Why does Jow Forums think anything CIA-related is evil and fake news, but they take the KGB at their word?

Why does Jow Forums think anything CIA-related is evil and fake news, but they take the KGB at their word?

Attached: 398FBEAB-1B5C-4C62-96DC-872977CDA4A9.jpg (1000x1000, 175K)

Because CIA told us they're evil and fake news

Because incels through their entire identity behind supporting Trump who is Putins bitch

Why do you people rely on this false dichotomy to take the CIA at the word?

>kgb still exists
what year is this?

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

You’re the one relying on a false dichotomy.

You shouldn’t believe either. ALL governments lie.

only idiots think in terms of people... anyone can be discredited. wise people think in terms of ideas and concepts. i will always oppose your ideas. you can never discredit my ideas.

>what is the GRU
>who is Putin
It’s all the same people, dipshit

What are your ideas that you think are unassailable?

What is the FSB?

>why do you trust any government

Why would you trust either?

French for fbi

Correct, that’s what I’m saying

Not the KGB lol.

There's some weird double standard with US and Russia on this board.

>US stop interfering in other countries, national countries' sovereignty is important!
>Except Georgia if it wants to join NATO or Ukraine if they want to get closer to the West

>US stop accusing Russia of being commies, USSR is no more, Russia is reborn!
>US is full of the same CIA boomers who were around in the 60s and 70s and still do the same policies

So on and so forth

>implying
both are untrustworthy, but KGB is the lesser of 2 evils at this point

i dont think theyre unassailable, but discrediting a person affiliated with them will not change my mind on the core concept.

for example: im pro 2nd amendment. if you were to prove the head of the NRA is a pedo, i will still be pro 2nd amendment. if you want to change my mind on the 2nd amendment, you're going to have to refute the core concept and convince me with ideas, not with mudslinging some asshole i dont even know

This is a bit incoherent, could you be a bit more lucid?

Remember when the left were against nuclear war?
>incels
Projection.

Attached: 31A9EBEC-B2FE-411C-9DD6-C8B4F950CF03.jpg (640x884, 136K)

You should be anti-second amendment because its syntax is too garbled and vague.
An amendment that explicitly explains the right of the citizenry to own firearms should supplant it. None of that militia crap.

Attached: (You)canuckedition.png (1090x1087, 312K)

it's not vague
>shall not be infringed

Attached: 1530233725250.jpg (588x823, 109K)

It’s vague enough that it took until 2010 to clarify that it applied to individual citizens

If you support citizens owning firearms, one would think you would want that right outlined as clearly as possible in the law.
The spirit of the second amendment is just, but the wording gives anti-gun people too much leeway. You literally can’t dispute this.

and you've already abandoned ideas and are back to talking about people. you were doing well for a second there..

i have a right to own a firearm because i dont trust a government to protect me. period.

2008* my bad

DC vs. Heller

You’re the one talking about people.
The 2ns amendment isn’t an idea. It’s a law, crafted by people, ABOUT an idea, and it was poorly crafted.

>KGB
>Hasn't existed since 1990
Who?

Attached: chingchong.jpg (240x196, 10K)

Every KGB employee committed suicide on Dec. 26, 1991.

This is fact.

i believe i have a right to own a firearm because the government is too corrupt and/or incompetent to protect me. most interactions with a criminal happen too quickly for a government to protect you at all, even if they wanted to.

Now that’s an idea.

>2018
>KGB
Fuck off to your Bond and Rambo collection, old dumbass

the law--2nd amendment included--is an idea too imo. you can refute it.

"the law is poorly written" -- acceptable

"the founding fathers owned slaves therefore you shouldn't support it" -- retardation

Did the *KGB* exist after that?

Attached: stinger.gif (250x190, 1.99M)