>Psycho cunts
>Try OKCupid
>Basic search:
>'Single'
>'Monogamous'
>'No Children but wants them'
>'18-35'
>Pic related

I not under the impression that I'm a goddamn uber alpha chad Brad Pitt, but am I really being that fucking picky Jow Forums?

INB4 "That one looks cute"
>They're all fat

Attached: Moooo.png (988x1580, 2.08M)

Always for for a woman who is 16 (Legal in some states)-18 before they hit the wall, and get their Marxist education in college.

>2 failed relationships
newfag i had 15 relationships and all failed because i cant stopped to fuck everything in my way

Regular people, look regular. Also, a couple of those are dudes, so watch out.

80% of pic appear to be obese+, do people have zero self control at this point?

HQNPs get scooped up quick, they will never need dating sites when they're between 18 - 35 until they hit the wall. They have constant orbiters and wide social circles so they can move from one relationship to another seamlessly, or simply got wifed up and were impregnated quick, so they're too busy raising some guy's family. The women stuck using dating sites are the more primitive brachycephalic medium to low IQ range lower class women, who will naturally incline to obesity due to hormones and crappy diet. They're probably friendly, but usually degenerate without even realising that they're degenerate cause they're too dumb (it's just a tattoo, so what if it's on stomach, do what makes you happy, that's my motto). Easy lay as well though, if you're desperate. When guys say "Just go on tinder and go clubbing bro, I get laid weekly dude", these are the women they're banging.

This is why American men want to fuck teenagers. Even then half of them are heffers

my dick tingles looking at a few of the faces

Many of them do look cute.

Yea, but you're Muslim so it's not surprising

>The majority of people are fucking ugly, including women

What a huge suprise. If you social cripples would leave your basement once in a while you'd notice too.

Jesus, might as well throw a dart at one

Unfortunately it seems this way.

>Jesus, might as well throw a harpoon at one
FTFY

user speaks the truth here

Attached: 1525986135316.jpg (500x500, 12K)

Op, do the same search, but for guys plx.

Why would he want to get the G.AIDS?

Go to bed Poland.

I would 100 percent take Mexican Graduate with bangs. post more of her

Attached: Capture.png (154x130, 45K)

Bangs make everything more bangable.

I don't understand why more guys don't understand this. The women you meet online are the bottom of the barrel. Cute girls dont know what the fuck a dating app is.

the negro in the red dress is alright

Top right.

How old are you OP? I'm assuming over 35 judging by your OK Cupid search query. I'm 52 and have far more experience with dating sites than I should. Happy to provide some input on this if you're interested. I see you're actually engaging your thread instead of "one post by this ID"......

Bottom left looks pretty and thicc, hit that shit up. Bet she has a healthy birth canal and wide hips.

I've had success with these sites a few years ago. As far as getting dates that is. But goddamn the quality has plummeted, to say the least.

Pic related: a nice little gem that just popped up in my recommendations window lol

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-17 11-48-50.png (971x583, 130K)

Yes. I would let her sit on my face.

>Eats at McDonald's
>Expects world-class, multiple course cuisine & fine wine
Lower your standards or change your approach.

>mfw the nigress on the top row is unironically the only good looking one

look who's talking

Attached: 44CFE84A-7ABF-4704-9915-8EA762DE4258.jpg (494x494, 61K)

If you use a Macintosh computer I'm surprised you're not already dating a tranny

this

Well, I ended up taking a different path. OKCupid and POF and every-fuckin'-other "legit" dating site kept hooking me up with some fat cunt who wanted me to finish raising her kids for her now that Daddy has hauled ass. The girls of the age I was interested in were either total whores or something like the one you posted here.

At my advanced age, I'm over the "have white babies and save the world" phase. But I have needs, both physical and otherwise. You may be too righteous for it (only 2 relationships, really?) but I ended up on SeekingArrangement and that shit worked great for me. I hired a housekeeper willing to suck dick occasionally, took different hotties to corporate events and other things requiring a date, and got strange on the side pretty much anytime. Unfulfilling, admittedly, but I was content being "that guy". Then of all things, I found real love in a much younger lady I met at a Chinese restaurant. Odd how it worked out, considering I've been on hundreds of dates from dating sites. You're right that the quality has declined. I blame Tindr and women finally getting to be the whores they want to be......

Your pic reminds me of this. Odd..

Attached: Thanks, Rabbi.jpg (3000x4500, 3.01M)

Shit, I missed the Maciintosh computer. Agreed, just hook up with the Tranny.

I have an HP, using Linux.

If you're Christian, you can try some Christian dating sites. I've known a few friends that have met very good people on there. Even better is finding someone in your local church.
But if you're not serious about your religion, don't even think about either.

Than go find a loli so that you may be master of sorcery.

POF is McDonalds...OKC is at least Carls Jr.

What the hell is that?

There's nothing bangable here. The chick in the top right is probably 400 pounds.
And just think - these were the best possible pictures that they could come up with to post on a dating site. baka

>(only 2 relationships, really?)
2 long term ones. I had my degenerate fun, a few one-nighters no strings attached, dozens of dates. About 5yrs ago me and 2 other buddies all did the dating site thing together. We'd share notes, critique each others profiles etc. One of them ended up marrying a gal he met on one, they have a kid now. The other one started casually dating an 18yr old he met online. He felt weird about it because of the age difference and broke it off, I bitched him out because of it. I mostly ran into the psychos that were really good at pretending they were normal for several months.

That's a man.

What? You're not turned on? lol

Attached: 17602929834182784664.jpg (1127x1500, 338K)

Thanks Sherlock. lol

bottom left what looks ok but would need more pics to confirm

Top upper right corner is only choice, shoulda hit that shit, op.

That's a landwhale