THE HATE U GIVE MOVIE IS HERE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MM8OkVT0hw

So i was in movies last weekend. I saw a preview for this movie. Its about a white racist cop who kills an unarmed black man. Why are whites so racist?

Attached: 52AAD05B-8928-442C-B470-8EF015AD36FE.jpg (1688x2550, 161K)

Im am not a racist white male. I let black men fuck my hot white wife all the time.

Attached: 46C53F2B-3F5B-4A42-91FB-7BCCA5079D1A.jpg (369x538, 42K)

Who else is gonna see this movie?

Do you think this movie will sell big? Like black panther? Or is america still full of racist WHITE MALES. The only way to prove you are not racist is to allow he BBC to fuck your wife.

Attached: 2518B2E4-D2A2-4CAC-B1C6-DA2E42503969.jpg (436x565, 36K)

Yea Nigga we gonna riot after this movie nigga

Nigga imma watch this movie 4 times fuck a honkey nigga

I beat crakkkers like eggs nigga

Yea nigga you better let me fuck your wife unless you want to get that mayo whipped honky doodle

>I beat crakkkers like my baby mama nigga
fixed it for ya.

Naw crakkkers better not get in our way when this movie comes out. Unless they want to get that ass beat quick nigga

>"Stunning." - John Green
woah... dude... I think... I think I gotta see this movie now... damn...

Nigga I dont got no baby mamas nigga When i raw dog them white hoez nigga

I make sure they on the pill

or i just leave IDGAF

You better you crakkkers need to know how racist you are.

Are you gonna turn the movie theater into the la roits?

Well us whites are definitely weak as hell. I would give up my wife to BBC if that pleases you BLACK MASTER. If you like you can fuck my tight white ass too. As us whites are very weak.

Attached: C4C50C80-62C7-4DCD-96B9-92D65A3329F9.jpg (195x258, 17K)

Actually black men who fuck white girls rarley have baby mamas

It definitely looks like it will be good

What are you gonna do to my wife black god?

Attached: F29B8E62-63BA-4E7A-97C9-F3CEE03B50BA.jpg (596x360, 31K)

Someone's literally made this movie to stir up hatred and divisiveness.

What is "the hate u give"?

It spells thug. That's all I know.

Why don't niggers go to their own countries and make things better there? It's time to get the fuck out if the sights of these racist crackers doncha think? Better for all brother

Attached: 1522238767261.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Well the movie would only stir up hatred if you are a KKK NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTER

to prove that is not you you must either submit your wife or your own ass to BBC

>nigger girl who is educated in the white high school knows how to behave around cops
>nigger boy who goes to public nigger school acts like a retard and gets shot
Based White Man's Burden Movie

Attached: 1503066103753.gif (220x258, 693K)

Well blacks need to stay here so we cna allow them to fuck our wives, sisters, mothers etc

No thr cop was jelly of the BBC

Nigga I anit gay nigga. But I will tear yopu wifes white ass up.

I always destory the white pussy nigga

I slap the hoes
choke them
spit on them
I do ass to mouth on the hoez
Ill cum on their face
Ill pee on them too nigga

your white bitches love it too nigga

They be calling me black daddy and the BBC king nigga

Nigga I make your white ho where a dog leash. Then ill make her bark like a little bitch. Then ill pound that ass till she bleeds nigga

Ill make them bitch drink my pee of the ground like rkelly nigga

These white hoez love to tell me they are little BBC sluts or Black cock whores nigga

stop hating nigga

Brainlet, this is white supremacist kino.

They made the movie to piss off racist white devils

black people don't actually act like that

hilarious how the lovable black family in the intro is only likable and relatable because they were acting white

You pussy ass mayos would never call me a nigger to my face

yall crakkekrs just hide here all scared like bitch

Thats why we fucking your hoez nigga.

O wow. This is what BBC KINGs. Do to our women. Black men are super aggressive in the bedroom. Their dicks can make our women scream in pleasure much faster than we can. Plus our womeb love being black cock slaves like this. These bbc whores love being hatefucked snd slapped around. They love cum on their face and pee in their mouth. We cant comepete with BULLS.

Attached: 866E0919-B5B2-4CAC-B758-CA416119C156.jpg (225x225, 22K)

im not hating i have accepted that blacks are superior sexual warriors and are amazing at getting or girls riled up for sex!

>U
>not you
Why are niggers so lazy?

Based black parents keep their kids away from niggers. Still ends up with them. Where did these oreos go wrong?

It's our job to teach you how to act human. Don't worry, once you watch this movie you'll understand.

Ill beat you to the white meat honky

>Amandla Stenberg

>Named for the Zulu and Xhosa word for "power," Amandla was born in Los Angeles, California, to Karen Brailsford, a writer, and Tom Stenberg, a businessman. Her mother is African-American and her father is Danish (and of part Inuit-Greenlandic ancestry).

AhaHaha! Her mother's heart and pussy was colonised by some sort of Viking descendant.

Attached: Amanda_Stenberg_001.jpg (407x600, 80K)

She played the little black doll in The Hunger Games in 2012.

Attached: Amanda_Stenberg_002.jpg (1500x999, 341K)

the trailer is so shit. she comes off as hating her white friends for being white and no other reason and then "oh no a guy pulled an object out of his car that could be a gun and got shot, it's totally the police's fault".

this movie is a litmus test for how much bullshit someone can stomach.

You know what? I'd rather watch the movie from last year in which her character got colonized by the white neighboor boy.

Attached: Amanda_Stenberg_003.jpg (1553x1000, 178K)

The star of the film is bleached, and you will be too. It's time to give up and accept the way of the White man.

But this happens everyday. Unarmed black males are killed by racists police officers daily who are jelly of BBC

No most white girls love BBC

Attached: 87287929-9903-4C07-AD36-71E61928BA1D.jpg (1280x640, 102K)