Brit/pol/ - Can't think of an edition Edition

>'We CAN'T rely on Trump!' Germany demands action as President calls EU THE ENEMY
express.co.uk/news/politics/989606/donald-trump-eu-brexit-foe-germany-Heiko-Maas-vladimir-putin

> Trump hails 'open and deeply productive' talks with Putin
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5958541/Putin-arrives-Finnish-Presidential-Palace-ahead-talks-President-Trump-later-today.html

>Trump’s UK visit ends in controversy ahead of Putin meeting
channel4.com/news/trumps-uk-visit-ends-in-controversy-ahead-of-putin-meeting

>Even Putin must have been surprised by how readily Trump took Russia’s side
newstatesman.com/world/2018/07/even-putin-must-have-been-surprised-how-readily-trump-took-russia-s-side

>Theresa May told her Chequers deal is 'dead in the water' after she caves in to pro-hard Brexit Tories on customs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-customs-rules-chequers-deal-theresa-may-uk-eu-tories-a8450021.html

>Brexiteers' Customs Bill amendments accepted by government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44845933

Attached: eec232d27a31246d17a31ff13e9dcef30140c55d1c6d8928e0ef086e47d3784f.png (1366x768, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5WrgDzNIZ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banishment_room
youtu.be/LhKla4MEstY
youtube.com/watch?v=pkO2_LdgSas
youtube.com/watch?v=EGtdsXhXiEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 93FEFDD4-FF3C-4004-861E-C2DB34B74717.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Farron didn't even vote lmao

Attached: Tim-Farron.jpg (615x409, 23K)

war in 10 years max

Attached: uberfeel.png (645x773, 23K)

>tfw reading storm of steel

Attached: znmwlmV.jpg (500x500, 85K)

stop having gardens

Attached: dev_H6740_IMG_00.jpg (895x596, 105K)

TOMMYS APPEAL TOMMORROW LADS PRAY FOR HIM
>inb4 jidf "he's a zionist allah huackbar i stand in solidarity with mussie child rape gangs"

Those they have faced are extremely uncreative. Worse, they don't mind if they (some, maybe many, positively want to) die in their actions (being willing to die is different), they are in some respects self-defeating. To judge yourself by successes against such foes is hubris. I don't even like to think about the icing on the cake of questionable edibility that has become our nation’s security services have become.

sposig

Attached: 123.jpg (392x220, 6K)

eg

Attached: 321.jpg (650x465, 22K)

beens

Attached: 496434912.jpg (673x449, 51K)

bayken

Attached: 82190224.jpg (512x288, 20K)

smeg

Attached: Dave.jpg (640x320, 26K)

martoe

Attached: asddasdasd.jpg (225x300, 20K)

Burnt eggs absolutely fucking disgusting

pudin

Attached: 165942855.jpg (620x413, 150K)

So What was passed in the commons again? And how is it significant other than showing the government is about to crumble?

Also, lads I've been put into a "boredom room" at work with my hours being reduced quite massively, what should I do to escape wage slavery for good?
I'm currently learning languages and trying to learn how to program on this side is there anything else I can do?
I hope I can have her by then Desu.

towst

Attached: asdasd.jpg (3200x2400, 1.28M)

>*dabs on your liberal views of marriage*
>*dabs on the exceptions of his supporters to follow the democratic will of his supporters regarding crucial votes on EU matters*

Fucking based

he would of been more useful to us being killed by muzzies in prison

Boredom room?

Any good? I've always meant to get it.

that is the most unappetizing piece of bacon I've ever seen.

Looks like someone stubbed a fag out on it

Not sure if Med or mutt

Attached: 02.png (686x514, 634K)

>would of been
I thought it was only mutts in the US who had this bad of grammar. are you a muzzie?

>who had this bad of grammar

u wot m8

Attached: dddddddd.jpg (432x383, 24K)

Would OF ?

KYS

>would of
for fuck sake
my bad. i need to stop doing that.

100% thot phenotype.

Attached: 1531681461240.png (405x550, 266K)

Met a white girl who only fucks pakis but said shes "tired" of them and wants to settle down.

Shes from redditch, is 18, and doesnt have kids (1 abortion). Im fucking lonely lads. Im 30... dont know what to do.

yeah its pretty intense, would highly recommend, Ernst Junger was a interesting fellow, lived until he was a hundred and four, was shot in his lung in WW1.

based

That's an obvious huge no.

this isn't real

what a fucking mess

you can do better user

No matter what state your life might be in, you're better than that.

>18
>Only fucks Pakis
>Abortion
She ex grooming gang victim or something?

Get the wedding ring now pal

put a baby in her, user, she sounds like a real winner. An 18 year old coalburner definitely won't change her mind on a whim about settling down and go back to fucking Ahmed.

also, congrats on all the (you)'s with this bait

why did you take it alone? seems pointless
youtu.be/z5WrgDzNIZ0

this this and this

It's a Japanese term
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banishment_room
In short I've been Assigned more menial tasks then normal as well as my hours have been cut far back in the hopes that I quit as being fired means I get certain benefits from them as a company.

At the moment I'm holding out as I'm trying to find any basic work so I don't go broke which there seems to be fuck all in my area, even basic retailers are taking weeks to get back to me now and in the meantime I'm trying to specialize in cetain areas on the side to which I'm worried whether it'll all be for naught user.
>Met a white girl
K
>who only fucks pakis
Red Flag
>but said shes "tired" of them and wants to settle down.
Red Flag
>Shes from redditch
Red Flag
>is 18
Fine by it's own is fine in that context fuck no.
>and doesnt have kids (1 abortion)
Grooming gang victim?
>Im fucking lonely lads. Im 30... dont know what to do.
Get tinder. Improve youself something other than fucking a lass with more red flags than a Labour parade user.

Also post pics

Serious question from a Yank.

Why is Britain begging for anything? These negotiations have the rotten stench of desperation about them. Britain doesn't really need any of the items or access that May seems intent on begging for. Or there's nothing that the EU can provide that can't be provided from the wider world or international institutions like the WTO. It seems like Britain's entire negotiation stance was screwed up from the beginning.

>more red flags than a Labour parade
Kek

Attached: mcdonnell.jpg (956x772, 139K)

she's 100% British

Shoo yank

I saw him outside Greggs once beating up a gay man.

It's been quite well established that she's a spineless cunt.

There are legitimate concerns about dropping free trade with the EU over a very short timeframe. The rest of it can burn for all we care.

your country is shite and too hot and your metro is dogshit

Dont be rude please this is a British board and whilst you're posting you're an ambassador of Britain.

Now we're in this position where nobody in the Houses of Parliament has any idea what to do, what exactly was the point of the referendum?

Attached: b7b657b1b69634e04871556549a3dab2ec7c7cd0c9a333fad937074d5e03ed4f[1].jpg (1000x705, 78K)

I've seen her with frizzy hair so I'm not convinced
Really boggles the mind how she even became leader

To get rid of UKIP and to silence the Tory eurosceptics.

The EU was never going to change anything substantial to accomadate Britian they'd rather we had no deal to dissuade others from independence. Likewise, British voters would never accept any substantial concession to the EU.

Remainers are just banging their heads against the wall at this point.

Fuck is wrong with you.

>12 replies at this time of night
jelly

Attached: 1477599966835.png (601x508, 114K)

>what exactly was the point of the referendum?

Ever go to someones house and see a picture on the wall or an ornament on the mantlepiece and move it by a couple of mm just so it's out of line so annoys the occupier and they have to re-adjust it?

It's a bit like that.

so may will get replaced by someone.
snap election is called.
tory and labour voters defect to ukip.
neither has a majority.
who coalition occurs then

also why do remoaner shills on twitter want corbyn to "sort" this mess out? do they not have the iq to understand he's been a euro sceptic his whole career

>Fine by it's own is fine

Maybe if you learnt to speak English you wouldn't be sitting in the back room of a call centre while people look for an excuse to get rid of you. Seems unlikely that you're going to trade up, employment-wise, so maybe try actually doing your job properly rather than whining about being a wage slave.

Another election at this point wouldn't achieve anything. There's going to be a 2nd referendum when the Tories are confident that they've made a big enough mess of this.

>opposition party against Brexit has a pro-Brexit leader
>government which is for Brexit has a pro-Remain leader

What sort of fucking clown world is this?

Attached: 1528461862770.jpg (361x403, 19K)

>My house doesn't have central heating & air
>I ride the train

You're poor, user, everywhere you go will be shitty for you.

No doubt they will find a way to shift their incompetence onto the EU or 'the process'.

Attached: 8.jpg (800x1000, 508K)

is this implying corybn is actually better? even if he gets us out. theres still 4 years of him then

They can't bullshit their way out of this. They'll just hope that everyone's forgotten about it and/or corbyn's made himself completely unelectable before the next election.

a 2nd ref will just be remain though surely they won't dare to call another one and blatantly go against the democratic vote? they would rather may or whoever is in charge is pressured to take a shit deal basically remaining that way no?
i would unironically take corbyn in charge now to actually get a brexit and then see the country go down the shitter in 4 years and speed up the process tbqh

You mean 8

Attached: 6A89BA3C-3791-430D-9A58-447ECD7120B2.jpg (640x548, 63K)

Corbyn is the patrician choice.

Attached: threads4.png (500x375, 183K)

You're in the club and this guy slaps your arse. What do you do?

Attached: goodnightaltright.png (768x1024, 1.27M)

tedposters be like
youtu.be/LhKla4MEstY

Attached: IMG_1946.jpg (600x885, 44K)

no chance, people would surely learn over 4 years i would hope. if it would be 8 then this country would be past finished

>thinking Corbyn will be allowed to leave by the unions

get a hiv check up

South American sphere of peace pact when

Attached: 9279851C-7D10-481C-A445-CA4735B776CE.jpg (680x383, 44K)

Fucking hell, you don't even need to JUST the hair on that one.

he literally looks ill
either poz or a drug addiction
probably both

no
nothing that emboldens the browns is a good thing

Wouldn't put it past them to try and revive the reform meme and just delay Brexit indefinitely

Attached: Consummation_of_Empire_1836_by_Thomas_Cole.jpg (1280x868, 288K)

>smashing capitalism one fitbit at a time

>surely they won't dare to call another one and blatantly go against the democratic vote?

Given that even May's shit deal is probably going to get shot down or castrated by the EU, I'll bet they would.

user I'm just tired it is 20 past 1 now after all, and user, I've tried to do my best at my work, requested training for improvement, requested feedback, I think my employers have lost confidence after constant nose bleeds and one panic attack.
>Seems unlikely that you're going to trade up, employment-wise
Ooft. Hope I can prove you wrong someday user.
But wait it goes further
>Opposition Party is Pro-Remain
>Opposition Leader is Pro-Leave
>Party in Power is Split down and collapsing at the seams
>Party in Power Leader is Pro-Remain pretending to be Pro-Leave.
Just fuck our shit up.
Acceleration-ism is the best choice

Attached: 1494771825138.jpg (634x485, 79K)

But Pakis are the ugliest fuckers around. They are inbred to hell with their bloody bug eyes pointing in opposite directions.

she's a fucking traitorous cunt, is there any salvaging this situation at all?

Hand him a comb.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkO2_LdgSas

childe-ran

kek

His face is already there

I miss Chris Morris' shows user, Brass eye and The Day Today were absolute patrician choices.
youtube.com/watch?v=EGtdsXhXiEM

>she's a fucking traitorous cunt

Be fair to her, this whole thing was doomed from the start and Leave was never supposed to win the referendum. A bespoke trade deal within 2 years on top of arranging to separate from the EU simply isn't possible.

We need a radical accelerationist Corbyn aesthetic.

Attached: corbynwave_by_labourwave-dbfau93.png.jpg (1191x670, 216K)

>Leave was never supposed to win the referendum
Yet more proof that most politicians are wildly out of touch with actual people.

Voting for the Muslim party is a dangerous game. It's so crazy, it might just work.

We need to make demands to avoid vassalisation by the filthy europeans. Maybe it is time for war within the EU to sort shit out

>Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! Everyone mut have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade.

>Be fair to her
"No!"

I’ve lost count of the different excuses I’ve heard for why leave won.