TRUMP IS DONE

I'm officially done with Trump. Acting like Putin's little bitch to the world yesterday. Impeach this faggot.

Attached: trumplulz.jpg (797x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/16/john-brennan-gop-lawmakers-react-donald-trumps-comments-russia-meddling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call me a pessimist, but I think we're fucked.

We've seen time and time again that the Republicans will stand by Trump no matter what and defend him. Now we're seeing blatant, traitorous attacks against the U.S. and it's all perfectly timed.

Russia pushed the election to Trump, they've invested money and manpower into taking over America and succeeded. They'll do anything to keep that power, including stealing the midterms. The ONLY way we get out of this is by getting Dem control again, which won't happen because not only is Russia going to steal the midterms, but they'll do it blatantly without any disregard for consequences because there are none. Trump is actively, VOCALLY helping them because he knows as soon as the Dems get the House and Senate he's gone.

We can't win the midterms because our votes will be fraudulated and hacked by the Russians with the help of our own government. People keep saying "JUST VOTE!" but that's not enough. Voting means jack shit if every voting machine is hacked and people aren't able to get to the polls because the Republicans are doing everything they can to suppress votes.

There's nothing we can do. They won. We're fucked. If we try to engage in a civil war we will lose because it's a bunch of liberals against the U.S. government and a million rednecks with hundreds of thousands of guns.

I wish there was a way out but there isn't and it scares the absolute shit out of me.

Execute Obama and Hillary for treason
Sage all faggots

how many US government illegal sock puppet accounts do you think are on Jow Forums

>I'm officially done with Trump
You never voted for him or were with him in the first place. Keep spamming this board with this shit retard.

Get real faggot. You couldn't wrap your arms around that POTUS dick.

where did it all go wrong?

Attached: when reality sets in.png (595x602, 368K)

these fags are having a field day with fake news today.

Yeah what the fuck ever. I was behind Trump loving every second of it until he made us look like a weak little bitch of a country. This is America. We are better than every other country. Trump's faggot ass will talk shit to every other country but Russia and they need to be checked the worst of them all.

I'm officially done with Trump. Acting like Putin's little bitch to the world yesterday. Impeach this faggot.

>Yeah what the fuck ever
Stay mad, kid

Attached: 1531532981996.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Name one good reason for him cowering like a little whore next to Putin yesterday. We all loved Trump because he told everyone to fuck off and pissed off the demrats. Look at how he acted next to Putin. How the fuck can you stand behind this cunt?

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Stay mad, kid

Attached: 1531424620391.jpg (1951x1609, 1.01M)

Stay mad, kid

Attached: 1458023873615.jpg (846x846, 127K)

Reminder that US troops killed Russian troops in Syria under Trump's presidency.

You can't even defend this faggot. Say ONE thing that was smart about what he did yesterday you dike.

>Former Trump supporter here

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

End the Cold War

The cold war was over 30 years ago they just made it official to give Trump a desperately needed win.

Putin's dick licker isn't playing 4D chess he's just retarded.

>desperately needed
I can hardly even stand all the winning we're doing

We bent the knee to Putin. No need to stand faggot.

Obama bent the knee when he let Putin annex a sovereign nation. Trump hasn't done anything remotely similar.

Hillary warned Trump was a puppet years ago. Now it all makes sense. Pol was wrong all along

Yes, I really trust a criminal globalist who has consistently been pro-war and voted for the patriot act.

Yes. It' over.
Again.

This

Definitely gonna vote for a shitskin now.

"Delusional: The post."

Even broken clocks are right twice a day. Hillary was right. Trump is a puppet. He is fucking over America. Giving power to Russia and China. We're losing

>Giving power to Russia and China
He literally started a trade war with China that may collapse their economy and killed Russian troops.

Fuck all the politicians. I thought Trump was different. He's just sucking a different dick than normal politicians. Burn the MAGA hat!

You were officially done with Trump when he ran for office you shareblue nigger. KYS

impeach 45

Fuck no. It's time to realize that actions have consequences you fucking slut. If he fucks up hold him accountable. You would let him fuck your sister in the ass then suck his dick afterwords. He failed us. Time to turn against him.

We see you, Motherf*cker.

As a young KGB officer you swore vengeance on the United States when Ronald Reagan worked with Mikhail Gorbachev and Boris Yeltsin to bring down the Soviet Empire. You carefully choreographed every step of your career to achieve the destruction of your enemy, the American people, and the freedom they love above all else.

You have become the richest, most powerful man in the world. And now you pull the strings of the puppet you’ve installed in the White House.

But you’ve miscalculated, comrade. You assume the American people will simply look the other way, or shrug and accept American fascism as the new reality. And you couldn’t be more wrong.

Our president is a traitor who will someday be tried and jailed for his crimes. And those in Congress who enabled him- and who thereby enabled you - will be investigated and their enduring legacy will be one of complicity, shame, and infamy.

As an American citizen, I vow to fight you at every turn. I will never stop reminding my fellow Americans of the role you played in subverting our elections. I will openly support Robert Mueller and the members of Congress intent on learning the truth about Trump’s collusion with you and your government, just as I support members of Congress fighting to restore American values to our government.

This ain’t Russia, Vlad. The red hats may embrace you, but the rest of us - the majority - never will. Real Americans hate despots and tyrants. It’s part of our national DNA. And when a real American is elected into the presidency by the American majority, there will be a price to pay for you, your government, your hackers, and your people.

You’ve got the adoration and respect of Trump and his traitorous followers. The rest of us? We hate you and everything you stand for. We hate you for what you’ve done to the country we love so much. And were waiting for the right moment to bring the fight to you.

You’re not fooling us, you nasty little man.

Call me a pessimist but Trump is the end of the world guyz. He's litorally hitlar.

Meme flag

fpwp

Totally wrong. Trump just bailed out China ZTE. Giving then billions and giving Chinese jobs at the expense of America.

And he is sucking Putin's dick live infront of the world making America look weak as fuck.

Get this fucking traitor out out OUT!

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. America used to be the punchline of jokes for decades, now you don't even need to do a setup for the joke and everyone laughs even harder than before.

Attached: Shill.png (932x815, 474K)

"The president said he had full faith in his intelligence agencies, and he accepted their conclusion that there was meddling in the 2016 presidential election, but he said it "could be other people also"

Look at that. He's just trying to bait you retards. Fucking wake up.

are you fucking retards even trying? eat a bullet. shill

stop posting this fucking copypasta everywhere, loser. we get it: you're a faggot.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL

Shareblue gets Blue ID lol

If he would have said ANYTHING that sounded remotely like "I told Russia not to meddle in our elections," he words would have been twisted by the MSM and used to introduced doubt that his win was legit. They've been trying to nail him for 2 years now, and have failed at every turn.
The big story that is being buried is that a shitload of RUSSIAN money was wired/laundered to the Hillary campaign. She still got BTFO, but you're well aware of that.

You are a Correct the Record™ shill who is trying to stir up enmity between the President and his supporters because of manufactured bullshit "muh treason."
>dike
Stay mad, kid.

You do realize that there are some people that use their brain right? That don't just suck the dick? That can objectively look at actions and change their minds right?

This shit has gone far enough and it's time for us to admit we fucked up. He's not who we thought he was. He definitely provided the lulz, but that's all he's good for. Now he's making us 2nd to Russia.

Enough is enough. Impeach!

cool story fag-o-tard

No voting machines were ever hacked by the Russians you fucking idiot. Russian 'meddling' if it did happen, which remains as unproven as Seth Rich's killer, was to give Podesta's emails to wikileaks and reveal that the Clinton campaign along with deep state assistance had colluded to rig the primary elections against Bernie circumventing democracy. So...apparently the world would have been a better place if American's weren't aware of this? Sure...that makes sense.

Trump has gone off the rails against America. He is making us a fucking joke.

IGNORE THIS BAIT THREAD YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS
>IGNORE THIS BAIT THREAD YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS
Come have a discussion in a real thread.
IGNORE THIS BAIT THREAD YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS
>IGNORE THIS BAIT THREAD YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS

Stop repeating the same non-argument homophobia. One company isn't going to effect their entire economy like a trade war will.

Jesus Christ, you shareblue shills are pathetic.

He's not helping US. He's not in it for US. He's doing all this clearly for HIMSELF. All you fags still supporting him are blind as fuck. He never wanted to help us.

He never wanted to win. Now that he has he's flailing.

IMPEACH!

>he wants peace therefore he sucks Putin's cock

Wahh wahh must be bait because Trump sucked Putin's dick again... Wahhhhhh

Womp womp fuck you faggot. Trump is a mess right now. Get him the fuck out before he fucks us all

>Former Trump supporter here. Trump had my vote but gosh darn it, now he's messed it up. These new events are surely the end. I truly see now that he is the new Hitler. If we work together we can truly get him out of congress and skip the entire process of impeachment where he's replaced by another republican, and just put in Hillary Clinton. I didn't like her before, being a psychopath connected to so many convenient suicides and plane crashes, open border policies, and occult worship, but now that Trump did this terrible thing, I am so appalled I have changed my mind.
>Meme flag

Womp Womp are you upset you are being exposed

Attached: 1531773139655.png (588x520, 239K)

He's already fucked us all. It's only a matter of how deep his dick goes.

Correct the Record™ shill detected
Fuck off, kike

Attached: 1499905506511.jpg (810x749, 158K)

So deep. Extra deep. Deep enough to collapse globalism entirely.

The only thing he's collapsing is the US economy and your gaping asshole.

You exposed me as a god damn American you traitorous faggot.

Calling Trump a faggot when you have Trudeau.

Attached: retard.jpg (2000x3088, 1.05M)

Peace means letting Russia fuck the US without doing dick all about it? God damn Trump has gone insane. What the fuck happened

We might take a temporary hit due to the trade war, but we're doing much better than ever. Especially if we can stop poor people flooding into our nation and force allied countries to pay what they owe.

>$age

Good riddance to Trump.. that cocksucking son of a bitch.

>Repeated homophobic non-argument

lol the left is forever btfo

yeah definitely not shilling
LMAO have your (you) and sage then kys

Could be boomer fearful of commies or just a shill.

I would hope so with you having that flag on your post, if not I would have to name a random foreign agent to blame for anti-trump posting.... Not a bad idea It would be taking a play from your playbook.

Wow SJW cuck detected.

//Copy and paste this text into Jow Forums anti-trump threads. Remember to delete this comment.

Yeah guys, I think its over. I fought extremely hard in the meme war and we got him elected. But it just isn't worth it anymore.

We are going to lose the midterms and then lose in 2020. No amount of meme magic will save us.

I think it's time we go back to supporting real candidates instead of memes. People like Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would be ideal.

Anyways those are my thoughts. I would be happy to see other Anons' opinions on this matter.

I do like some fun Trump shoops, but we barely need them when reality is even funnier.

Attached: trump-putin-soccerball-gty-ps-180716_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 63K)

Attached: bestofshills7.png (1880x3056, 3.09M)

That guys all over any Trump thread with his copy pasta. Fuck him.

The real issue here is Trump made America look WEAK. That cannot stand.

He bent the knee and now we must turn against him before he fucks our country permanently with his idiotic fuckery.

>

>that flag

flying a traitor's flag is fitting for a traitor. enjoy being on the wrong side of history yet again, as a rich yankee, in look forward to seeing your family starve thanks to the recession trump will start, while my prosperous blue community doens't blink an eye. you and your cockroach family deserve to die slow, painful deaths like the subhumans you are.

So much. You see, I just really can't stand when people use homophobic imagery. It has absolutely nothing to do with the 30 other threads about the same topic, with the same copy-pasted posts and the constant cries of Trump-Putin faggotry coming from leftists that supposedly care about that sort of thing.

Attached: 1531765461111.jpg (326x326, 25K)

YEAHHHHH

I have to be a shill right? No real Trump supporter could POSSIBLY look at this dumb fucks behavior after becoming president and change their mind.

If you took a minute to objectively look at what the idiot is doing to our country you would be turning on him also.

You sound scared

Attached: 1524093699459.png (480x604, 162K)

Testing the grounds for a propaganda message success?
I will save you some time: it won't work.
There will be no #walkaway from Trump movement, the sentiment from the cold war is gone and won't come back neither.
Just sage.

CTR still paying you for this shit OP?

Killing time while your boyfriend picking up his truvader?

Either way kys

DUDE.
There are so many fucking shills right now, this is insane.
I hear criticism of Trump for 1, which is fine, Trump backtracking and doing all this is pretty odd. Some could say retarded, some could say 4d chess. He shouldn't be immune to criticism for this, but I can tell half of this is literal blatant shilling

You are a fucking traitor to the Union. Pathetic. I hope you rot in hell.

A Union that does not operate by its own constitution deserves to be betrayed.
youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE

Yeah it's some huge conspiracy. Couldn't just hate the actions of our man-child commander. Can you honestly say you think this fucking douche is a better president than Pence would be?

He makes us look retarded as a country. He makes us look weak as a country. There is no next level trolling anymore. Just fucking moronic, self serving bullshit.

sage - when these niggers making these threads be banned?

fuck off leaf

This thread is brought to you by ShariaBlue - If it's not true, it's ShariaBlue.

Legal Disclaimer: OP received 0.2 Brockbux for this post.

He was on yesterday. Same guy, same diction and phraseology. Changes his flag and will go on to post over 50 or 60 comments. It makes me feel warm and tingly to know the niggers who pay him are down to one or two fucking shills to get their narrative out. And it dies impotently on the floor whenever it is tried. They’ll be joining it soon.

'Nothing Short of Treasonous': Former CIA Director Brennan Blasts Trump After Appearance With Putin

insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/16/john-brennan-gop-lawmakers-react-donald-trumps-comments-russia-meddling

bye

The only faggot here, is you OP.

>Trump blusters every other world leader into submission
>turns into a pussy in front of Putin
Russia just won gold in the global big dick competition

He's weak. He's dumb. You're both if you still support him.

>Our president met with a foreign leader
>Treason
I dunno guys, I used to be a Democrat but these CIA spooks keep sucking Democrat dick and humiliating the nation

How exactly is Russia fucking with the united states? please enlighten me. Someone.
And no election shit, There was no tampering with actual votes.

>sucks Putin's dick

>I dunno guys. Doesn't look like faggotry to me