OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

should be with peanut allergies be allowed to procreate? how the fuck can you eat one cookie and keel over. holy shit

today.com/video/mother-shares-warning-after-teen-dies-from-chips-ahoy-cookie-with-peanut-butter-1279145539542

Attached: 17210618_G.png (640x360, 424K)

>peanut allergies
caused by overprotective parenting
literally nobody had it 100 years ago

>i-it was i a cookie. no fair!

>i read an article online, i am very smart!

actually it hasn't been proven why allergies are more common now, though I value your opinion which has undoubtedly been crafted through countless hours of watching documentaries and masturbating in your twin sized bed.

Eat the cookie pay the bookie

Is it too hard for people to look at and smell their food before they eat it, especially when it's life-threatening? That was a rhetorical question btw, I already know the answer. This is why I am a proponent of natural selection.

If you have a food allergy and don’t read the label your a retard and deserve to die. This woman better not take away peanut butter cookies because her daughter is too retarded to perform the basic function of reading.

>literally nobody had it 100 years ago
True, because a 100 years ago, people with deadly allergies. . . Died! As children. Simple as that. Mother nature is a mean bitch, but she is efficient.

>not letting your child eat a little bit by bit until the peanut allergies aren't there
shit parenting

peanut allergies caused by jew vaccine poison
7 kids in my family all god shots only at 14 to enter highschool
>ZERO allergies and all very healthy have fun vaccine cucks

Is this the result of people with weak genes waiting until they are both in their late 30's to have children? More allergies and autism produced?

ikr? If I had that kind of problem I'd only eat food prepared at home

It's a known fact that peanut allergy is completely preventable by letting infants eat peanut butter or any food containing peanuts.

Children are supposed to be exposed to the elements and consume a variety of things to grow a healthy immune system. Coddle them up in a sterilized home, never take them outside and only feed them formula and factory prepared foods and you create an immune system that overreacts to pretty much any foreign element.

i wonder how she really died

Attached: 1531243815166.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Peanut allergies are actually from vaccines. Many of them are made from peanut oil. That's why no one had it many years ago.

oh yea dont forget to donate to the gofundme

They now have special lunch tables for kids with peanut allergies.

she was cute but thats nature's law. the weak will die.

she chose...poorly

Attached: templar.jpg (474x310, 27K)

INB4 DEATH BY NUT

The eternal biscuit strikes again

My kid had a pin-prick test for allegies during an effort to figure out what turned out to be some lactose intolerance (which he grew out of) - when the doctor gave the results he said that it showed he had a peanut allergy - to which I told the doctor I regularly shared peanut butter sandwiches with him so that test was a waste of time and effort.
My conclusion is: the science and medical understanding of allergies is all a bit crap.

i hope ur wife is hot