Too bad GG allin isn't still alive to trigger all the leftists by throwing his shit at them

amirite?

Attached: GG.jpg (714x497, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btA0o9AI9RI
youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die

Every day I wake up and thank good that GG Allin is still dead.

you don't appreciate real punk rock

He would throw his shit at you too.

I had a funny thought the other day:

The two most famous musical groups from New Hampshire are GG Allin and The Shaggs. What a deprived state full of freaks

I've never heard of them, thanks for the suggestion

GG would have OD'd on fent in middle school if he was alive today and thus still be dead.

lol yeah. The Shaggs are another group with an unfortunate history and known for being an abysmally awful band. GG is a homeland hero though. His grave is only a few towns over from me

Absolute degenerate, but he proved that all the allegedly nihilistic punks he horrified were just hippies with new haircuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=btA0o9AI9RI

He was unironically the greatest showman in rock'n'roll. You got your fucking money's worth seeing him live.

One of Gods prototypes, never intended for mass production.

A high-powered mutant of some kind... Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

>It's coming out my ass all drippy and brown
>Your mouth is on my ass and you're chugging it down!

I cant unsee that micropenis though. Kind of hard to respect after that. Smdh.

Attached: 93E8EE4C-9091-4E5F-9BCC-089F40698B5A.jpg (230x320, 45K)

>amirite?
no, you're a useless retard. GG Allin was a piece of shit that never did anything of value. He was just some mentally ill loser engaged in the destruction of western culture and the demoralization of the populace. People that like GG Allin should be killed.

hard to respect a guy that has to shave his pubes so that you can tell he's got a penis

trump has triggered more leftists in this timeline

Attached: IMG_1872.jpg (950x950, 157K)

>micropenis sperg

He would be a basedboy

Dude you guys are fucking beta little bitch boys compared to GG Allin. The dude was a legend and on the road to becoming an immortal. If you were lucky enough to get him by him and his shit then you might be rich today literally. The man is a legend.

>hi im here for the job interview

He'd be fucking hired, don't you make a mistake and not a single regret would be had

GG wasn't real punk rock or even art for that matter. He sexually assaulted people, did drugs, mutilated himself in front of a live audience.

Have you ever seen the size of his cock for crying out loud?? I ain't gay, this prick is a slice of comedy pie to me.

He would have been a leftist if he was born today.

Attached: GGA.jpg (540x346, 25K)

GG Allin was fucking redpilled as fuck. He literally lived like Pepe does today with poopoo and peepee and being famous. Everyone around him might as well be a Wojack.

who the fuck is hanging out on slash paul these days, lmao

His parents were drug addicts and his family was subject to mental abuse. GG died with too much opioid in his bloodstream.

We need people in suits who are articulate and know how to get shit done like Adolf.

I think we will probably need a bit of both. I would like to do a more extreme version of Sam Hyde meets GG Allin and redpill the young masses using red pilled degeneracy. That will help provide comedic ground for someone to take the stage with a more serious tone.

>smearing himself in shit and assaulting women like a nigger baboon

Keep your reddit pills to yourself

Give it a hard swing...but it'll be on hell of a struggle.

>not wanting GG to rise from the dead

damn guess thats why he did it

Yeah but it wouldn't it be funny to paint yourself green like Pepe and smear piss and shit around on people protesting Trump?

F

GG Allin is the Sum of all Liberalism

A demented, degenerate, scumfuck of a heathen.

If you wan't to be like him, go to a gift-giving party and Pozz up your anus because the earth is calling you to the grave.

Or... Jesus Christ is God.

You pick.

Attached: DISAPPOINTED.png (329x351, 235K)

You can play with you shit and piss like you are mentally challenged if you want, but dont delude yourself into thinking this is any kind of a red pill

Liberals are already playing with their shit.

Because they ARE FUCKING INSANE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Attached: 1530906523151.png (749x960, 490K)

Dude their bassist had a hitler stash--it is red pilled as fuck. He was a white warrior fighting against a corrupt system that promotes an even worse degeneracy than his.

you know he'd throw his shit at you for saying just that, and then proceed to beat you up with his microphone. He held no allegiances, not even to his own sick self.

Best timeline.

Attached: 1529589056448.jpg (1125x978, 747K)

This is what the Jew wants you to believe but he was all about white power.

He'd be leftist, no doubt about that.

Why do you idiots keep saying this? The man was pro-freedom. Holy fuck you guys are dumb.

No, He was an artist..

and they are overwhelmingly leftist..

especially the free speech its my right

modern art masterpieces of today..

Attached: jews_1498958936513.png (322x471, 248K)

Fuck you.
>Be us
>Pay 8 bucks at the door of Penguin Pub
>Show lasts 1 1/2 songs Cops shut it down
Many windows were broken, many fires lit that night.

Complete lack of self-control, obsessed with secretions and overall a repulsive person. All of these are quintessential leftist characteristics.

that's why he didn't fit into society. he most likely couldn't get laid with that little thing. it's not like he grew up in hard economic times either. it was the fucking 70s and 80s. if you couldn't make it back then you were just a loser.

GG Allin was more anti-social than political. Anyone who reads social criticism into his music is jerking themselves off.

Attached: xd.png (75x91, 10K)

when you die

the jews would love for all whites to adopt the gg allin lifestyle.

if you ever get to control a SJW broadcast, you play his worst

probably kill the children save the food
youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg