Hey Jow Forums, are you hyped for the RE2 remake? How could this game connect to the current political climate...

Hey Jow Forums, are you hyped for the RE2 remake? How could this game connect to the current political climate? Does Umbrella represent the globalists kike elites?

Attached: re2.jpg (1000x1450, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rtcewo-JmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>playing post 9/11 video games.
fuck no I'm not excited for a remake of a remake of a sequel

Attached: 1527887488600.jpg (427x524, 168K)

b-but user, new vegas came out in 2010

but they said it was a reimagining actually, so a lot of things from the original will probably change.

No. Claire looks fucking ugly

So...why have they given Claire Redfield el goblina faces in the last two games she's been in?

Attached: claire-redfield-resident-evil-revelations-2-60.8.jpg (210x240, 13K)

sounds like you're looking for an excuse to talk about a game on Jow Forums

but since we're on the topic
Will We Happy Few be redpilled?

/v/ is over there

Good point. There are a very few glimmers of hope here and there. OP's game will not be one of them.

No. They ruined it with over the shoulder. Should have been like the original REmake.

She was prime breeding material in DC and ORC. They fucked up in revelations though.

Attached: claire.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

2018 graphics btfo

Attached: Kid.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

yeah you are probably right. "just remake shit" rarely works out

Looks interesting. A mix of bioshock and a brave new world.

I think it will be pretty good. I think by virtue of it being a remake they can stick to the tropes, unlockables, etc without worrying about too much SJW influence. The politics of the game will probably be pretty light given the politics of RE2 were originally pretty non-existent.

it apparently was first a bad early access game that seemed to be another survival game
but since then its repurposed itself to be a story driven game, like bioshock but no magic
still heavy on crafting elements and guns seem to be either rare or not in the game at all
weapon play seems tight enough though

I'd rather fuck her pixelated 32-bit character model than the subhuman butterface from RER2.

I’m replaying the entire series, currently on 5 which was the only one I hadn’t played. So far it’s the best fuckin one, not scary at all but the entire game is just curb stomping black people it could never have been made post 2013

it was pretty ballsy for them to make the game even back then
lots of people were pissed

>tropes
please stop using that word it reminds me of Anita Sarkeesian

Good. She's shit anyway. Give me some yellow pussy.

Attached: 1454521397171.png (1533x1570, 761K)

i hope they make ada look chinese for once

It does seem to have a pretty decent story and gameplay. The soundtrack looks killer too.
It reminds me of this game also.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rtcewo-JmA

she was a cute in 6

Attached: Re6_e3_ada_wong_01_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

>video games

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)