Scientists just found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of diamonds in the ground

>‘This shows that diamond is not perhaps this exotic mineral, but on the [geological] scale of things, it’s relatively common,’ says Ulrich Faul, a research scientist in MIT’s Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences.

archive.fo/yGQF3
archive.fo/8jAkm

YOU CANT DO THIS GOYIM I HAVE TOO MUCH INVESTED IN DE BEERS

Attached: 1368923410746.jpg (183x232, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yGQF3
youtube.com/watch?v=UvluuAIiA50
youtube.com/watch?v=TF6GRPaeLbk&t=645s
youtube.com/watch?v=XQP_mG5PMfw#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>archive.fo/yGQF3
I thought this was old news.

like they didn't already know that.

(((They))) dump diamonds in the ocean to keep the value up. Diamonds are not rare by any means

it's just carbon ffs, that's it

Jokes on you, de beers already started selling synthetic ones

and white people are just nemo acids, same as blacks ;)

>He doesn't know that DeBeers has 100 Metric Tons of diamonds in a vault somewhere

FUCK SELL SELL SELL

Attached: 1501397071785.jpg (670x641, 94K)

And to the goys, there is a shortage. You aren't supposed to know about this. Nor are you supposed to know that electronic "recyclers" do so by dumping them on shores of African countries. The poor residents then burn the plastic looking for metal components to recycle resulting in many health problems for all the residents in the area.

Of course, but when we find out exactly how many diamonds there are, there will be a market correction that's big enough to topple the Bank of England, aka Rothschild's main weapon.

>Carbon is one of the most abundant elements in the Earth's crust
>diamonds, which are an allotrope of carbon (fancy word for a different crystal lattice of carbon) are all of a sudden super expensive
I swear if jews are given sand they will start selling it like gold once they monopolize it. Diamond (((industry))) needs to die.

So is that why Africa has all those problems?

Sand is really cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvluuAIiA50

youtube.com/watch?v=TF6GRPaeLbk&t=645s

youtube.com/watch?v=XQP_mG5PMfw#

yEET

There are fucking beaches of diamonds in Africa.
Diamonds ain't shit. We can make fucking diamonds.

The most egregious trick they pulled is with the "chocolate diamonds"

Imagine selling industrial diamonds used for cutting that costs $20 at Walmart to buy, as a $20,000 "luxury" item. Because it sounds nice. All because of that 'chocolate' marketing. In the industry they're called brown diamonds.

>100 metric tons
Why does that matter? They found a quadrillion tons.

Shit better dump my diamonds on the goyim.

The Russians already have a giant stockpile of diamonds to dump on the market and make them worthless.

Attached: smug_chekist_pepe.png (450x768, 51K)

I only feel sorry for the wildlife. fuck the niggers.

Attached: 1527565254177.jpg (434x294, 30K)

Well I wish they'd go ahead with all this devaluation RN because I have met the girl I want to marry and I'd like to buy her a fucking diamond without going broke. She's not pretentious. She'll still like it. Fucking jews.

Why would you spend money to dump them in the ocean when you can just grind them down and sell them to tool manufacturers?

They don't literally throw them away.
Most low grade diamonds are auto sold to machinery corporations.
Most high grade diamonds are kept in vast vaults, not quite as extensive as Ft. Knox, but you'd be surprised.

No reason to throw it away when you can just keep it and tell people its rare. Since nothing exist that the average people know for comparison. They buy it thinking its rare.
Next week a diamond of exactly the same quality is put back in its place in a store.

All those jewelry stores in malls have hundreds of diamonds in their safes. With an in store crafter (forgot the name) who just orders the bands and put the diamonds in them later.

Diamonds use to mean something because of the sheer amount of man power needed to dig down and get a couple.
With modern machinery you can do it in a tenth of the time and only have a dozen or so third worlders die.

Really stupid when you can buy a man made jewel for exceptionally low prices in comparison and have it in any color you want.
Did that for my wifes ring, Alexandrite.
Was like two hundred dollars for a jewel that is supposedly worth "thousands" of the same size naturally.

Really, they just hoard it and control mining of it.

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: stock ahh.jpg (1663x791, 538K)