Memes and shitposting aside

Memes and shitposting aside

How would you refute the usage of gender-neutral language?

Attached: tumblr_o9llzcjxpM1qzmsi0o1_1280.jpg (1280x989, 127K)

Call everyone dude.

By asking to be called kike

No, we should outlaw faggots instead.

>How would you refute the usage of gender-neutral language?
What gives you the right to tell me how to speak? Go fuck yourself, cunt.

It is beyond me how someone can be so sheltered that they take offence from being either called sir or ma'am which are supposed to be extremely polite. I'm fast enough to use the "gender neutral" term and pronoun for everything (and I say "they" and use the masculine or neutral if the word sounds natural i.e. "chair" or "businessman" if I'm talking about someone who I don't know the sex of) but if I know the sex of the person I'm talking about then it's correct to use the proper word to describe them (businessman becomes businesswoman and chair becomes either chairman or chairwoman).

unironically this. if my mom can't get me to stop calling her dude, what chance do they have?

>be at mandatory college diversity talk
>everyone has to stand up and introduce themselves
>my turn
>stand up
>Hi my name is user, I identify as kikesexual. My pronouns are kikeself/shoahself but 6 gorrilonself is also fine

Attached: 1427853216944.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I go out of my way to call everyone Ladies and Gentlemen.

t. gang weeder

Attached: indeks.jpg (296x170, 8K)

Easier to just call everyone a cunt.

Cunts.

this
/thread

Not even once.

Since I'm an ugly fucker, if I'm not gender neutral people call me names and think I'm a creep.

>Two niggers don't know how to properly answer questions.

BUT THAT COULD HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS

Attached: 1524040746380.png (808x805, 224K)

i refer to official documents until they get cucked

i address the chairman, who can aslo be a "madam chairman because the rules of procedure of my workplace set out that a certain group is headed by a chairMAN

Oi

Attached: Every day Platypus.jpg (884x789, 146K)

Call everyone goyim and make Jews wear stars so we can identify them

I don't go out of my way but if it crosses my mind and I know a good alternative, why not?

FTFY

Attached: 1531852834099.jpg (1280x989, 138K)

it's cultural marxism. also Sir is a title so one should use it if it's appropriate

I don't give in to mentally retarded people.

How about this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 21.17.11.png (664x495, 170K)

Language, almost by definition, is not gender neutral.

There are male nouns, and female nouns. It's in the roots of all Romance languages.

This is most obvious with the articles la [female noun] and le [male noun].

Also, the 1-drop rule is in effect. When refering to a group of people, so long as at least one of them is male, the proper term is "guys" when referring to the group.

Now, let's bring back the conventions of Ms. and Mrs. with additional shame pointed at the unmarried/divorced women.

Attached: 1499093664192.gif (540x250, 1.96M)

i call everyone guys and dude, and nobody can stop me

Attached: 1525718975852.gif (444x250, 3.55M)

you aight whiteboi

language is built by itself out of necessity, it is unnatural to try to change it because of someone's perspective

As an intellectual and astute scholar of biology, I prefer to use the scientifically correct pronouns. To say otherwise would be a lie according to my spiritual practices. The constitution supports my decision.

I use sir or ma'm for respect. If you want me to call you "whore" or "faggot" or something like that, just ask.

Who the fuck let the girls out of the kitchen and why would I deign to even recognize their existence?

don't need to

Attached: gentlemen.jpg (474x474, 27K)

Just call everyone dude, dude.

kall yourself faggot

By not speaking to those who look like freaks.