South African Extermination Camp

You are placed in charge of a concentration/extermination camp in rural South Africa housing blacks, Indians, Jews etc during the upcoming civil war. How do you run the camp, and what methods would you use to exterminate the inmates?

Attached: totenkopf_auf_hakenkreuz_1_by_themistrunsred-d5bjw4s.png (1600x1600, 92K)

>and what methods would you use to exterminate the inmates?
I d stop giving them water for a day or two

Tickling them to death.

Death upon arrival

really big hole

>> has a flag of a black majority country

Classify them by their ethnicity.
Incite them to genocide each other (will probably do it spontaneously anyway).
Shoot the few survivors.

SOUTH AFRICA BATTLE ROYALE

Jim Jones Ultra Funky Purple Drank Party.

Attached: 636150546218051983-30-Years-After-Jonestown-NY402.jpg (680x510, 123K)

>whites manage Jews
>Jews micromanage poos
>Poos micro-micromanage Nogs
>Inevitably white genocide all

this, anything else is just wanting attention.

you cant exterminate that amount of people in a camp

give them weapons and start uprising, and i escape to US or Japan

Why Indians we are bro tier.
We are the masterrace

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-020246__01.jpg (1080x1227, 265K)

Tell them they are getting a ferry ride to Madagascar where they can settle

Drive out to sea.

Raise deck like a drawbridge or dump truck.

No fuss no muss.

We Indians are basically white so what you mean execute Indians cunt

Attached: Screenshot_20180718-020009__01.jpg (1080x1067, 154K)

Give them lodging and food until they are deported.
Show the world you are better than them, don't stoop to their level and kill them senselessly.

Attached: 13648739i.jpg (381x397, 23K)

tpbp, this is the most efficient method

I would have a balcony overlooking the camp just like in schindlers list so i could take pot shots with my hunting rifle.

Attached: 1529433661389.jpg (585x555, 50K)

Attached: 1527291813153.gif (817x1200, 473K)

is it co-ed?

>basically white
>white

no rajeet, just no

Everything the Jews say the Nazis did I would absolutely do except to the blacks

Don't forget masturbating over them and turning them into lampshades. Roller coaster of death is also a viable option. Death showers are a classic though.

We have to consider the psychological effects of something like this. It's probably best if we automated this as much as possible and left no remains. I'd say we shove them into some yuge incinerator that flips on and turns everything inside into dust. It's all managed by a real high-ranking officer who wouldn't have any moral problems with it. Then all you need to do is get some robots to wipe ashes.

We keep the base running as secretly as we can, draw no attention to what's happening and disguise it as something innocent. We don't want the normal people to resist anything. The problem needs to be taken away from regular people so they can just forget it's happening and live normal lives. We don't want people to be reminded of this and grow sympathetic.

I would pump diesel exhaust into small buildings filled with them, and after hours they'll die of oxygen deprivation.
Then I'll bury them in massive pits using workers who only have little curved sticks
Then I'll dig them all up and put them on giant fires fueled by trees that aren't surrounding the camp and Jewish women as kindling

Yep, that seems like a quick and efficient way to exterminate millions of people

Attached: 1497497019002.jpg (759x1023, 120K)

The bear and the eagle user. Lmao...

>tfw you will witness it in your life time

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (480x320, 19K)

Don't forget giant electric chairs!

Attached: 1513141041578.jpg (1029x760, 304K)

Being in the Slav camp? Don't be so pessimistic..

I'd probably root out any commies first.

I am nordic there is no way I am somehow opressed.

Make them dig mass graves, wait for them to die from dehydration (while in the graves), new batch of prisoners covers the mass graves and digs their own.
Rinse repeat.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Attached: 0_large.jpg (1400x933, 368K)

Blasting Led Zeppelin’s “How The West Was Won” on repeat at 200db’s in a confined and enclosed room until they eventually all went insane and die as a result.

help a few escape at the time, all the while i fake the records to avoid suspicion

if any of the guards attempts to snitch, ill have them shot, burnt and replaced by anyone who can impersonate them good enough to fool any visitors

when the FN eventually intervenes and liberates the camp, ill be celebrated as a hero instead of sentenced to death in Hauge

i make use of them through manual labor, treat them humanely and deport them after the war.

the only right answer

Sven, is hating yourself in your blood? Stop fucking cucking out, also we know you won't do shit about anything even if your disagree, just look at your country.

Are you trying to imply that someone would actually put you in charge of anything Sven?

Northern Europeans has an historically good track record when it comes to genocide

Your solution is probably better for international diplomacy, but if we're entering totalkrieg anyway I'd just exterminate them. These vile creatures should not be let off easy after trying to destroy our homelands.

Committing ethnic suicide doesn't count.

>Monaco
>doesn't suggest picking prisoners via Monte Carlo method

Attached: 1511024065694.jpg (3088x3264, 1.12M)

tell me about it Muhammed

UK is part of northern europe too

Got to throw the local industry a bone. Also sage.

Attached: Roller_cf6a71_557569.gif (324x214, 744K)

>calls me muhammad
>white brits will still be a majority by 2050
>Swedes will be a minority by 2020's

Attached: 1530043434159.png (604x717, 814K)

sorry to break it too you, but Britain is far more ethically diverse than Sweden

Trench and bullets like any normal person.

Only cities.
Overall Britain is still over 80% British. Go to countryside or smaller cities, 80%-100% white guaranteed. Your major cities are already war zones. Don't compare a flu to a cancer.

Pigs

>Not just making huge reservation into where you pump previously sterilized, chemically castrated or in other way infertile subhumans with 24/7 live feed reality show of atrocities that would inherently start with so many niggers at one place.
>Not cashing bucks for the feed, so the whole thing feeds itself and remaining money are given to the young white families
And as a bonus, you just have to watch the fence. It's 2018 for fucks sake, get with times anons.

Fact remains thou that you've a much larger proportion of other ethnicity. So your presumption that Brits will be a majority longer than Swedes will is just not correct.

No larp here, 100% for real I'd use an industrial rendering plant, they'd all be converted into diesel fuel for my mechanized cavalry death squads.

Recruit the Indians as sub-guards and let them perform the actual genocide. We'll be bound together by atrocity, and that will ensure that they do not betray us later.