The lower IQ and increased crime rate of the US' black population is caused by a large majority of black children being...

The lower IQ and increased crime rate of the US' black population is caused by a large majority of black children being raised by a single parent and has little to do with their race.

Attached: 1432712037042.png (696x614, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paa2013.princeton.edu/papers/132097
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/putin-blows-apart-russia-collusion-probe-says-russian-group-gave-400000000-to-hillary-clinton-video/
archive.is/em8Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=U95AmR3t6iU
youtube.com/watch?v=IXXik4WZ9vs
youtube.com/watch?v=8qdFoQQjJ1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I forget that Jow Forums doesn't give a shit if I don't embellish my posts with phrases like

>WE WUZ INNOCENT, IT'S DA WHITEYS TEARING HOL BLACK SENPAITACHI AN SHIET APART

Attached: 1505253977258.jpg (800x450, 39K)

These arguments have been done to death. Did you compare homicide rates and IQ with other races that are raised in single parent households? Of course you didn't, or else you wouldn't be here making a shit tier argument.

Jow Forums literally jerks itself off at the fact that Asians went through similar oppression yet don't commit as much crime as black people. But looking at the chart we can see that they actually have a lower singular parenthood rate than whites. And what do you know, they also have higher IQs than whites as a result.

If we would correct for everything blacks do and are, they would score just as high as whites!

no, it's because they're niggers and spics

Attached: 1531556374349.jpg (632x675, 102K)

>Single parents
Yes, and why do black men abandon their pregnant female partners and their sons?
It's all your fault.

IQ is mostly hereditary. Stay mad, nigger.

Well then I guess it's the fault of the black man for being a terrible father in almost every instance. The trend didn't just magically appear, don't blame your shortcomings on us. Fix your culture

Children that are raised by single parents are both more likely to go to jail and to drop out of school. Can you not read the argument?

>black men are genetically predisposed to be single fathers,
Because there are plenty of single mothers running around in the heart of Africa, right?

the corolation is not equal, even if it may be a factor. it's not equal by a long shot.

Didn't say they were genetically predisposed.
The fact is you fuckers are doing it and you only have yourselves to blame.

No where in my argument did I blame anyone else for the state of how things are. Children raised by single parents are 5x as likely to grow up to be single parents themselves. It's a self-perpetuating problem.

Do you have proof of this? An IQ study that factors in single-parenthood?

Crime is not particularly highly correlated to genetics, with one exception, violent crime.

Propensity to violence is in the blood. It is one of the "big 5" personality traits, all of which happen to be highly correlated to genetics and therefore race.

The black race has no concept of personal responsibility, which is why so many blacks grow up with single mothers. It has everything to do with race

It is true that single-parenthood is incredibly crippling.
I do know studies proving the Iq gap across all income brackets, though.

Attached: MythsAboutRace.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Implying that the majority of blacks don't raise their children because they are genetically inferior. Same reasoning for the connection to wealth, it makes sense that the majority of richer niggers are smarter, not because wealth creates intelligence, but because intelligence creates wealth

why are these children raised in single parent households?

>Children that are raised by single parents are both more likely to go to jail and to drop out of school

Same with children with fat lips and frizzy hair, so obviously it is these traits causing the under performance

Brazil never had segregation or oppression, there were regions where blacks lived as a majority for hundreds of years. Yet blacks in Brazil have similar crime rate, they have similar academic scores, they have similar rates fatherlessness. And let's be real, blacks were doing mych better under Jim Crow because the whites pressured white culture on them; marriage, staying with kids, working and studying. Ever since blacks have been more free the worse they've been doing.

Attached: 1531647223791.jpg (2446x2819, 1.56M)

bcoz dey baby daddy in jail

>a large majority of black children being raised by a single parent
because niggers are too stupid to be responsible parents

Twin studies. Thread over. Delete this crap

but the higher amount of black single mothers is due to race

There is no doubt that the condition of blacks in the USA would be greatly improved if they had two parents family.
But don't blame us racists for undermining your family.
That was the result of (((marxists))) and (((feminists))) promoting (((women's rights))) and (((divorces))) and (((welfare))) there by undermining the man's authority in his home.

Race Realism thread

Anyone interested is welcome.

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (1030x628, 202K)

>Children that are raised by single parents are both more likely to go to jail and to drop out of school. Can you not read the argument?
Okay so this is ''who came first chicken or the egg'' argument, why it is so unbelievable that same genes which makes male lieve he's family, don't cause the agression?

To make it easy for your nigger brains.

Retarded nigger made tha retarded child.

Please show me a study comparing the crime rates of different races raised under single parents or fuck off.

That town looks so nice. Wonder when niggers are going to fuck it up

Single moms is probably the biggest reason for the crime and low achievement of black folks in America.

No, it is their genetics, read my awakening. The evolutionary strategy of niggers is to impregnate as many women as they can and hope some will raise their children, as opposed to the high input nuclear family strategy of whites. The problem today is we think we can teach niggers to be like whites, we cannot, they cannot. It is nature, like teaching a kike to not be a parasite

show me the data that says single parenthood increases disposition to homicide by over 800% and then I'll jump through your hoops.

Attached: 1530024588178.jpg (1000x994, 98K)

I believe he is right. I have in another computer a study paid by the DNC that shows that single mothers have the highest statistic correlation (and predictive power) of the children growing up a criminal. Far better fitness than race, neighbourhood, or income inequality

I also believe that niggers act like niggers because they got race-mixed, creating africanized humans with fucked up genetic code that make them act chaotic and violent for no reason, like it happens with africanized bees.
Only way to fix this genetic fuck-up, as researched on africanized bees, is for afroamericans to only marry pure africans until the bad blood is purged in a few generations.

I'm not denying genetics, I'm just saying that they used to be better off by many measures such as crime, incarceration, welfare usage, employment and so on, before feminism. Just like everyone else.

>paa2013.princeton.edu/papers/132097
If single-parenthood really is genetic, then we should see similar rates of single motherhood from black countries in Sub-Saharan Africa. But we don't. So the only conclusion is that it is because of cultural influences.

Attached: 132097.png (713x594, 45K)

Well that is true. Having neighborhoods for your own people makes people act better. Especially blacks, they feel very resentful living among whites as they cannot compete and so just get angry and destructive

So how is the IQ of Zimbabwe?

> US' black population
> implying

it is exactly the same thing in UK and France

those are not countries were blacks in America came from. Are there data for western Africa? Because that's where the slaves came from

Don't kid yourself, those niggers are just as bad as any other. His point actually disproves his greater claim of racial equality, because these negroid nations with high marriage rates have even lower IQ scores, because they have less white dna

Both are a factor, anyone that argues for either 100% tabula rasa or 100% genetic determinism is being silly.

I'd guess it to be about 60/40 or 50/50 in favour of genetics and such, but sadly because this is such a taboo topic that you can't really find reliable data.

>has little to do with their race.
Well that's even worse. They don't even have an excuse.

They are sliding this

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/putin-blows-apart-russia-collusion-probe-says-russian-group-gave-400000000-to-hillary-clinton-video/

Archive: archive.is/em8Dc

youtube.com/watch?v=U95AmR3t6iU

youtube.com/watch?v=IXXik4WZ9vs

youtube.com/watch?v=8qdFoQQjJ1s

>blacks in Zimbabwe have lower rates of single motherhood compared to whites in America
>no, they're the morally inferior submans
Simple farmers have lower IQs because they're in countries with lower HDI's. But even if I accept that Blacks have lower IQs, these other traits did not come from Africa. They came from generations of single motherhood, which have caused the average IQ to remain where it is.

> is caused by a large majority of black children being raised by a single parent

yes

>and has little to do with their race.

nope