My girlfriend is starting birth control shots, I should be excited, right?

My girlfriend is starting birth control shots, I should be excited, right?

Attached: B450DCBD-5900-484B-AB3F-27A2166B1360.jpg (1024x500, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
medicaldaily.com/contraceptives-sex-drive-oxytocin-attraction-370838
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5050240/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is doing it because Tyrone on the side isn't the one for using condoms.

No.
You should just pull out t b h

girls are whores.

yep.

If you've never asked her to do it she's cheating on you with someone who has.

Get ready for a crazy bitch with thinning hair.

absolutely degenerate

You have a meme flag, so you're probably a faggot.

I guess. Now, when she runs off and fucks some nigger, you won't have to raise the nigglet.

We talked about it, then she decided to get them

Birth control makes women even more retarded, so no.

fpbp

Sure.

Attached: white-demographics-birth-rates-fertility.png (1600x1600, 877K)

Was she the one who brought it up?

[Citation needed]
Met plenty of chicks, most of em on BC and i couldnt tell the difference between them and the "normal" ones

If you're stupid enough to inject yourself with something that gives you cancer, you probably shouldn't have kids. So yeah, go wild dumb nigger.

Nope. That shit does crazy shit with periods. She might bleed 2x per month now. IUD is long term, no periods, easy.

No, I was the one who did, I suggested something more than just condoms, then she looked Into injections and decided on that

If real, not shill post; birth control inhibits the pair bonding chemical in women and has a multitude of worse side effects. She will not want to be with you and start to lose feelings at a very fast rate soon after taking this shit.

She won't know why it's happening and just say the magic is gone meanwhile she has the reason right under her nose. My cousin started taking birth control after my slut aunt forced it upon her because she started having sex. Low and behold, she ended up breaking up with her boyfriend of 2 years about a month after taking the poison.

Never let your significant other take birth control.

She's definitely burning the midnight cock..You should bail desu.

>Never let your significant other take birth control.
Nigger, all my ex gfs have been on BC and none of em have been anything BUT clingy and loving

Id love to see studies showing this shit

This

Most likely the opposite color of you as she can not pass the kid off as yours.

Attached: shsh.jpg (1146x693, 115K)

Nothing is reliable, keep that in mind and be prepared to accept eventual consequences

What if she used an IUD, would that be better?

/thread

Slide thread
Sage.

Nope, she'll be bat shit crazy in a few months. Birth control makes women fat and crazy. You should marry her and make babies. That's how it's done.

Fuck no. Too many potential internal problems with IUDs.

it might make her fat

Dude I thought my ex wife going on the shot would be awesome. During last decade we were together she was bat shit crazy when she was on that stuff.

I know it's (((Wikipedia))) but:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

This chemical stops producing or produces at a much lower rate due to birth control.

medicaldaily.com/contraceptives-sex-drive-oxytocin-attraction-370838

Why aren't you with either of those girls anymore?

At least you won't have to raise her son's bull

I’ve been on birth control for four years for medical reasons (I was having massive blood clots during menstrual cycles that made me pass out from blood loss) and I pair bond in an extremely strong way almost to the point of obsession but I have been told I have an obsessive personality. Other girls have told me they’ve experienced weight gain and loss of sexual appetite but I’m borderline nympho to the point where I annoy my boyfriend sometimes and haven’t gained any kind of weight. It probably affects each person differently but I have noticed I need it to function through the day. If I’m even an hour late taking my pill I feel intense stomach pain from my body craving the hormones which to be honest kinda scares me.

Tell her to enjoy her breast cancer and other future health issues.

Your article says that women on BC dont feel the same increase from syntetic oxytocin, not that it wipes the bodys natural production out.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5050240/
BC "trick" the body into thinking she is knocked up so her preference might change but it doesnt make her unable to bond to her partner.
The study i linked actually support women in BC forming stronger bonds with their partner, although during subsequent pregancy but still...

>Why aren't you with either of those girls anymore?
Because ive been in relationships during all my adult life and you change alot from being a teen to being 28, people grow apart and tastes change over time.
People break up user, sad to say but life time peer bonding in the west is pretty damn rare

Why?
because she doesn't want your child?
It would make me feel like a lesser man but that's just me. Like, who's she waiting around for...?

No. Birthcontrol (pills) have been proven to make already emotional whores into more emotional whores. Keep her away from that shit.

She's sleeping around, UN-user. Wear a condom.

She will be very moody and her sexual organs will be less sensitive. You will get the blame for both. Oh and her knowing she can't get pregnant along with her emotions around her new sexual frustration is a recipe for disaster. Have fun, you're better off just having a kid.

My gf was on Depo for a while.
Pros
>No daily pill
>Increase sex drive
>No period
>Lost weight

Cons:
>Tits got smaller
>Spotting once a week, more so during usual period time frame.
>Episodes of rage

She switched back to the pill because her rage began to effect our relationship. She would just randomly get pissed at me and attacking my character. I shit you not, she would get mad at me for working on her days off.

Dumb shit. Get a copper intra uterine device installed. 8 years, no hormones. Don't inject hormones. Also she's barebacking Tyrrell and Shaquille on the side.

No. It shatters her psyche, ability to have children in the future, hormones gets in the nature and it causes trouble.

What’s that? Why not just a condom or just have a baby? What’s wrong with babies anyway?

Attached: DD2CA901-B5AD-4263-95B9-7866771DF76B.jpg (474x679, 33K)

This, her womb will be irreversibly damaged. The world will lose nothing mind you, any woman who takes birth control isn't fit to be a mother anyhow.

she'll get fat and start to experience frontal lobe damage which will slowly drive her insane. She'll turn that insanity on you and your life will become more and more hellish from this day forward. you should kill her.

The (((pill))) is the devil's work and you should avoid any woman who uses it.