Who was the worst president?

for me Kennedy hands down!

Attached: George-Bush-Money-Trumps-Peace.jpg (500x405, 59K)

Woodrow Wilson, Obama, Bush.

WHERE IS THE MONEY HILLARY?

#400million#400million#400million#400million#400million#400million

Attached: Screenshot-2018-7-16 400 million - Bing.png (816x608, 280K)

Wilson, LBJ, BHO

FDR, Lincoln, LBJ.

In that order

Fuck off. Dubya was based.

They killed Kennedy cuz he actually cared about America and tried to drive out the international bankers. Only Jefferson comes to mind when thinking of other president that tried to save us from the banks. Dude

Van Buren.

Trump

todays events solidified that

The rhyme was "liar liar pits of fire". Not pants on fire. But these 20 y.o. "journalist" would not know that.

No President or Government generation is ever perfect ,but for so many of today's problems, LBJ's legacy needs to be reformed or erradicated. And Obama sucked and the media gently caressed his perineum. That's the Globalist's slaping us in our fucking face.

Attached: 1520385850489.jpg (724x502, 679K)

Pic very much related.

Yeah hate that guy

Kennedy was doing something right, otherwise the CIA wouldn't have killed him.

Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama.

If this country manages to survive after 16 years of Bush and Obama, it’ll be through God’s mercy.

lincoln
fdr
lydon b Johnson

How the fuck is lincoln the worst, no before you say because he ended slavery do fucking remember he wanted to ship them all back to africa.

Either Lyndon Johnson or Bill Clinton (cut the memes you know he was shit)

Fuckin LBJ, asshole buried us in niggerdom

Lol

In elementary school I wrote a letter to George W Bush and he sent me a bunch of autographed shit and a picture of his dog. In eighth grade I wrote to Obama and that nigger didn't send me shit.

Absolute shame. What do niggers know about tradition? Fuck Obama and his tranny husband.

Attached: 78546CED-57BD-4741-834E-59FCA9B87EAA.jpg (520x292, 35K)