What is the end goal of the American woman?

>

Attached: IMG_3073.jpg (750x1275, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/putin-blows-apart-russia-collusion-probe-says-russian-group-gave-400000000-to-hillary-clinton-video/
archive.is/em8Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=U95AmR3t6iU
youtube.com/watch?v=IXXik4WZ9vs
youtube.com/watch?v=8qdFoQQjJ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bear with me, this "Short Bio" goes on for a while...

Attached: IMG_3074.jpg (750x1275, 164K)

Attached: IMG_3075.jpg (750x1284, 197K)

Attached: IMG_3076.jpg (750x1261, 177K)

Attached: IMG_3077.jpg (750x1284, 201K)

Attached: IMG_3078.jpg (750x1284, 177K)

Attached: IMG_3079.jpg (750x1276, 188K)

>end goal
>implying women think ahead
>implying women think

To be living manifestations of the EU.

to fuck whoever is in charge

>future cat lady thinks she'll land a husband

Attached: george-of-the-jungle.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

>Implying women have a plan

Attached: GetOut.gif (200x133, 566K)

Is this some kind of novel with a 30 IQ roastie as main character?

cheese woman

>fallowing
>personality trate
>heath
>greates
For someone who's favorite hobby is reading she sure doesn't know to spell half the time. I guess that much is to be expected for someone who enjoys being active outdoors yet somehow manages to be fat, pasty, and ugly.

Seriously underrated movie

It's novelty seeking. But they're enabled by weak men, and on the way to cannibalism whilst living in mud huts.

thinking these people represent American women.
there are about 115 million females in the USA, how many are like this? 100,000? half that? fewer?

Attached: Yvette Mimieux 1962.jpg (500x664, 43K)

what a catch - thin, attractive, intelligent, and not even slightly batshit insane

>implying there's an end goal
Women don't think, they feel.

>there are about 115 million females in the USA, how many are like this? 100,000? half that? fewer?

probably 5-10 million

>It's novelty seeking
/thread
Women don't plan to look like freaks. they're told to.

japanese women are the best american women

Attached: 1517984660859.jpg (1010x1515, 202K)

Attached: 1426140364782.jpg (886x853, 246K)

they have no end goal
they simply go off of their feelings
most of these feelings are received from social media and their television

Damnit Finland I'm trying to cure my Yellow Fever!

Ugly as fuck, no sense of empathy, no loyalty to race or family

well 39.8% of the US population is obese and even more are overweight, so yeah most likely about half of american women are overweight or obese.

Actually...

Attached: obesitybyrace.png (640x281, 21K)

>thinking these people represent American women
More of an accurate representation than your pic these days.

>forehead jewelry almost indistinguishable from her warty bumps

Attached: 79077634-B5A4-4DC0-8DFB-B19492FFF03C.jpg (612x407, 69K)

based and redpilled mongolian.

Not many blacks where I live, but based on my sample of Mexicans, I think it's statistically impossible that any other race is fatter than the bean dips.

It never ceases to surprise me that something like that unironically has high standards, yet the thirsty betas will be lining up.

Yeah, like holy shit man from like 16-20 Mexican women are nice and curvy and then they just balloon out. I'm so glad I didn't fall for the THICC meme.

You forgot laying outside under the starts

This is actually very sad. It's clear she's got some sort of mental illness.

fpbp /thread
>sage

I'd wager money on her getting all of this cosmetic junk on herself during her early 20's and now regrets it hard.

Just the thought of her mud flaps in a hot yoga class makes me barf. Good thing she's lying about the exercise just like she is with the reading while having multiple spelling errors.

She honestly doesn't seem that bad. She's liberal and hates Trump because living in a fantasy world is the only thing to protect her from herself. Mostly because she is not physically attractive at all and the tattoos and piercings are a way of trying to hide this.

However she
>is affectionate and caring
>appreciates monogamy
>claims to be working on her health/isn't exactly proud of being fat
>distrusts those looking for casual sex and meaningless relationships.

If her bio is to be believed then these are good personality traits for a good loving women. She has just been led astray and disillusioned mostly likely because of her outward unattractiveness which the coping mechanisms do not help.

>59 stars
Whose picture did you steal, OP?

To be replaced by Asian qts.

Attached: 1515451411900.jpg (922x1024, 141K)

Honestly I'd still pick the white one.

Attached: wiggle.png (320x175, 114K)

She clearly says "not a party girl" (been there done that) because she fucked throughout her young days when her cunt was intact. You're the type of beta whiteknight that finds the positive in trash like her and possibly end up putting a ring on that thing.

>>I am very attracted to intelligents

Kek.

Her cunt was never intact due to the molestation and daddy issues that's written all over her.

Basically what I'm saying is if she looked like this and wasn't stupid I'd take her on a nice date and not try to fuck her like any other cumdumpster and then keep taking her on dates feeling out how compatible we are and how intelligent she is. If she doesn't want me then whatever you keep your chin up and move on to the next one no bog deal. Pussy is a fucking Tuesday night. Actual good women are hard to come by and you gotta put in some work for them. I hope incels like you realize this one day, but I feel your pain that women worth a damn are harder and harder to come by.

looked like this I mean

Attached: pretty-wedding-dresses-roca-02.jpg (813x1084, 111K)

I think if that woman even bumped into me I'd kill myself. You can't scrub about that kind of cancer.

Attached: 1479884971325.jpg (500x687, 80K)

Nani? Butomas!!

'Party girl' doesn't always imply riding the cock carousel, especially for fatties of the Ren faire/library goth variety. She likely means she went to gay bars or anime raves with her friends and/OR maybe drank, smoked weed or did acid a couple times before. The classical music, disconnection from cable TV, nervous focus on emotional intimacy and affection and the things about herself she felt the need to clarify/defend paint the picture of someone who likely hasn't slept with any more than 2 people at most.

Fat sluts come across as harsh, masculine, and aggressively comfortable with their bodies, interacting with men, and obviously sex.

Attached: 1503461847387.jpg (590x866, 95K)

Agreed. It really is sad.
In a better world she would already have 3 or 4 kids by now with a good enough, solid sort of man of equivalently mediocre physical attractiveness. And some mediocre guy would have a wife and kids instead of a Nintendo Switch and a collection of action figures.

A 90% reduction of the male population

Attached: 1439305814909.jpg (490x640, 71K)

white roastie detected

If only you knew...
That say, if she marries a stranger (in other words, any one of us), you might actually not be as wrong

>everyday I try to become a better person
>by doing everything to be as ugly as possible, tattoos, piercings, fat, shit haircut and dye

Wow, really made me think
About how I'd never swipe right for that piece of shit, regardless of what she wrote.

To achieve a dominance over white men.

Planning
Women
Sage

>I want to be able to show you my LOVER
Every soiboys dream right there

Funny how all these basic bitches suddenly become "artists" after slapping on some corny tattoos, piercings (gotta have that septum) and a crazy hair color.

Am I the only guy who gets really turned off when girls make a lot of spelling mistakes on these profiles? I can't date an airhead. Unless she was really hot.

Have we been invaded by some aliens that use ugliness as a weapon?

>Im very attracted to intelligents
fuck I read that in Forrest Gumps voice

To crash this society, with no survivors

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Venereal diseases, insanity and early graves?

Attached: 1531012643667.gif (245x218, 622K)

I mean, if not for the DRUMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFF shit, the former party girl cumdumpster thing, the fact she's probably lying about pretty much everything, and the whole she looks like a deranged half-ogre thing, she'd probably be a good waifu. What a shame.

Attached: 1529466617864.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

They have no idea. You're looking at the face of someone who has no idea what it takes to make her happy. She certainly can't do anything to bring her closer to that goal. So instead she just puts cake in face.

>'Party girl' doesn't always imply riding the cock carousel
Yes it does, you naive pussy.

Attached: 1527221615822.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

They don't have one. They only live for reckless hedonism

Judung by the style: They want to live in a Post-Apocalyptic CyberPunk MadMax world

Attention, no matter the cost

This is the female version of the literal worst dumb beta faggot you know, completely unregulated by any sexual failure, loneliness or worthwhile bullying. Because no matter how awful, dumb, or generic she's still a woman in the modern age so her ego is fed by thirsty losers or even regular guys who want to facefuck a weird broad once.

Look how effortlessly she lies about "loving to read" this pigs mental image of herself is a thousand reblogs of hipster tumblr images of cloudy weather and leather books with some faux deep caption. All this baseless self esteem makes me want to vomit.

You know she has literally NO SKILLS or ANY HOBBIES. No passion or effort in her life, shes a walking(waddling) endorphin cow.

This is what you get when retards think " I have to same social status of some nerds so I must be a nerd! Tee hee im so smart it's like freaks and geeks! I'm so unique without even trying xD "

I cant wait till this dumb bitch rings in her 40th birthday working at petco and some Halloween store seasonally.

Its my profile, believe it or not.

>women
>goals
heh

>fallowing

Gassed.

Attached: _74054142_hi021793615.jpg (624x958, 69K)

>Buffalo

Hey at least she's honest

99% sure that's a jew

60 million fat women that all deserve a billionaire

32 Buffalo

we'll she got something right

Attached: Molly-Luis-Daughters-Airport-Chubby-Girl-90-Day-Fiance.jpg (750x420, 132K)

>the fallowing

Attached: 531352.jpg (700x754, 197K)

I would literally fuck a donkey before I let my dick come within 10 feet of her.

>I am very attracted to intelligents

This is a thread meant to slide links related

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/putin-blows-apart-russia-collusion-probe-says-russian-group-gave-400000000-to-hillary-clinton-video/

Archive: archive.is/em8Dc

youtube.com/watch?v=U95AmR3t6iU

youtube.com/watch?v=IXXik4WZ9vs

youtube.com/watch?v=8qdFoQQjJ1s

cock

There is nothing wrong with face fucking a pig.

>Peircings
>Tattoos
>Fat
>Ugly
The face of the Left