/OUR GAL/

/OUR GAL/

Attached: 2018-07-16_23-43-26.jpg (824x731, 158K)

>TFW you are old enough to remember when she had real tittys
>and her real face

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (500x541, 58K)

julian assange hit that

ISRAEL FOREVAAAAAAAAAA

kek

why dont you go live there ?

A broken clock is right twice a day. With this said, I'm sure she'll be forced to recant.

So did half of California in the 90s.

i still get hard when i hear her voice

Attached: 1530566643192 copy.jpg (985x888, 363K)

I'd still bang her.

Imagine if she named the jew

>her cunt is so fucking huge that her children walked out

She was hot as fuck back in the late 80s.
Sadly, women age like milk long before they hire a kike surgeon to firm up the saggy parts.

Attached: Wine:Milk.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>I'd still bang her.
Since you're poasting here, I'll assume you're passably male.
Which means you would also fuck anything off the Maccas menu, if it couldn't run fast enough to get away.

tl;dr Your endorsement of a used up and spit out whore is of no real importance.

Admit it, user.
You'd fuck a jar of vegemite if you thought three strangers were watching, and one was filming.

Attached: Shielas.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

>She was hot as fuck back in the late 80s
Id say until the late 90s. When she was hot, she was probably the hottest woman on the planet.
But she was a hideously disgusting slut for the ages.

Do you think if Kid Rock started out as a country singer instead of a Rock-Rapper, he'd be respected today and more successful?

thot

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)

No. No one gives a shit about country faggotry. But Bull God? Good shit.
Same with American Badass.

Kid Rock was never high class. He was just a spit in the face to people who take shit too seriously.

>you would fuck anything
ok?

Liberals in US are like that immature kid that blames everyone for his mistakes but himself.

Admit that they fucked up is hard. That the constant attacks on white people were done by them not Russia. 20 niggers beats a white guy. Liberals "oh boo hooo poor white people, calm down your fragile masculinity reverse racism doesnt exist". White person says something about black. Liberals WHAT THE FUCK. LYNCH HIM, HARASS HIM, FIRE HIM.

Black felon gets shots by cops.
Media talk about it for months.
Innocent white guy gets shot by black cops
Media barely report on it and quickly hide it after 2 days.

There are so many of complex problems that US is facing and democrats did nothing to solve them, only made then worse. It is much easier to say America is beautiful and 100% fine except now because Russia destroyed it with their internet trolls.

>>you would fuck anything
>ok?

That about covers it..

Attached: TheQueenLeaf.png (720x603, 638K)

live the real life