Okay, Jow Forums, I need a good laugh...

Okay, Jow Forums, I need a good laugh. How is this *not* a clear indication that Putin cucked Trump and has zero respect for him while Trump only has good things to say. What would Trump have said if Merkel intentionally disrespected him by showing up an hour late. What would you have said if Obama still met with him after being betaed like that and only said nice things about Putin.

HARD MODE:
>I'm not memeflagging so sorry about that
>I'm a fedora who was raised catholic so I'm not a kike so don't try that

Attached: Untitled.png (651x612, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qItWW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks Ethan. Very cool!

Great reply, nigger.

because maga or lock her up or some other stupid platitude that trump's campaign paid for.

Are you that body language expert, op? The one whose threads fail to gain traction?
You're a faggot and this is now a spuurdo thread.

Attached: 1524612738109.png (900x600, 78K)

No I'm not

What do you mean? Trump was TOTALLY the top, not Putin, when they went in that private meeting together and had intimate sexual relations.

Attached: 1525394059548.png (701x701, 14K)

Attached: 1511506846386m.jpg (929x1024, 152K)

stupid fuck derailing threads to cover for a weak leader, sad

Attached: 1514054582895.gif (250x194, 47K)

Benis

Attached: 1525834657532.jpg (801x577, 44K)

Anything to make you feel better huh OP? I'm sure your masters pay you well. Kys

Have you considered that maybe Putin was actually running late and already told Trump ?

Why are you still taking the media at face value normie ? They couldn't even cover his meeting with Japan's PM properly.

I can confirm I was the pillow Putin was biting

tfw I have to defend two egomaniacs.

Maybe. I'm just skeptical after the whole Merkel and dog thing. Seems like a power play.

Putin literally does this to everyone, he is always late to everything. Probably on purpose, sure, but it wasn't specifically against trump. I'm sure he wouldn't have kept him waiting for a one on one meeting, but he's always late to press things

Okay, I'm not a shill, see, you guys have me reconsidering this.

As a former COO, I can say it's usually the late person you is looked down on.
I'm pretty sure only middle management manlets and little dick peons would see it as a dick measuring contest

The difference is that Germany is a Western puppet state that Trump keeps in line, while Russia is a nuclear super power that directly rivals Trump's interests on many fronts, and may have even the possibility of manipulating US politics and causing chaos through the country if he isn't already. Trump has every reason to try to negotiate and calm tensions. They both identify on nationalist politics over globalist politics, so they could even on the same page with stepping things back and stabilizing the region. Putin also recognizes the threat of Islamic terrorism with Trump, something the Obama administration never did. I think Putin is willing to work with Trump far more then a globalist shill.

>but it wasn't specifically against trump.
>sucking trumps cock this hard to shill for him

lol

Shill thread #28 of the night.

Current tactic seems to be making shill/slide/distraction threads and abandoning them after a few posts to focus on more threads. The idea is to keep at least one shill thread on page 1 at all times.

I've been monitoring their activity all night. It seems to be a group of 5 or so bluehairs shitting themselves.

>As an example, OP made the following shill threads:

archive.is/qItWW

Hmmm?

Anything I can do to prove I'm not a shill, bud?

Interesting, Jack is a known Zionist scumbag though but big if true

I haven't abandoned the thread but it looks like you have

Correction. The Obama administration recognised the danger of Islamic terrorism. Obama just preferred to drone strike them than do anything that would make his sheep realise he's a wolf. He didn't close Guantanamo after all despite promising he would.

I'm referencing your shit thread nigger. stay mad.

This reply makes no sense, redditspacer
lol