial status or fame. MAYBE I dont know just MAYBE X celebrity wants to create a psychedelic music video and includes butterflies, does that mean he or she is referring to project monarch ? Or when a gay director throws a gay character into a show...are they doing this to brainwash children and throw the gay virus on american youth?! or is it that they just want to see themselves represented on tv. One could go on and on and on with the examples. There are reasonable explanations and then there are lunatic explanations that can only be seen through a conspiratorial, Christian flavored lens.

I'm sure you are. And I'm literally Hitler

Get behind me, Satan! Just because something does not seem fair doesn't mean that it isn't. I remember being a child and thinking my parents were wrong many times until I got older and realized they were doing the right thing all along...

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. 2Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. 3Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. 4See, I have made him a witness to the peoples, a ruler and commander of the peoples. 5Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations you do not know will come running to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.” 6Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. 7Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. 8“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.

9“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

12You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.13Instead of the thornbush will grow the juniper, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the Lord’s renown, for an everlasting sign, that will endure forever.” - Isaiah 55

but those people are all faggots

Exactly, faggots pushing faggotry because it's against God's order

Let me be clear I am not denying evil in people outright, I just think it is a lot wiser and a lot less culty to look at things on a case by case basis. I am sure there are some pedos in hollywood, I am sure there is some person out there who got some money after engaging in homosexuality. But this stuff is known and can be found in more places than just hollywood or pizza parlors.

Riiiiight, it's all just a coincidence, my bad. For people who claim not to believe in God, they sure do talk about Him a lot...

Okay, user...you seem reasonable. Let me say this, I used to be a militant atheist. Believe me, I know how ridiculous it all seems, I do. But please, for your own sake, just watch some videos, have an open mind and do a little study yourself.

holy shit, stop rolling out the red carpet for the guy, I was a fan of this guy and many other youtubers like him several years ago. I know exactly what he has to offer you aren't going to convert me to join your youtuber cult by complimenting me and nicely asking me to 'watch a couple videos'. I am not the person who needs to "wake up" you are if you think that drivel is valuable in REAL LIFE.

In the book 1984 the totalitarian government of oceania would give its citizens a screen to stare at and 2 minutes to scream at and curse at a character on the screen. This was done as a way to let out steam and to keep the population focused on the wrong boogie man. The bullshit that you swallow is 1984's version of the 2 minutes of hate, you are wasting energy getting angry at and obsessing over nothing.

Fine then fuck off

You're a brain dead retard

You're making assumptions man, I'm not wasting time or energy on this..I know I have victory in Christ. I know the war is already won. I'm passionate because it's important to be aware of the enemy and his devices. Also, I was once lost/asleep and I care about helping others see truth

Good one, broh. I'm crying now.

Shill Jew hates the pizzagate.
>makes it so much more real.
Remember kikes sedition is real.
Better be in your homeland.
>Op. See if you can have him do a video on y.g.
Pedophile

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-124200.jpg (720x1280, 213K)

Everything else is a distraction: Sports, "News", celebrity gossip, music, television, movies, pop-culture. THAT's the distraction/waste of time and energy. You're a fool. Whatever the television tells you to be mad about is what you should be skeptical of. The man preaches truth, no glory to him but to God who is revealing all this.

Ask yourself, how would you go about authenticating any of his claims?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643

Attached: 1528925219158.jpg (573x591, 108K)

Every Christian was once lost, you are not special. What truth do you have to offer? hmmm? you think your theories on celebs and other trivial bs is 'truth' ?