Take the farm pill bros

Take the farm pill bros

My grandpa has a bigass farm he never even goes to and I’m living there right now.

Thinking I’m gonna drop out of engineering and just take over and try to get him to give me the farm in his will.

It’s literally so much better than city life. When I wake up I can crack a beer, smoke a joint, watch all the cows and horses and just relax. No honking taxis or police sirens every hour of the day.

But really makes me want to live out here is the country girls. Had the best night of my life with one last night just talking under the stars. They are nothing like soulless degerate city women.

Attached: 79DE7CA5-D795-4A9C-8377-7BB91B541CC0.jpg (767x575, 47K)

Lol. Don't get sucked in that easy. The peace is nice but farming is hard work.

Continue taking engineering, and once you are done, turn the farm into a brewery.

>When I wake up I can crack a beer, smoke a joint, watch all the cows and horses and just relax.
Doesn't sound like you're a whole lot of farming tbqh.

based. I want a country chick.

Good fucking luck retard. Professional farmers are killing themselves in record numbers because even before president retard's tarrifs they couldn't make any money.

Just sell the fucking thing to a fracking company. That's the only thing Deliverance country is good for

Kys commie urbanite

>Thinking I’m gonna drop out of engineering
One of the few degrees worth getting, user. The farm can wait a couple more years. Get that degree. You'll thank me.

Says the guy who's never owned more than the acre lot his shit shack sits on. City folk will never understand, farming is a way of life. Not a cheap thrill you experience in a night.

I grew up on a farm and it's hard work. I love it but it sounds like you haven't actually done much of the labor. It really does a measure on you after the years.

id rather not

Attached: cunt.jpg (691x530, 81K)

kys

100/200k city is perfect for me. I would kill myself on a farm and probably would get killed in a city like jew York.

My parents have a piece of farmland but they don't do anything with it and now they're going to sell it before they die so they squander even more money and leave me nothing. Life sucks.

>When I wake up I can crack a beer, smoke a joint, watch all the cows and horses and just relax
Pretty sure that's not what actually working a farm is like

Oh I don’t actually do work there haha it’s kinda funny my grandpa just bought a farm with like 500 acres and 100 cows and 10 horse when he retired as a hobby and just pays people to do shit there like plant crops and bale hay it runs at an incredibly massive loss haha

I’m realizing I’m not materialistic though and just want a relaxing stress free life even if I’m poor as shit

Do you live in a community of like minded people? If so start prepping. Buy guns and ammo, find a white woman and fill her with your seed. Have many white children who can run the farm when you die. Prepare them for war in times of peace. The most precious possession that you have in this world is your own volk.

>When I wake up I can crack a beer, smoke a joint, watch all the cows and horses and just relax
Then who is going to work the farm? Hired Mexicans?
Oh wait, you're 'Anarchist' so you probably can't hire Mexicans because of anarchy and stuff.
You are not allowed to own means of production and pay people to work for you, right?

Which state? Is it a commie state?

Ohio. It’s beautiful. Rolling hills and green grass. Tons of deer. There’s a nice pond too perfect for fishing.

It wouldn’t be too hard to like sustain myself off of deer and potatoes I don’t think. I wouldn’t even mind spending all my time on a personal garden

I’m not motivated at all to work like a slave for some Jew boss even if I make like 90k

Independence and freedom are the most important things in life for me and if you have a corporate job you really are forced to sacrifice your humanity

>Grow up on a farm
>Started working in the summers at age 10
>Hard work doing 10 - 12 hours during harvest
>Do this up till college
>Get an engineering job
>Work 4 years at a firm and get my P.E.
>Never got the same fulfillment of having my own business or enjoying the farming lifestyle
>Going back to family farm to keep it alive since my siblings have no desire to.
>But also going to start a small engineering consulting firm on the side because I still love engineering.
Fuck yeah.

God speed user. I wish you a glorious life. Try to pass on the farm if you can to your children. You have been given a gift. Preserve it

Don't be one of the dumfucks who only farms corn, onions, or wheat. Don't be one of the dumfucks who falls for the industrial chicken/pig farming scheme. Focus on low effort, fast, high yield greens, maybe do some free range chicken, get in good with some local restaurants and CSAs, start small and avoid debt like the plague.

whoops shoulda said S-0-Y

You should be required by the state to give up that farm to feed the masses.
Why does one person NEED all that land comrade?

Attached: 1489714257072.jpg (480x467, 34K)

Get the degree and keep the farm. You'll need all of those skills to defend it in the future.

This. His lazy degeneracy is a city folk meme. Country girls do rule tho. Maybe he'll be lucky enough to find one to make him into a real man.

For gains

>When I wake up I can crack a beer, >smoke a joint, watch all the cows and >horses and just relax.

You spoiled, idle little faggot.
A farmer doesn’t relax first thing in the morning. He goes to work. He will be working until sundown.

You act like a farm is cheap. A farm is a business. Even in the middle of nowhere farms cost as much as a giant ass house in the suburbs. It’s not like you can save a few bucks and buy one.

You’re a total fucking idiot.

> Mormon
> Family arrived here in 1800's
> Own a Dairy Farm and Pig Farm
> MFW /comfy/ upper middle class life
>Go to the LDS Church and see pure Whites
Take the Mormon pill lads

Aren’t farms the places where whites are dying in South Africa?

There's a whole community on youtube that talks about farming in the modern age, even from the city setting. I grew up in farmland and while it's hard work, a lot of farmers don't do critical thinking before doing certain tasks. Critical thinking can cut alot of your work time down.

t.genX

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)