Guys some restaurant put a violent picture on its windows of Trump being executed ISIS style...

Guys some restaurant put a violent picture on its windows of Trump being executed ISIS style. It’s put there where kids can see it and it’s really disgusting. Go to their thing on google maps and give them a one star review

1000 E Burnside St
Portland, OR 97214
United States

Attached: 24B3B35A-4634-444D-B8C4-165C70381E95.jpg (720x960, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z2Sna
archive.is/Ac7DT
archive.is/oJQwg
yelp.com/biz/one-grand-gallery-portland
secretservice.gov/contact/
come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_57.html
come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_37.html
come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html
kikebook.com/OneGrandGallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice.

The image I mean. Fuck your raid attempt.

user, Israel is the last line of defense in our ongoing battle against evil in this world. God has ordained Israel to be the light of this world and to bring all sinners to the light and Truth that is the Lord Jesus Christ. Naturally, I am talking about spiritual Israel and not the kikes in the Middle East draining the blood from little Arab children. Pic unrelated.

Focus on the Big 3.

>THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.is/z2Sna

>The ZOG Occupied Government
archive.is/Ac7DT

>200 CASES OF JEWS DRAINING THE BLOOD FROM CHILDREN
archive.is/oJQwg

>Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ
-Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."
-Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.
-Shabbos 104b. He learned witchcraft in Egypt to perform miracles.
>Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
-Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
-Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
>Jews May Lie to Non-Jews
-Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
>Children are Sexualized
-Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
-Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
-Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
>Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust
-Gittin 57b. 4,000,000,000 Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar.
-Gittin 58a 16,000,000 Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.

Attached: 20180717_012602.jpg (952x956, 193K)

fuck off leftycunt

>restaurant

you're a dumb nigger

Die in a gutter, human garbage.

Whatever it is, it shouldn’t do this

Who cares and there are already several threads for this.

S A G E

Attached: 60021AA3-C59E-4067-B84C-09D191814E61.jpg (640x632, 285K)

The beheading imagery is because the press knows he is John the Baptist

You're the one who posted the thread, numbnuts.

Just imagine thinking about Trump every second of every day until you have to make a disturbing image for everyone to see and demonstrate your mental illness but even then you can't stop thinking about Trump.

He's living in their head RENT FREE.

What the fuck is happening to Jow Forums. I haven't seen a raid this bad in ages.

Attached: what the f.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

Fucking Portland. I'd throw a rock right through that fucking window if I lived there right now. Isn't that near the skatepark?

So he'd be like Hillary Clinton, except he's actually responsible for the presidency and accountable to the people?

Brick by brick

powerful, it really sends a strong message.

But you’re the one that’s mad, maybe not as mad and retarded as whoever put that on the window but still mad

Burnside runs quite a ways through town. The skatepark is under a bridge off burnside near the river i do believe

this guy lol.
>u should be abble to post gorey drawings to the public because its art

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-030154.jpg (1080x1920, 857K)

incitement of violence?

smash the glass

report to secret service

secretservice.gov/contact/

A restaurant? Why would anyone eat there? What is the rest of the atmosphere in the place like?

It’s an art gallery

Mad about what. I enjoyed your thread.

A couple years ago, Right Wing Safety Squads would've been all over this.

Then we disbanded.

I would spray paint “MAN DO I
FUCKING LOVE TRUMP” and put a big heart around the head to block out the knife.
But I live in a competent state.

Have fun

Attached: 17098150_10212532808415098_4155341383540496314_n.jpg (711x750, 54K)

Just piss off, you shouldn’t be here. Or, if you want to, you can stay on Jow Forums (but on a different thread because you’re being annoying) but prepare to get redpilled. Leftycunts constantly try to troll us only to become one of us

Time to put on the black shirt again user

fpbp

Truths poisoned with grains of lies. I am going after the sites and links, black list on.

you're a beta

>one of us
>ausposter
yo what

>Portland
Quelle surprise. Also, don't worry, there are no children in Portland

I thought Drumpfkins were FOR freedom of expression. I might agree that's disgusting but who cares? Also check the catalog retard.

Attached: Capture.jpg (238x868, 49K)

Talmud is comentaries on the tora. Lets go through the list here.

Gettin 57 a. The name used is jeshu, not jeshua. It might be a different person. It might be the man who led the revolt that the romans responded to by tearing down the temple.

Why are you here? You're not even American.

Violent and pro war restaurant? No thanks.

Shut up faggot.

Jesus in the Talmud
Dr. PETER SHÄFER(KIKE)
YALE UNIVERSITY PRESS

Sanhedrin 57a
You are lying about this. It has to do with laws and penalties. A cuthean is not as you have stated, a non jew, it is worse, its a idol worshipping heathen that lives with the jews, probably a slave or captive or otherwise. The death penalty is forbidden to a heathen, different than a cuthean. With holding pay usualy means to pay off a debt. See below.
come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_57.html

How come nobody has thrown a brick threw that window? Are we really that docile and ineffective?

I think killing leftists counts as free expression.

>it's good to display art that shakes things up
why aren't they displaying some of Jow Forums's finest art examples then?

Attached: 1505179774675.jpg (1920x1065, 179K)

Babakamma 37b here you are just out and out lying, again. Its about compensation for injury. Its a comparative statement. The injury and the penalty and how the injury occured and its extent. Take a look. By.the way, when someone asks a question. Its not a statement.
come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_37.html

That's pretty sad. Someone should have it taken down.

They didn't learn from the Red Hen. Call health inspectors on them, probably will get shut down

if it was hillary or obama you guys would love it.

Baba kamma 113a. Again you are lying out right. It speaks of tax collectos.
come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html

I went through the rest already. You are a pathological delusional liar and a total fraud. You are the poison.

You are done. Get yer shit and get out.

fuck off FBI

Inciting violence is against the law, and inciting violence against a president is treason. There is no freedom of expression and I wouldn't be surprised if the store owner was investigated by the secret service.

Would be a shame if someone were to firebomb it, along with the owner's house.

Attached: 1470607605394.gif (283x204, 3.37M)

>Portland
No surprises here. Fucking hate Northern Oregonians.

>Portland, OR 97214
Stopped caring

Fuck i live 8 blocks from this place

Union Jacks across the street...nice strip club with a 2 story stripper pole. Place is run by the Russian mob.

Throw a rock through window pussy

Git em

Pssh, put a brick through it, it's what the leftists would do to a window with a positive depiction of Trump on it. Or don't, since I don't want to be held liable for inciting any crimes.

wtf is wrong with people

Even if you put a decal of some mass rapist pedo getting his throat slit it would still be tasteless, stupid

It's an art gallery. Art should be allowed to be violent and shocking, even political.

So I can agree it's distasteful but come on, we gotta support that free speach thing you know.

I will artfully put my dick in your mouth. Can't stop me, free speech.

this isn't explicitly inciting violence

Behold: the tolerant left.

Attached: whos that anon.jpg (255x191, 15K)

>It’s put there where kids can see it

funny that none of you fags think it's disgusting to brainwash kids to worship a cadaver on a cross

Attached: 1522205007016.jpg (1650x600, 135K)

Fuck off faggot, hang yourself

There's 0 religious influence in schools, quite the contrary, they're populated by marxists. What are you talking about?

Attached: Gordan Chan owner.jpg (1262x543, 105K)

Oregon on 938 E Burnside street.

>he thinks religious brainwashing only happens in schools

Attached: 1508612654452.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Attached: 37262194_739394303058404_2028272003156279296_n.jpg (467x960, 58K)

kikebook.com/OneGrandGallery/

Where do you get info like this?

and hillary clinton lives rent free in trump's head. your point?

Special Autism