Be me

>be me
>President
>Fulfill your campaign promises to the American people of putting America first before allies and normalizing relations with the other major nuclear power in your first term.
>the deep state and all their voters call you a traitor
feels bad guys, feels bad

Attached: mesad.jpg (313x313, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z2Sna
archive.is/Ac7DT
archive.is/oJQwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just remember what batman would do

Attached: space_ghost.png (350x385, 155K)

we just don't want to be undermined by the counterintel of other hegemonies. is that really so crazy to desire?

user, Israel is the last line of defense in our ongoing battle against evil in this world. God has ordained Israel to be the light of this world and to bring all sinners to the light and Truth that is the Lord Jesus Christ. Naturally, I am talking about Spiritual Israel and not the kikes in the Middle East draining the blood from little Arab children. Pic unrelated.

Focus on the Big 3.

>THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.is/z2Sna

>The ZOG Occupied Government
archive.is/Ac7DT

>200 CASES OF JEWS DRAINING THE BLOOD FROM CHILDREN
archive.is/oJQwg

>Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ
-Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."
-Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.
-Shabbos 104b. He learned witchcraft in Egypt to perform miracles.
>Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
-Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
-Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
>Jews May Lie to Non-Jews
-Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
>Children are Sexualized
-Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
-Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell..
-Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
>Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust
-Gittin 57b. 4,000,000,000 Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar.
-Gittin 58a 16,000,000 Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.

Attached: 20180628_010232.jpg (620x575, 202K)

They will hunt him, because he can take it.

Hang in their Trump
WE the people are with you
Only (((them))) and their minions are against you

Did you really think it wouldn't be like this? Did you believe that the ruling class would just let it all slip out of their hands without a fight?
If you think this is bad just wait. It'll get worse.

Attached: mccarthy.jpg (852x480, 171K)

cut back on the propaganda, there, joe the plumber.

Obama purposely left an insurgency in the WH and intelligence agencies before he left office. He did it to undermine Trump and the GOP in '18 and '20. Everything has gone according to plan with the media's help. Don't believe everything you hear from the Democrat mouthpieces.

Hello there, slick willy.

CyKA BlyaaT NAHUJ

Attached: andyspadeindex.jpg (2012x1342, 433K)

where's the wall Donny I've been waiting for two fucking years and it hasn't even started construvtion yet

>msm: dddd-donald trump will start WW3 with russia with his gun-ho attitude
>makes peace with N Korea
>Reaches out to russia for co-operation
>msm: tttt-trump is a tttt-traitor

The nerve on these people

i found the obama administration highly disagreeable though

that's right..........Trump is a VICTIM!!!
i feel so sorry for him

He didn't do anything wrong.

Because he’s the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.

Attached: donald-trump-batman-147953.jpg (655x365, 34K)

He can take it
He's a big guy

Attached: You're a Big Chap.jpg (1852x1200, 685K)

Trump is a traitor. He spits in the face of Merkel, Macron, May, and Trudeau. Then he turns around and embraces Putin. He also likes Erdogan, Xi, Kim, and Duterte. He is a right wing authoritarian dictator.

Don't worry mah nigga only(((them))) and their minion hate y, we are actually love y a lot, we believe what y are doing is right and we support y.

Attached: 1531784060040m.jpg (1024x453, 115K)

He is going to be reelcted.

Wouldn't it be easier for you if that were true?

Campaign promises:
>close the borders
>reconsider our (significant) alliance obligations
>normalize relations with Russia
>get us better trade deals

Trump is 4 for 4. He's literally doing what the American people elected him to do.

That's what happens in a functioning democracy. Tbhwyfamalam the Democrats needs to stop taking money from the oligarchy and go back to standing for the poor and middle class. It's too late for that though, nobody would believe them now. All the msm and propaganda coming from their side -- after a rigged primary, no less, and installing an insurgency and witch hunt against a freely and fairly elected President -- I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats split into communists and 1%ers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Daily reminder that if you overlook nukes Russia is a pretty poor country. They are big because they are bullies and have nukes, not because they are an economic super power. Might not be worth to suck their cock so hard if you risk fucking up your relations with the real powers.

Daily reminder that America owes massives amounts of money to other countries, has the most nukes, and operates using a fiat currency that isn't tied to gold or silver or anything in reality except our debt.

We're holding the world hostage mate.

Attached: 1531803766731.jpg (1440x1159, 183K)

Why do the lefties want war with Russia? Also why do they support Sunni Muslims, given what those people do?

Never understood this

>be me
>President
>Fulfill your promises to the Russian people of putting Russia first before allies and signing a paper do "super agree to do things in the future" with kimmie
>the U.S. and all her voters call you a traitor
feels bad guys, feels bad

Attached: oie_floaties.gif (250x250, 108K)

Tell that to all those countries undermined by ameriland intelligence

that would run counter to my immediate rational self-interest though

hey remember that time Obama got caught spying on Merkel's phone? good times.

>not being ignorant rubs my self interest

I see that. You're wrong about the "rational" part.

you're not american though

Yeah, really pisses me off when these faggot niggers get on here and yell. "muh russia undermined our durmocracy" when our government has been doing this shit for over 100 years. Fucking hypocritical fucking assholes.

And that's a good thing fuck you shill. All you liberal can do is suck nigger dicj

Take more refugee Ahmed

>kike puppet

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)