Attached: 18.jpg (880x671, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/norway-virtual-jewish-history-tour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maiwand
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cost of (((diversity)))

Liberals are the most worthless group of people on the planet

>Norway
My only sorrow is that more did not die.

>Håvard Pedersen (18 y/o).

Attached: 235.jpg (780x1237, 187K)

This pic guy looks like that youtuber alamanzkitchen

A country like Norway must make you seethe in jealousy.

F
RIP. We will only realize how tragic our mistakes are when it’s too late.

he looks like a good guy, not some dudebro but a genuine would-be-father.
RIP and THANKS JEWS!!

Attached: 1498367572807.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Let me guess, you’re a nigger.

Attached: CE055067-84D1-48E5-A1AE-B14EB271C1F7.jpg (1024x658, 143K)

You deserve everything coming to you with your racism that you are better looking than Jews and looking down upon us with your sick Aryan. Jews DO NOT lust after your blonde girls! Maybe now you know how it feels to be a persecuted minority.

The Jews living in this area were not, as in many other countries, forced to live in ghettos or in special Jewish streets or wear clothes which would distinguish them as being Jewish. In 1641, the king extended his “protection” to include “Aschkenazi-Jews,” from Eastern-, Central- and part of Western Europe.

King Christian IV's successor, King Fredrik III, was not as liberal as his predecessor and during his time the Jews in the area once again lived under strict conditions. They were not allowed to be in the Danish-Norwegian kingdom without a form of visa . In 1687, when Norway was united with Denmark under King Christian V's law, the prohibition of Jews entering the country was reinserted. There was a fine for anyone who broke this law and a reward for the person who informed against a Jew. About 150 years later, in 1830, the attitude towards Jews was somewhat more lenient and by 1844 the Justice Department decided that “Portuguese-Jews” would be permitted to enter freely.

In 1814, Norway acquired its first constitution. This document was relatively liberal, but in §2 it stated that the official state religion was Lutheran Protestantism and that Jews and Jesuits were forbidden from entering the kingdom

In 1940, the Germans occupied Norway. Norwegian newspapers and media were full of anti-Semitic propaganda and the Norwegian government was taken over by Nazis (Quisling). Two years later, in 1942, 750 Jews were deported to Auschwitz. Of these, only 25 survived.

Being a minority in the otherwise Christian Norway is not always easy, and there will always be anti-Semitic statements or actions to deal with.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/norway-virtual-jewish-history-tour

Seems like a great lad.

F

that 18yo has a family. Why can't they revenge? I sure as hell would've considering your lax prison

F

Norway your daughters have suffered and now your sons are next

Storm the castle.
Lynch the bastards.

Politicians already have blood on their hands. Nordfront / NRM is literally the only party that promises to DEPORT every non-western person who did not come here through... Marriage, adoption or is half ethnic norwegian. This would likely eliminate close to all of this crime.

Sorry you cannot pick and choose. You have to take the bad parts of diversity with the good ones.

based, more wh*te dogs should die

You just paid the price. 17 years too late I'd say.

Remind me again what the good ones are?

1 death is too much.
Some SandNigger attacked 2 guys with a knife here and the media bearly reported on it. One of the guys, a Nip here to study, was sadly killed.
The government and media will cover up any connection to a terrorist organization when some muzzie kills. It's the same story in every western country.
We have to start killing politicians.

Attached: 16d.jpg (374x767, 50K)

Meme parties.

Powerful seeing diversity in action destroying the white oppressor(...and that's a good thing!)

He looks like a poster boy for /sig/.
But at least he's a martyr making more people wake up, huge shame though.

F

Good
Fuck Drumpf
And fuck white people

Remember, Norway is part of the invading US coalition against Afghanistan. Why are you surprised? We are at war.

Nigger

Peder-sen literally means Faggot-sen in croatian.
Lmao but sad.

>fuk WYPIPO MUH DIK ooga booga
Nigger confirmed

War is killing soldiers, not unarmed civilians.
You are all pussies.

murdered how? what was an afghan doing up there?

And that's your rationalization for flooding it with Muslims?

You absolute animal. You wonder why you're hated, why leaders used to go out of their way to keep your people in check. Look what you do with the slightest bit of power, you use it to take vengeance for things that happened almost 80 years prior and didn't even happen the way you claim.

It's not Norway's fault a bunch of jews died of typhus, you delusional fuck.

You know what, since I can, I'll personally make my local heebs just a bit more miserable over the next week due your post.

Nice fuckin' job, Moshi. This is on you.

Attached: 1517869455641.gif (245x169, 790K)

Nigger

Nigger

How is Kandahar treating you?

diversity

With the given odds, the global hypocrisy(UN), the genocide of our people, the pillage of our land, and the utter silence of the impartial, there are no civilians. It is just barbarity. You started it. Stop complaining. We have got nothing to lose.

The Jews are so egotistical (((they))) are unable to see how the public really view them.
I don't know one person that likes Israel here.

norway why are you trying to control the narrative what are you hiding...tell me the entire fukken story.

this 18 year old prolly was a dick talking shit for all I know

inb4nigger

Waaaaaahhhhh

Attached: 1531408772870.jpg (741x649, 158K)

>Our politicians have blood on their hands

Go get politician blood on your hands, young man.

also based dog, had one exactly like it years ago

Kandahar is beautiful. It is noble. It is brave. Its soil still reeks of your filthy blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maiwand

>Implying the Irish were involved in the War.
>Implying the UN represent the will of the average western civilian.
Wew lad.

Lmao keep crying wh*Toid subhuman
We are taking over your countries and women and you can't stop it

Nigger

Fucking white boi, shouldn't have been working the register at the store, taking my hard-earned welfare money.

Norgay dies? Good.

Blacks are regarded as ugly by most women here.
Pull your head from your ass.

>hover handing his dog

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Some overprivilaged white richboy gets murdered by a superior specimen? Whats the big deal?

There are millions of brown people forced to live in shitty apertments, depressing miserable existance, while this blonde kid owns cabin in woods, goes fishing with his expensive equipment, own nice cars, boats and dogs.

Why should i feel bad over this little highness passing away, when norway bombed innocent middle eastern babies to death?

I hope his sister falls in love the immigrant murderer, women have weird minds like that.

mmmh...

Attached: The motive for the murder of Håvard Pedersen 18 is still unknown 17 year refuses punishment Aftenpo (1014x502, 68K)

Keep seething potato boi

Attached: 1529311561633.jpg (479x343, 31K)

>thinking Israel is the problem
It's the kikes in white countries that fuck us over. Israelis hardly give a shit

this

>Implying its up to us to decide what your will is when your taxes pay for the bullets that kill us

And what do you even imply when you say the average western civilian's will isn't in sync with those that they elected to offices of power?

Doesn't it belie all the values and principals that westerners trot up with such pride and shove it in our faces?

White faggot posing as nigger
> i trolled Jow Forums today I’m so funny

Attached: 653C7BA9-2BA9-4F74-B025-099227E60B25.jpg (719x720, 87K)

>check out flag
>flag checks out

Attached: 1524941654264.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Nothing will happen in retaliation. Not a single thing. In fact it will get worse. Not a single man left over there. PATHETIC

Attached: 45ACDCE4-9A63-429A-A484-C8F5FBB77E81.jpg (633x762, 90K)

k

Attached: Els2QgT.png (337x380, 198K)

>young man gets murdered
>b-b-b-but the jeeeeeeeeeeeeeewsssss several hundred years ago
can you even imagine why that paragraph in our constitution was there in the first place?

Fags like you always resort to that one photo.

Attached: IMG_20180717_162844.png (720x771, 149K)

F

Without a doubt. Kys.

S

Spit

JIGGAAAAAAAAAAAA

This makes my blood boil. My condolences.

Attached: breivik.jpg (474x592, 35K)

f

...proceed with the real truth

You are a savage that looks for excuses to be savage.
Your country was full of suicide bombings and mass killings long before the US payed you a visit.
You also lump every Western Country together despite the fact most western countries didn't bomb you.

We'll see him in Valhalla.

You are delusional.
As much as I'd like it to be different than this, the left will tear us a new one in case of actual violence; picture very much related.
Read it.
And if you can't, because it's "too long", you are an ADHD untermensch and should kindly gas yourself.
So just read it.

Attached: text.lefties.more.ogranized.terror.political.violence.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

based hunter with his best friend

F

F

Not reading your shitty rant Schlomo, just wanted to say FUCK YOU.
RIP Norbros, that was a fine young man. Worth a thousand shitskins or ten thousand kikes. Payback is going to be a bitch.

worthless nigger

i love you man

my paddy brother to the east, you must fucking fight. Go dig up the Armalites from ya pa's yard and start reading the guerrilla warfare manuals to brush up. tiocfaidh ar la!!!

Find the perpetrator and hang him

Lmao is that picture real? Birds really do eat anything

He is right, the left needs to follow through with their violent revolution now before its too late.

DESU fuck them tho.. the longer the wait the less the media will lie to cover their ass.. .the more organized the right gets.

They will pussy out and not do shit like always.

Attached: ANTIFAISSCARY.jpg (1080x1069, 605K)

The left:
>Weak beta males.
>S O Y B O Y S
>AIDS infected degenerates.
>Fat whores with diabetes.
>Marxists that need to outnumber someone 20 to 1 to stand a chance in a fight.
>Weak people that cry over words.

Truly a force to be reckoned with.

Attached: 1525663277356.png (378x357, 70K)

RIP Norbro

Revenge for western imperialism in Afghanistan

Attached: B80D9AAE-8D4F-4394-B7C0-32D63B426312.jpg (603x831, 72K)

You could have prevented this. All you had to do was listen.

rite lol, I would happily commit crime in Norway as soon as the weather started to turn cold again. Their prisoners literally have a higher quality of life than I do in the UK as a "free" person

From the thumbnail I thought he was Canadian and this was fake news. Then I clicked it and noticed he wasn't actually penetrating the dog.

LARPing cuck

Attached: 8362222433_3eaebbf7af.jpg (474x354, 50K)

afghans aren't niggers you nigger

It's so haaaaaaard to say goodbye
To yesterdaaaaaaaaaaay

Look, I know what you are thinking, but if that "weak basedboy" has the right connections, then no amount of strength or guns will be able to bring him to fall in a still moderately civilized setting.
Full-on war?
Well, I say it again; read the goddamn image, read the text and learn from ACTUAL HISTORY what happened when "left" fought against "right".
Seriously, put the memes aside for ONE SECOND.
If you take what you say even 1/100th as serious as you make it sound, then the information contained is WORTH CONSIDERATION and EXPLOITATION.

>(((Western))) imperialism.
ftfy

Attached: redpill.rothschild.jewish.bankers.inequality.world.domination.png (1168x4386, 1.43M)

>Someone that enjoys killing animals for fun gets what he has coming
I am glad he is dead, the world is a better place without people like him

Attached: nasim_black_dresss.jpg (1550x1513, 28K)

Bones and skin are better than nothing

You didn't listen.
>burgers are retarded dont listen to them nationalism is for NAHZEES
You reap what you sow.

What paragraph? Post it you faggot no one has any idea what you're referring to.

Wtf is a sandnigger doing all the way up there wtf?
Why are people like Somalians so eager to go to places like Sweden, Norway or Minnesota?

Uh your country has much larger problems with immigration and nationalism than Norway ever will.

RIP White Brother
F