I will buy heaps of cheap USB drives (256MB-512MB capacity) for a couple bucks each...

I will buy heaps of cheap USB drives (256MB-512MB capacity) for a couple bucks each, and use them to drop redpills in public places for normies to discover.

Post redpills infographics to include on the drives in this thread.

Other anons should do this too, redpill the normie one by one.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruralsurvival.info/usb_drive.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you kike shill

ruralsurvival.info/usb_drive.shtml

do boomers actually buy this shit

Attached: 31763-Revelation-bookofrevelation-Bible-Scripture.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 266K)

Yeah, but he runs down to like a handful of them to keep as inventory, so not all that many.

>plugging a USB that you found on the ground into your PC
No one does that

i would do it

Boomers would. But they'd be too braimwashed to accept new facts

I guarantee that exactly zero people will take your hard drives and look through what you put on them

can't speak for everyone but i almost always pick up usbs i see and test them on a non-networked throwaway laptop

Anyone stupid enough to slide one of your kike sticks into their computer is probably a nigger and not worth the effort.

Attached: NIGG OHHHH.png (67x96, 18K)

I found some CDs under an abandoned car once when I lived around niggers. One of them was a shitty mix tape. The other was a local rap artist. I forget what the third one was, but it was all scratched to hell and it sucked anyway.

That's because you have nothing better to do, dumbass.

I bet you don't even read the neighbor's mail or look through their trash.

thats because youre retarded and had to pay $500 in btc to unlock your pc

*snap*

Of course I don't, that's a federal crime you bleeping gadfly

Attached: 1509545185053.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

What about just print facts and spread the flyers instead?

Who the fuck would plug in a usb drive they found?

nah bro just be smart enough dont do it on computer with anything important on it or do it on virtual machine. worst case scenario just reformat

Attached: He's right, you know.png (479x523, 308K)

p

Attached: Henry Kissassnigger.jpg (480x360, 24K)

just plug it into a vm through a virtual bus

Download this guy's comics as well as this circumcision video and throw them on the drive. Educating normies on how stupid circumcision is would do some good

Attached: 2018-07-17 00_13_41-StoneToss (@stone_toss) _ Twitter.png (573x476, 222K)