Roasties be gone

I'm 28 now. Will i ever find my debt free virginal waifu?

Attached: FB_IMG_1531844336319.jpg (720x1080, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetransformedwife.com/men-prefer-debt-free-virgins-without-tattoos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see you are being a good Vatican goon like your friend Kant.

Attached: kantwomen.jpg (850x400, 68K)

Yes just not here. Try out in rl world.

find a christian university and just live near it.
Have Lunch at Chikfila a lot

No, just find the best you can lowering your expectations and be done with it. We are screwed we can only create a better world for our children

That pic is so right. Although I would definitely compromise on the virgin point. While virginity is not required, her past and the way she's lived her life and made decisions is perhaps the biggest point of interest. I don't need her to be a virgin, but she definitely needs to be Miss Monogamy.

In America? Small towns, probably. Look for girls who went into the trades, not college educated ones.

Meh my standards are not so high. I can take 1-2 past boyfriends, but not whoring around. Also debts will eventually come if you want to start a family with her, so as long as it's not an enormous debt, I can handle.

She must have beautiful feet and light-colored eyes though.

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-192931_Chrome.jpg (1080x1547, 709K)

>virgin
unless youre a pedophile, no way.
>debt free
a generation of bulldyke Jews convinced women to waste their time getting worthless degrees and taking out tons of loans
>without tattoos
again, no way

>so as long as it's not an enormous debt, I can handle.
m8 you are setting yourself up for disaster here

Welcome home white women
Ahhhhhh the wheat fields

Attached: 1529834624833.png (220x220, 15K)

do you just expect to to start pesting single girls eating lunch

No.. you won't
Because you are likely one of the hateful racists on this site with a fat gut and hairy back. Because you are desperate incel, of course you will marry a "roastie" with 3 kids someday and you'll be glad for it because you are a desperate incel.

Try a 90 day fiance. She wouldn't have any debt and more likely a virgin

>Also debts will eventually come if you want to start a family with her
t.shitalian
white people don't have debt and don't take on any to start their family. the white man knows how to take care of his family without becoming a slave of the bank (((jew)))

honestly, i dont expect OP to leave the house, but you can socialize at a restaurant. It's not unheard of. Coffee shops are for thots

Thanks for glowing in the dark CIAnigger with Canada proxy. Black son symbol helps me find you guys.

Attached: 1483836863907.jpg (533x666, 123K)

You have to be good looking, have a good job or at least ambition, and a personality that makes you likable. Also, don't be a pussy. That's the best way to boil it down. That's how you get a really good woman.

Attached: 1470411066930.jpg (657x527, 40K)

And don't be fat ffs.

thetransformedwife.com/men-prefer-debt-free-virgins-without-tattoos/

Here is the article that goes with the OPs pic, saw it on kikebook last night.

It basically tells woman that college turns them into broke whores. At least thats what i took from it.

Unlike Americucks, our women don't go broke because of college. Usually a young woman in debt is in such condition because she bought a car or rented a house.

So basically you have to be Ryan Gosling in order to get a woman that simply isn't a degenerate whore

You'd think the debt free part is the part that doesn't matter so much...

Oh shut up you faggot. That’s not true at all. You just are an immature cunt who makes stupid as jokes and talks about your political ideology in front of women. They don’t give a shit. Just stop being cringey and be self aware of your faggotry

>Taking woman advice from Jow Forums
Just kill yourself now, user. Please.

The mentality to have is that in truth you don’t really need a wife, but if the girl is a virgin you’ll consider it, citing that chastity makes for a better marriage. As triggered as the roasties are by such an attitude, they’ll leave you alone because there’s nothing they can get out of you if you’re not desparate. If you need a wife and also demand she be a virgin, the roasties just figure you’re desparate enough to lower that standard.