Daily reminder that Jow Forums and the internet as a whole is being spammed by Russian troll factory workers and bots...

Daily reminder that Jow Forums and the internet as a whole is being spammed by Russian troll factory workers and bots, and Trump is a pussy ass little bitch who won't stand up to a hostile foreign power at all

You guys are fucking delusional and any Trump supporter should really be thinking long and hard about what kind of blackmail Putin has on his candy ass

Did you even watch the Helsinki summit you fucking degenerates? Trump is a pathetic little bitch, an Alzheimer's inflicted old man who should step down

Attached: 1531286391509.jpg (837x634, 160K)

I'd vote for Putin before I'd ever vote for another Democrat again.
I don't care if Trump sold his soul to Putin.
I don't care if Putin has a magic weapon that hacked every voting machine.
I don't care if Putin is Satan walking the Earth.
I'd still rather Putin, or anyone pals with Putin, lead America than ever suffer the rule of another Democrat.

That's how much I hate you faggots.
Now kill yourselves.

Sage

RIght, because we're flooding the board with shareblue threads.

Lol, you're just losing. Ask media matters for a raise.

Okay so you hate America and you want it to be destroyed by authoritarianism, your voice means nothing, you don't understand the ideals this country was founded upon, you can be dismissed offhand. You are not an American.

I am a russian hacker and i confirm this information!

Muh ideals.

You want communism and to flood this country with 3rd world savages and to kill all the white males. Kys.

Nice proxy. Where do you really work at?

How long do you think till most of these shills give up?

>they know
>dump it

Attached: 1530131106871.jpg (1080x1053, 539K)

Ban YouTube and Facebook now!

americans are white anglo-saxons by definition. it's not something you can choose.
stupid fucking nigger.

this country desperately needs a civil war to weed out shitskins and communists if it is going to survive.

IGNORE THE SHILLS

The level of cringe and autism in trying to make shit posting into a James Bourne style techno-thriller is off the charts

Attached: 1527598281921.jpg (600x439, 72K)

>Burn the flag
>Spit on soldiers
>Kneel for the anthem
>Belittle the government, the military, the CIA, the FBI and Christianity

>WAAAAHHHHHH WHY R U NOT SUPER PATRIOT UPSET THAT THE PRESIDENT TALKED TO THE LEADER OF ANOTHER COUNTRY!

These people lack self awareness.

Seems like we being shilled by David Brocks horde of faggots. Do you drink so᠌y or do you all chug it down the butthole as apart of foreplay?
sage
>pic related, its a description of you

Attached: 1531706474262.png (488x693, 98K)

>Hate America
>Hate how it was founded

>WAAAHHHHH WHY U NOT LISTEN TO ME WHEN I CALL YOU A TRAITOR

lol, how delusional can you be?

Attached: ere-csua000-cs492-h.jpg (571x466, 76K)

Flag burning is an expression of free speech, a primary virtue of America. Spitting on soldiers is reprehensible and indefensible. Kneeling for the anthem is once again an expression of free speech and protest against the behavior of the US government. Trump is the one belittling the CIA and FBI, and Christianity has nothing to do with the US, we have separation of church and state here

You either did not pay attention in third grade history class or you are fundamentally anti-American.

I love America and I love the constitution and the bill of rights. Go read them, nothing you wrote is in line with it.

Attached: Statue of LIBERTY, NOT AUTHORITY.png (1478x830, 706K)

As if Democrats support the bill of rights.

Kys shill you aren't fooling anyone.

Sage goes in all fields.

What do democrats have to do with anything? Have I said anything about democrats in any post I've made. You're so partisan that it blinds you to the reality of what is happening.

>democrats are worse so who cares

Retard slit your throat

Its us or the fucking commies shill. Virtue signaling about how we're bad won't save you.

You low IQ morons will destroy this world.

>It's us or the fucking commies shill

What the fuck does that mean? And why does talking about how the world should be indicate "virtue signaling"?

You're a fucking idiot, who am I signalling virtue to? This is an anonymous message board and you all disagree with me you fucking retard

You are blatantly disingenuous. America was founded as a white, Christian republic. Your understanding of separation of church and state is laughable, the prohibition was on the federal government setting a state religion, multiple states at the founding of the country had an official religion you had to adhere to to hold political office. But you don't care about that, or free speech, and even if you pretend to it's just to act as ablative armor for the leftists with real power trying to erode it.
People hate you, and they see through the bullshit you pull, trying to convince them to care about things you would mock them for in other circumstances.

Convince me to care about Russian bot farms. You're on Jow Forums, faggot, how many different entities you think have paid to shill here in the past decade? Hell, how many political entities, to be more specific? The left wrote glowing articles about the Obama campaign in 2012 and their "innovative approach" to online campaigning. What do you think they were describing? You're on Jow Forums, you accept other posters are Israeli shills merely by opening the board. But Russians attacking Hillary when she repeatedly called for war with their ally? That's a threat to our "principles."

kek

Ben Shapiro muh principles conservatism can't beat an enemy that has no fucking principles shill.

You may hate Trump you may hate his more openly ruthless followers but we are the only thing stopping a communist takeover. The centre right is compromised both in terms of its leaders and ideologically. They can't fight.

Its the far right or the far left. The center cannot hold.

This does not mean retard stormfags. Stormfags will never have any power.

Communist takeover? You're absolutely delusional

Everyone on this website is retarded, but the biggest retard is me for thinking this thread would be different

Slide thread, heres whats being sled.

How about a demonic takeover? Because it's either us or "people" who want your children to look like this while violent low culture humans become the majority in every European derived country. Dostoevsky was right about you, or at least the men you serve.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

SERVER
E
R
V
E
R

>but the biggest retard is me
Well at least you have some self awareness

Goddamn, now we're uncovered! Ivan, shut down the operation!

Useless slide thread. Ignore.

Yea but I like Trump and Russia so this doesn't work on me

>source: Foreign Policy Research Institute
seems suspicious, let's google this quickly
>found by Robert Strausz-Hupé (austrian jew) in 1955
well, fuck me.