Tucker says Mexico interfered more in US elections than Russia

twitter.com/jonlovett/status/1018974979805753345

Is he correct, Jow Forums ?

Attached: tw_1.png (676x391, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/electoralworks.htm
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-immigration-courts-long-crowded-are-now-overwhelmed-1527089932
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/01/migrants-more-profitable-than-drugs-how-mafia-infiltrated-italy-asylum-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Yes. This is why we need voter ID laws as strict as Mexicos

deport every spic

Attached: 1524865111115.gif (275x207, 820K)

Israel interfered with the US election
and oil rich arab countries, and some Hungarian jew billionaire

Surprised that I'd never thought about this argument before. Yeah, absolutely.

yup

Oh my God

How do you defend this racist nonsense?

He's correct. Even without illegals casting votes, the illegal population of certain states are counted towards their number of electoral votes. So when states like California run sanctuary cities and get flooded with illegals, they're really bolstering how many electoral votes they get by inviting in foreign nationals against federal law.

libs got pretty pissed about that statement

Attached: tw_1.png (693x550, 66K)

By using your rational mind to see that millions of illegals voting has more impact than 12 Russians meme’ing

he's not wrong

LOL. Tucker is 100% right. I hope that disgusting miserable fucking cunt chokes to death along with all of those other scumbags.

So you're saying that all of our intelligence agencies are wrong?

>illegal immigrants voting for Democrats every election
>Russia posting a meme on the internet

KYS

This is why we all need walls

Its the truth.
Reality is racist.

Where's your proof of illegal immigrants voting in elections? Are you alleging a conspiracy?

MUH INTELLIGNECE AGENICES

Attached: 1505119877579.jpg (235x250, 16K)

He's literally right. Tucker always has such a unique spin on issues

our "intelligence agencies" are not only wrong, but extremely treasonous. They are rogue agencies from the top down, operating as a 'permanent state' independent of the United States government or it's people who duly elect their representatives. US intelligence officials should start being killed as a matter of routine. They're treasonous demons and they will absolutely pay the heaviest price for what they have done, their families and associates notwithstanding

So there really were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Ah, wonderful liberals. Where white Russians are the eternal devil and poor innocent brown people can never do wrong.

Attached: 1426321736379.jpg (442x648, 77K)

It's only a matter of time before Tucker gets shoah'd by the libs.

Attached: 1531362322363.jpg (424x600, 58K)

The cock-knob with the bow tie who was btfo by Stewart?
C'mon. This is throwaway.

>wrong

more like knowingly subversive and agenda driven.

daily reminder the New York Times is owned by a Mexican National

God I love Tucker. Fucking nuclear truth bomb right there and liberals can't even hold it in their brain.

Are you?

>No evidence of Russian collusion
>Daily news of illegal immigrants coming into our country from Mexico

But that is OK because THEY ARE TAKING THE baby vatos away!!!!

Correct.

how one man be so based ?

with logic and reason

>Why can't you unquestionably believe everything we tell you?!

True

they give their citizens dual citizenship and their fucking president campaigned here.

How is the fact that a lack of voter ID laws leads to illegal immigrants affecting elections racist?

Please read this and shut the fuck up
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/electoralworks.htm

I mean yeah wanting open borders and no voter id it's pretty fucking blatant. And libs act like it isn't

>all of our intelligence agencies
You mean 1 intelligence agency? Packed with Obamahires? Yeah I absolutely don't trust anything they say.

Oh look a nazi saying it's racist to put the facts out there.

That's 100% correct.

What is your obsession with race? Nowhere was race mentioned in that tweet or comment by Tucker. You're inserting race into it to feign outrage and ignore the content of what he said

The first post on this thread was the best post.

aaayyy güeeeyyy

SHUT IT DOWN

They really suck at it, holy shit.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
For the skeptical.

fpbp

Tucker is right, and the Democrats staunchly resist voter identification because "IT'S NOT FAAAIR". The reality being they want to abuse niggers and illegal beaners to fuck with elections and that becomes a lot harder to do when you have to show ID. Which every other country, even fucking Egypt, knows to do to make an election more legitimate. The democrats insist niggers are too poor to have an ID even though you have to intentionally go out of your way and live a hermitic lifestyle to NOT have a form of ID these days.

Holy shit, I never knew Jow Forums was this wackadoodle crazy. What do you think makes more sense

>The entire government of the United States, both political parties, the international media, banks, all of our allies, academics, corporate leaders, etc., all conspired to frame one guy for the crime of colluding with the Russians

or

>A failed low IQ businessman cheated and committed crimes to win an election

joke board joke website

Attached: 1413604909000.jpg (331x331, 61K)

Attached: deep state.jpg (1200x669, 119K)

Attached: Russia and America.jpg (1100x606, 93K)

Depends on what he means by Mexico I guess. It's a fact that many Mexicans voted in the elections illegally. Is he referring to Mexicans illegally voting in the elections at an individual level, or is he implying the Mexican government was conspiring to send Mexican citizens over the border in order to vote illegally?

Are you implying that all of Mexico is brown? Because it’s not. You racist.

These beans are clogging up our legal system:

>The Glitch in Trump’s Immigration Campaign: Overloaded Courts
wsj.com/articles/u-s-immigration-courts-long-crowded-are-now-overwhelmed-1527089932

And these kike lawyers are forum shopping to create "national emergencies" as Justice Thomas recently wrote. There is a lot of money to be made in immigration--legally and illegally:

>‘Migrants are more profitable than drugs’: how the mafia infiltrated Italy’s asylum system

theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/01/migrants-more-profitable-than-drugs-how-mafia-infiltrated-italy-asylum-system

Attached: 1520877503587.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>aaayyy güeeeyyy
>oy vey
ustedes realmente son los judíos de las américas

Show evidence of collusion please.

Who would we really be concerned with interfering in our politics?

Attached: jewishlobby.jpg (2047x2052, 937K)

They would 8f they could. But sadly they have no evidence because it never happened and they know it never happened they are just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

you lost, and continue to lose with each breath
sorry, it won't get easier for you
at least on reddit you can get some karma for your deluded bullshit

>drivers license
normal
>SSN card
normal
>passport
normal
>bank card
normal
>gun license
whatever
>Voter ID
IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFF LITERALLY ORANGE HITLER IT'S HER TURN

Another cope thread. Fucking shit, you MAGApedes got their jimmies seriously rustled

Attached: 1527206346354.gif (450x192, 866K)

how many mexican nationals voted in the election?

we don't even know

>If you can't trust coke smugglers, who CAN you trust?

Also, Iraq WMDs say hi.

I like how they don't even bother trying to refute his point. Because they know it's true, and all this kvetching about Russia is just faux outrage to try to get Donald out and a Democrat in.

So you believe the IC over anything else? They would never lie... Proof lets see it!

First explain how the National Reconnaissance Office got their information.

yup

At this point I'd trust the Mexican drug cartels before I'd ever trust or believe anything a liberal says.

well the mexican government does provide information on how to get on welfare in the united states. that say they largely take a passive approach, the US is a dumping ground for their low skill/low intelligence mestizo population. the chinese on the other hand deliberately send people over to secure american citizenship with an eye to the future

Also explain how Coast Guard Intelligence was involved

Attached: NoRussia2020.jpg (960x640, 83K)

>colluding with the Russians
Can you actually explain what the fuck this even means?

Attached: 2020_voter_ID_Trump.jpg (960x756, 66K)

>we need voter ID laws
But then I wont be able to vote for Trump this time

Attached: 2020_voter_ID_Putin.jpg (1080x720, 109K)

Classified, friendo. Just trust us letter agencies, Trump's a traitor. We would never lie to you. :^)

Have you been living under a rock?

Leftists got the fucking shit kicked out of them in November 2016, their arrogance and smugness was spit in their fucking faces like rotten milk and they had to defer responsibility for their crushing and unavoidable defeat eternally onto Russia conspiracies which they have desperately done everything in their pathetic, weak power to attempt to make a reality that I honestly see no end for them but an absolute psychological meltdown.

Attached: highfive.gif (500x282, 1.99M)

>colluding with the Russians
>Can you actually explain what the fuck this even means?

Agreeing not to start WW3.

Valid.

You gonna show some solid smoking gun evidence or not?

Of course. Why else would democrats (and only democrats) want a bunch of parasites from shithole countries like Mexico (and the rest of central and south america) to come to the US? And why did the left freak out when trump said of immigration, “why can’t people immigrate from places like Norway instead?”(read: if we need immigration, why not take white people instead of brown people?)

It’s because whites vote republican, and shitskins vote democrat. That’s all democrats care about

FUCK WHITE PPL
FUCK USA

IMPEACH BLUMFBERG

CLINTON/SOROS 2020!!!!

kek

Attached: 7448AF2E-F289-46CD-99D0-C27470293F12.jpg (500x617, 109K)

San Fran just made it legal for non-citizens to vote up there, so yes he is correct

You gonna stick your tongue real far deep in Putin's asshole, whitey?

Hmmm the first post was the most valuable post

it's ok when hordes of brown illegals vote for gibsmed- uhhh i mean progressive democratic values, goy

Yes it's absolutely true. And using ethnic minorities as fifth columns is a fucking age old tactic. Whitey used it against the Ottomans in the 19th century, Brits used it against the Boer in the 2nd Boer War, China uses it actively every day and considers any Chinese individual ANYWHERE to be under its suzerainty.

Yeah that's what I thought. Get the fuck out of here you slobbering waste of human skin. You are a liar and nobody believes a god damn thing you say.

I'm gonna stick my tongue deep in your penis hole if you don't give me sauce you satan nigger

not an argument.

Why do liberals think people should give a fuck if Russians posted things online in support of Trump? This whole Russia thing confuses the fuck out of me. It's like some weird cult ritual that only people on the inside can understand, reminds me of those weird feminist performance art where college feminists take shits on a piece of paper and pour spaghettios on it, some kind of weird ass symbolic psychological ritual to help deal with trauma

TLDR: This whole Russia narrative strieks me as some kind of collective psychotherapy to help cure leftist trauma following the Trump election, more than anything else. It's a weird psychotherapy ritual

have you seen California? Nevada and Colorado should be proof enough for that. but no let's not mention actual facts that run contrary to one's ideology. we must never do that

Firstly, this is absolutely true.
Secondly, Democrats are complaining about outsider influences on their election while they had self confessed illegal immigrants from Mexico on stage promoting their party at their convention.