Russian bot subversion is the only way to explain all this putin dick sucking around here

Russian bot subversion is the only way to explain all this putin dick sucking around here

Explain me again why do you like a country that is 20% Muslim, has the highest rates of aids from any developed country, a country that was literally the centre of communism not even few decades ago and is inhabited by asian mutt people that aren't even white?

Attached: 34255.jpg (578x799, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yl-DvkX0hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a country that was literally the centre of communism not even few decades ago

Until they kicked out their kikes rulers (bolsheviks) and arrested their kike bankers

Jews hate him. That's good enough for me

Russia would probably be better off if they hadn't given away half a billion dollars you slide thread making tranny cock sucking muslim faggot sjw nigger shill.

oh, and fuck you nigger. Go suck a dick it will make you feel better faggot.

I don't care at all about Russia

I care about the Democratic party destroying America

Anyone who is an enemy of the Democrats, is a friend of mine

Attached: a-little-golden-bo-o-k-02s-everyone-i-dont-30799318.png (500x627, 213K)

Link to dickriding threads or you're fake and gay, also, none of those things have anything to actually do with Russians. Russians are proudly orthodox, the Asians live in the east, and do I really need to explain (((communism))) to you?

>why do people distrust our intelligence community?
>Could it be decades of lying, plans to kill American citizens, and years of undermining the rights of the American people?
>no, it must be the Russians
fuck off nigger

yes explain me exactly what communism is? as far as I can tell Jow Forumstards call "communist" everyone they don't like the same way tumblrinas call "fascist" anyone they don't like

memeflagging Israel faggot

Neck yourself nigger

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

YOUR TIME IS COMING

Attached: Jewish Cooking.jpg (607x388, 60K)

We're just a board of peace that preach unity against the Jew.

this place is 80% russian trolls

>has the highest rates of aids from any developed country
>developed country
Everything is relative, I guess.

Paid antifa shills are the only way to explain this soros dick sucking around here.

Saged.

i like putin because he has provocative journalists assassinated

usa could use some of that

Trips don't lie

And another Hillary supporter barfs all over Jow Forums. Give it up, your Hillary is a traitor, thief, liar and mass-murderer.

Attached: HillaryPolls.jpg (480x360, 35K)

I'm totally not a bot. But I can't resist your bait.

Attached: based putin and cat.jpg (303x405, 63K)

did you bang your toe in the middle of this comment? what happened?

Virtually all the Muslims are either Siberian Turks/Tatars, who were there before the Russians and whose numbers aren't growing, or Caucasian peoples, who live in territories where Russians have never lived and who don't immigrate to Russia proper. There is almost no non-white immigration to Russia, and Russia has been about 80% ethnically Russian for 100 years. The number is actually increasing a little as ethnic Russians from the former USSR come home. Russia is a fucked up place but its future as a white nation is secure, which is more than can be said for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yl-DvkX0hY

Attached: 1481419013525.png (718x718, 362K)

>Not pushing for war with Russia = putin dick sucking
Just a reminder the Jew is to be massacred for their non-stop push for war.

Attached: 8409856094856.jpg (400x456, 48K)

>you can either go to nuclear war or suck the dick of a leader there is nothing in between

Jow Forumstards ladies and gents

Attached: 1517429698327.gif (650x705, 38K)

Bot subverstion... jesus christ. What you're really witnessing is a complete decentralization and democratization of the media landscape. Because of this, the old legacy media has lost its ability to controll the narrative, which is causing their globalist/liberal word order to collapse from underneath them.

I literally ran a bot network from my bedroom, posting thousands of anti-hillary messages on twitter, omegle, etc. Does that mean the "dutch" influenced the elections? No fucking retard, it means i choose a side and used all availible means to share my opinion.

Deal with it faggot.

Gas the KiKe!!
OP is a faggot !

that's what you unironically believe murrican?
You guys are beyond repair anyway, just gas yourself

Attached: lightingupdatjoo.jpg (609x343, 23K)

No one is stopping you from following (((orders))) and taking a flight to Russia and getting arrested trying to assassinate Putin. No one is stopping you. As for me I am not buying into your agenda. Commit suicide.

So, when are you going to attempt to assassinate Putin?

fuck off anti-semite, there is no room of your kind in us trump supporters

Attached: 8025420-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 104K)

is it true that russian semen tastes like vodka?

No, its just Americans realizing that they dont really give a damn about an America that calls you a rapist sexist bigot whose kids must be brown as reparations. Fuck it, let the Union burn, and take the rest of the West with it

You mean until they tried to keep going after that but their regime disintegrated on the spot like tower 7?

How does the baby dick blood taste memeflag kike?

Again, when are you planning on catching a flight to Moscow to assassinate Putin?

Attached: 837475638745.jpg (1246x908, 120K)

wait, I thought u trumblrinas loved jews?

Attached: 325.jpg (1080x1008, 241K)

Show flag, hohol

>I thought
Clearly, that is your problem.

you support the biggest kike loving president in USA history, but nice projection shlomo

Meme flag faggot

Attached: 37203272_207319156594674_1973646118004719616_o.jpg (1080x899, 52K)

Beep boop bop beep da comrade american baseball joe apple pie beep

Attached: 8EEC2586-6BC1-43BE-B0B2-6E67CEDFED00.jpg (660x500, 105K)

damn, Putin must be devastated he had to wait 5 whole minutes to have the USA president suck his dick in front of million viewers