/sag/--South Africa General--First Edition

>Thread awaits to be passed down to a more competent South African.

>ANC rejects state ownership of all South African land, president says
moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/anc-rejects-state-ownership-of-all-south-african-land-president-says/

>Ready to amend the constitution for land exploration.
cnbcafrica.com/apo/2018/07/17/south-africa-constitutional-review-committee-to-hold-public-hearings-in-kwazulu-natal/

>South Africa's rand weaker in cautious early trade
af.reuters.com/article/southAfricaNews/idAFL8N1UD19H

>More avout land expropriation (Look out for the obvious bullshit)
google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/land-expropriation-without-compensation-policy-for-economic-prosperity-or-destruction-20180704&ved=0ahUKEwjg8dixwabcAhVR6aQKHQALDXcQqQIIeCgBMAg&usg=AOvVaw0PbmcAKesTV5vr8uinW9RD

>
m.fin24.com/Economy/South-Africa/land-expropriation-plans-to-exclude-black-owned-land-mkhize-20180706
Land expropriation plans to exclude black-owned land

>inb4 go back to Europe.

Attached: 1531676736655.jpg (786x485, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQyFkx0DsaE
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
youtube.com/watch?v=hqdyyHJb_SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About*

I've made a few generals a few months ago but it loses a bit of steam if posted too frequently. I tend to start them up, most like a week daily whenever we get a big happening.

>Anyway dropping a truth bomb here:

Guys, the issue is non negotiable at this stage. Blacks know they're "numbah 1" and completely run everything here now (at least in terms of bureaucracy and government) and have started to get really overconfident and self absorbed in what they can get away with because whites have kind of bought the whole rainbow nation schpiel until very recently.

First off, land grabs and general expropriation of white owned property is MAINSTREAM now, even most blacks who wear suits to work and speak English with a Anglican-education accent are on-board with it due to inferiority complexes, not even economic circumstance.

The vast amount of poor blacks want gibs for gibs sake and would love to get it from rich whitey, and the black elite love the power-trip. Understand we played detente since 1994 thinking we can be the bigger people and reconcile, lower tensions (for a time it worked). However with the downturn in the economy and a new generation of blacks growing up now they're suddenly in revolution mode again. The institutions have been entirely usurped, rule of law and the constitution is just a piece of paper to these people now.

All we have left is our property, our guns and God's protection.

Attached: IMG_20180211_011654_656.png (2000x1333, 1.7M)

There are not enough SA anons here to keep this general going.

It's obviously easy for me to say "HAPPENING SOON" like a retard looking for a happening. (Trying to be self aware here that I'm posting on an anime image board) so let me put it this way from another source.

My father is a boomer who has a hard on for the whole anti Apartheid whites that were around when he was in his 20s, though he's still a brawny farmer and socially conservative and despite him constantly shilling the stereotypical boomer viewpoints, he's always up to date with the corruption going on in our government and all the investigative journalism going on behind the scenes. I mention this because when someone like HIM has said to me "yeah we probably have a year left before you need to get out of the country son" then I'm pretty sure a massive happening is imminent.

SA is a house of cards, people of other races shake eachothers hands and smile for the camera while holding a knife behind their backs. I can tell you as soon as they go forward with these expropriations it doesn't even need to be a sudden revolution from refusal of whites to give it up, the model is unsustainable and will cause famine and unrest on its own, which inevitably leads to civil war. Whites here are too big of a population group and too big of an economic factor to just dissappear over night like the Rhodesians. Things will get fucking Syria tier here, people will be starving, even dying from manageable diseases like tuberculosis due to a collapse in the medical infrastructure, and 1/3 of our population has AIDS. It will be an implosion of immense proportion even more because we have a mostly urbanised population.

Attached: IMG_20180214_212248_908.png (789x604, 126K)

WHY DO WHITE STILL LIVE IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY?

GET THE FUCK OUT

Burn your crops and salt the earth before you get out. Leave them with nothing.

Until ofcourse we go full Syria and anons worldwide come join the Safari.

youtu.be/ZQyFkx0DsaE

Attached: IMG_20180514_022314_334.png (1998x536, 1.01M)

>Boomer wants to escape war instead of fighting for what's right
Not surprising, even if it is hopeless since major powers are more likely to side with the government, and I don't just mean for good boy points, but because stupid niggers make for easily manageable puppets.

Who will the Indians side with if shit goes to hell?

India, obviously.

This times a million

Attached: 2070.jpg (1200x923, 77K)

I’m talking about the Indian population in SA
There’s a lot of them

Most Indians and coloureds are in the same boat as whites, but ofcourse all sides have turncouts

Run for your damn lives!

are you actually planning on getting out? anyone who stays long enough to see the collapse deserves it

we need a nice ugly wake-up call for the world, and SA is on track to be the first

I need help! Someone put those pics of nogs in africa trying to fill laundry baskets with water. My sister doesn't believe me and I can't find it on (((google)))

The whites aren’t immigrants, migrating out of South Africa is very difficult, the fact you are from Africa, regardless whether you are white or black, your passport will be desciminated against.

definitely time to start stocking up SA bros, if you haven't done so already. i imagine you already have guns, but if you don't you may have to use other 'means' to get them.

even the UK is better than SA at this point. maybe even Canada.

And we all know its only gonna get worse.

And they will side with their own tribe, as everyone else always does when forced to take sides. They'll probably migrate back or something. Not something neither the nigs, Boers or Brits can do, because they're native or not welcome to the land of their ancestors.

what's the story on this cape secession business?

Attached: state of good hope flag.jpg (945x593, 156K)

At this stage I'd rather live here and die here put of sheer pettiness and spite.

>YOU NEED TO GET OUT!

And go where the migrants will just follow me because (((western leaders))) will let in more refugees? So my daughter can get raped in 20 years? That would be the most selfish thing of me to do. It’ll make me no better than a boomer. Besides that hardly a significant portion of 4.5 million white South Africans are going anywhere, bailing would mean abandoning them. I’m not a Syrian migrant or anyone’s political tool to “make their country whiter”. South Africa is my country and has always been. I’d rather die here taking as many niggers here with me then live with shame for the rest of my life and see my culture die. Do not underestimate the resourcefulness of the white man in Africa. We have been outnumbered 10 to 1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Don’t worry I don’t have a death wish, I plan to win and keep Africa the front-line. I plan to protect my homeland rather than do what the kikes want and move out.

This might very well be the Afrikaner’s fiercest and final struggle and if Siener van Rensburg’s prophecies are true than I’ll glad put my life on the line. And I encourage all saffers to do the same.

Attached: 1519299910637.jpg (420x410, 16K)

Bump

do what said

SALT
THE
LAND

Come home to Europe SA bros. We gonna need hardboiled, fighter types who have seen the true negros face here in the future.

this is their country, their ancestors built it and now its being taken from underneath them. don't blame them for staying and fighting, for as long as they can.

They could leave it arable and it wouldn't matter. Niggers can't farm.

Im just a stupid amerimutt, but wasnt land set aside for whites to live among fellow whites?
And if so, am I to assume the Anarchist Nigger Coons (ANC) isnt keeping to its word?

It's kinda like Israel. You're supped to be happy about it, like you are with Israel.

Attached: Rothschild buys Palestine.jpg (800x556, 67K)

One small meme town in the middle of nowhere, basically like one of those isolated Arizona towns that live off UFO sighting tourism.

you may be thinking or Orania, which is a Afrikaner (white) only town and is protected by the SA constitution as a cultural minority group. idk if its going to last tho, last i heard was that they were going to make that illegal or some shit.

In most countries, when blacks reach only 1% of the population they start to kill the most blacks and whites. They kill almost the same or higher amount of whites than whites kill whites. That has been the case in Murica, Brazil or anywhere in Africa. Have you killed a nigger? Have you trained your family members to be merciless around blacks if in time of conflict? Blacks have no soul, they'll show no mercy when shit begins, be prepared to end those animals when you get the chance

>the food we eat comes from stores therefore we can destroy our agriculture

Attached: 1523609570023.png (480x640, 686K)

checked

I can't wait till the Boers bug out to Australia and all these niggers starve to death in the ruins of SA.

So is Canada getting its memes from SA or is it the other way around?

go to the better version of this site, /boers/ or Jow Forums or Jow Forums. I've posted on all of those boards, outlining the military strength of the SA army and methodology for saffers to neuter it on the outset of violence.

Take this extremely seriously.

Attached: SA demographic sourcemap.png (1995x3683, 1.63M)

High IQ Nigger

Wtf, /boers/? What board is this?

some quick copypasta

>~45 million niggers
>4.8 million colored
>4.5 million whites
>~880,000 white men of fighting age if 100% are in good health and fitness. If SA is anything like EU and burgerland, it could be as low as 400k able bodied men.
>over ten million niggers of fighting age, but with an active military of 40k, with ~10k in reserve
>military is ~70% black, so its unlikely that it will fight alongside whites but I'm sure folks in SA could provide better info on that.

That said, the location of white populations is not good at all. In colored areas (which may see decreased violence), the main centers are along the sea which is not defensible in the slightest but will corner the whites into a fight, or damn them to slaughter. In nigger areas, they are completely surrounded and scattered about. South Africa also has overall low rates of firearm ownership (12.7, per 100), but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if whites are massively over-represented in that statistic. Either way, its not optimal, and the acquisition of enough firearms and ammunition (as well as other supplies) may prove extremely difficult for whites in the north who are surrounded on all sides.

Attached: SA army formation.jpg (960x720, 77K)

The link is filtered, and all the boards move far slower. Post quality and content are far better however.

Attached: filtered.png (244x116, 2K)

shit, if they don't organise then they are fucked.

Thanks

Ever thought of making a pastebin with relevant information? Might be useful in future Generals

more pasta

Taking a play right out of the CIAs handbook consider the following

>ISIS pre-Battle of Mosul is one of a hundred small, extremist groups, dwarfed by FSA and a few other more moderate groups
>Mossad and co. infiltrate and come up with a plan even Rommel would be jealous of
>US SF trains/recuits around 10k fighters
>with Obama administration's permission (assumed), ISIS plans a blitzkrieg on Mossul where 1 billion in gold, and the vast majority of Iraqi military equipment, and residual US equipment is stored
>win the battle since no US forces deployed and Iraqi does normal arab army stuff and runs away
>after battle of Mosul, ISIS took all the supplies and weapons of war right back into Syria
>become most powerful rebel faction in a period of a couple months.

If saffers want an actual chance of organized resistance they will need to figure out a similar miracle to Isis's battle of Mosul, otherwise they will be out of all the supplies and logistics necessary for said resistance before any effort succeeds

We will do everything we can to prepare humit for you guys on the ground, but you NEED to get organized. Every man you know of fighting age should be training hard physically, and with firearms if available.

The secession of the Cape of Good Hope is unlikely take without violence, and at least there you have an opportunity to again, organize and prepare.

Attached: SA military bases.png (3561x1933, 1.94M)

user you are doing gods work, checked.

I've located most the military bases in the Eastern Cape and the Free state and have begun work on Gauteng, which is proving far more difficult than the prior.

Nonetheless I did manage to locate a couple extremely important locations for potential raids, including a base dedicated to SIGINT and another for the mobilization of reserve units and contains several hundred to a thousand trucks.

Pic related is truck depo.

Attached: Wallmannsthal AH 2.png (645x474, 737K)

wow he has an iq of 85 instead of 70

Attached: 1512683054049.jpg (360x607, 42K)

Anons like this make these threads necessary. I'm definitely going to carrt on making them

What's a "coloured" in this image? A Briton?

and now for the SIGINT units in Pretoria. Beyond anything I have found so far, this unit/base must absolutely be destroyed or captured on the outset of violence.

We have all seen the image of niggers running around with long range radio and other military comm equipment. That is coming from SIGINT units which have either sold or lent said equipment. Destroying this unit will disable comms in all of Pretoria and actually up to 50% of SA since it contains the majority of SIGINT units available to the SA military.

Attached: Eastern Cape SA military general locations.png (957x409, 35K)

Dumping some pics. Enjoy.

Attached: 15-alice-lane-annex_paragon-architects-28.jpg (3027x1683, 792K)

Hahaha I have.

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

Here is literally a full run down.

Attached: IMG_20180702_015815_190.jpg (1280x1249, 159K)

Attached: Jacaranda_Trees_Pretoria.jpg (1024x759, 433K)

Attached: jacaranda-above-not-ours-900x675.jpg (900x675, 309K)

Indians? I heard there are a lot of Indians in South Africa.

coloured houses in cape town.

Attached: AIMG_4979.jpg (2000x1500, 711K)

nigga looks like one of those super mutants from fallout

durban, mostly. about 1.2 million of them. they are also targetted by malema and his fellow kaffers. poos and whites need to unite.

Attached: brutalist.jpg (1024x768, 360K)

That's not their entire army in your picture is it? That's just two brigades or something. My country has less than six million people and skimps on military expenditure all the time and we have one brigade.

Attached: boereoorlog2.jpg (1024x632, 155K)

Just so you guys know I'm not an idiot and for the past 2 years have been organising a group around the saffer generals. Download Telegram messenger if you don't have it already and contact @r14enroosterkoek.

Attached: images (36).jpg (512x288, 36K)

Attached: F-51Ds_2_Sqn_SAAF_Korea_May_1951.jpg (3000x2407, 1.13M)

It's a joke you tard, they're posing for meme pictures because they think it's funny, not because they don't understand that a basket can't hold water.

>FSA and a few other more moderate groups
Falling for the CIA propaganda I see.

It's at the bottom of the image you mong. Colored includes pure Khoi san, mulattoes and indians from india who have mixed with any of the groups. Basically any group that is purely white or bantu.

This is why the 'coloured' statistic is so hard to work with insofar as a map is concerned. Nonetthless the loyalty of colored in africa to the ANC and other bantu groups is not necessarily strong.

Thanks m8, seeHere is the list of SIGINT units, I'll follow with their location.

Attached: Pretoria signal units.png (577x987, 179K)

Attached: fdp.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

Attached: rodesianridgeback.jpg (590x447, 46K)

Go to Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=hqdyyHJb_SE

Coloureds are mixed people of south Asian, European and African ancestry. The Bantu will slaughter them without a second thought.

Attached: firstboerwar.png (320x855, 102K)

Why are you still in the USA? The white South Africans are a 200 year old colony. That's like saying whites need to leave New England because it belongs to the natives.

Attached: oom paul.jpg (220x308, 9K)

Attached: awb.jpg (1254x752, 88K)

You should be happy about that.

Last time Jow Forums focused on african politics, based jammeh of the gambia got couped

>inb4 the police state of bongistan arrests me for international terrorism

Again please add on Telegram, I'll elaborate more there

Attached: saffachick2.jpg (1776x810, 75K)

Attached: South_Africa_Flag_Map_1915_-_1990_South_West_Africa_zpswzyhsk5t.png (1024x874, 57K)

It is. The SA army is ~40-50 thousand active duty with that same number in reserve. It is honestly pathetic, but for the very reason that a strong military in any african country is a threat to the regime.

Will do, but it had bettter be secure.

(checked)
There is a reason why they chose ISIS to lead that campaign.

>not staying locked and loaded for government goons

Wonderboom is the location of the SIGINT units, probably on the southern side of the base but locals will need to determine further.

Attached: wonderboom base 2.png (649x363, 613K)

Very doubt

Attached: 1475492180921.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

beautiful

Attached: bloodriver.png (316x609, 90K)

You are going to die over nothing. That entire continent is a lost cause. Hope you get some sense soon.

Attached: Die_skip_University_of_pretoria.jpg (3008x2000, 1.47M)

Coward's talk. As expected of an American.

meh, so have generations past. freedom is worth it. hope you get some sense soon.

Attached: Jan_Smuts_1947.jpg (220x327, 12K)

Fight for your land until you either win or lose. If you lose, slavs will accept you. You will not be slavs, you will not be accepted like that but you will be given the rights to make jobs, work and live freely.

Attached: braai.jpg (1024x768, 698K)

Attached: alpha.jpg (604x453, 37K)

Attached: goodhope.jpg (1821x1077, 420K)

Will non Afrikaners be welcome?

Attached: memewar 2.png (500x500, 56K)

the way eastern europe dealt with the boer situation made me respect slavs even more. you may not be the richest, but at least your not kike lapdogs.

Attached: iloveyoubakkies.jpg (952x714, 125K)