JESUS CHRIST FUCK THE FUCKING STATE NIGGERS REEEEEEE

For the absolute love of God JESUS CHRIST I HATE THE STATE SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO DIE

>be young me
>dad owns company
>biggest in its sector in town (500k niggers)
>live is good
>commie skullfucklord elected, taxes start to mount
>employees do fuckall all day, we cant fire them (commie laws) if we want to stay on business.
>commie employees get to fuck us once per week plus benefits
>fucking state taxes dad out of business
>surprise surprise you have to pay for your former employees unemployment fund you faggot
>surprise taxes bankrupt the family
>dont have more moni so the shitlords of the state takes 2 HOUSES AND SOME LAND to pay COMMIE NIGGER EX-EMPLOYEES (ONE HOUSE WOULD BE MORE THAN FUCKING ENOUGH BUT OK)

years pass, so does dad. Debt still going strong tho

>be me, adult now.
>work for a US pharma giant, in its biggest factory in latin america
>life is good again
>looking for a qt wife to marry and have white-ish babies
>after long day of work, on my way home decide to stop to buy a monster green (first sip of the day best sip and some cigs)
>nog attendant
>"cash or card"
>"debit please"
>"not authorized"
>"try again" fucking nogs amirite
>"declined again sir"
>pay on cash, assume nog is retard as usual
>get home and check my online banking jewry
>ALL
>ASSETS
>FROZEN
>heartstops.gif
>call lawyer bud
>several screams laters
>turns out state froze me cash because of dads tax debt
>WasntMyInheritanceEnough.jpeg
>almost and this is unlawful but its common, its because the system is automatic and doesnt check before freezing stuff. I can revert this in 5 work days (theres a commie law that prevents the state from taking monis if its in the account that my paycheck is deposited).
>It's fucking tuesday.

So basically ill have to go a fucking week or more on pocket change
Br pocket change
For fuck sake I hate this fucking country so fucking much, just nuke us already.
Seriously how do I get back at these niggers for this, I cant even sue the fucking state.

Attached: FORFUCKSAKE.jpg (794x794, 179K)

Attached: 1530812238380.jpg (562x410, 35K)

Holy shit user that's terrible.
Come to America.

>hue hue hue?

one day user.

fucking hue

Jesus user, I got mad just reading your story.

Could be worse. You could be white

Never thought I would feel bad for a huemonkey, but thats rough as fuck user.
Is it worth voting in brazil, or is it like mexico where the cartel always wins?

Attached: 1442195103357.png (600x500, 98K)

Why are you trying to run a business in a jungle full of apes, are you jewish or retarded?

My family lived in br for 3years. Favela Monkeys do Ruin your politics

If this happened to me I would be absolutely livid. Leftist statism is a disease and your nation seems very captured by its narratives. I have no advice but you have my sympathies.

bump

FWIW, I'm sorry this happened to you.

>hue democracy
It's just... its sad.
This year will have elections and its going to be a shitfest, wait for the hue election generals kek
The problem here is that the government is a fucking cartel on its own and if someone is running for presidency that means that they are crooked already.
Theres a saying here, "in politics you cant progress if you dont sell out your asshole" or something like that.

kek we though we could ride the wave but fuck me we were wrong

That’s fucked up ,if I was you I’d go all in on bitcoin

Will Bolsonaro win?

oh im fucking livid as fuck buddy. thank you for the kind words mate and beware of the commies

wow op, i can't believe they taxed more than your parasite dad made, weird. sounds like he ran his business like shit.

Thats fucked up bro

You should try to move to America or something so at least your future children will have a chance with a functioning capitalist system

I hope so. At least we'll get guns.
Doesnt feel like he'll win tho.

oh you wouldn't believe how things are here. Thats why you fly this flag

Move out?

Consider moving to england, theyll let you in if youre brown enough

Attached: 1447535957567.jpg (584x450, 309K)

seriously thinking about it

Shit user, that's harsh. If you're white passing, I hope you get through this. I believe in (you)! If you're some diarrhea-colored mongrel, eat shit and die.

Attached: civil-war-ii-3-bruce-banner-tony-stark.jpg (415x360, 49K)

im "white" here, so yeah brown enough

>Seriously how do I get back at these niggers for this, I cant even sue the fucking state.
Then work for the state like I do.

Why is Lula so popular? Niggers?

yeah, been thinking about Chile or something
Maybe i'll pay you guys a visit kek

fair enough fellow white-ish man

stay out, they're full, cunt

Nah, I'm genuinely white, it's why I'm asking. I can't even tan, and there are more platinum blondes in my family than brunettes.

Attached: 1510353792893.png (719x896, 484K)

niggers.
You know when they say "x million people came out of poverty"?
Thats our 6 gorillion
All these new middle class niggers? All on wellfare.
all these commies making seminars about anal sex in universities? public universities
thats how you win the nigers
give them a car, gibs, "superior" education and done. youre the messiah

Anão, eu estava estudando exatamente isso em direito civil e fiquei chocado ao saber que a justiça do trabalho pode avançar no patrimônio pessoal por decisão judicial (sem dolo ou culpa) pra pagar dívida de empresa quebrada.

Attached: 1525482165740.jpg (228x221, 23K)

oh, i see.
Well, I do tan but have green eyes and stuff

>inviting more shitskins to America

Stoo.

é ridículo meu amigo. NÃO RECEBI NEM UM AVISO PREVIO
eles se fodem pra gente puta q pariu eu vou botar um ovo aqui mano

Go find the first person you can find remotely involved in freezing your accounts, kidnap them, beat him until he gives you the name of the next guy above him, light him on fire, rinse, repeat.

>green eyes
Fuck you...
>tfw chestnut
My fucking mother fucked me over... At least I got my grandpa's David Lynch hair... Either way, eh,fuck it, I'd say you're white passing enough. I hope you make it. Move to America and marry some light skin Latina.

Attached: 2c78dbf38e2e7d23939936e57a53db13.jpg (368x602, 68K)

You stayed in the mountains for a thousand years to avoid the Smelly Turkroach Cock, or something?

Attached: 1497890690126.jpg (519x533, 60K)

>sounds reasonable
>gainfully employed
>well-educated
>possibly Christian

not welcome ere m8 we need more dole dossers, muggers and terrorists

Sounds like a good plan kek

the Falklands will always be there my friend.

Jesus christ.Why make such a big government if you're incapable of running it properly

migrate away from niggers

Attached: 54786989434.jpg (249x279, 25K)

I would just like to acknowledge that huemonkeys handle the bantz better than most.
I think that's why there's never any outright hate for you guys like pajeets around here.

For one, women here used to abort or kill the rapebabies upon birth, so the myth ain't true.Ottomans were mostly interested ins tealing our boys, not raping our women,

Two, my dad's a Sarakatsan, who yeah, did stay up in the mountains killing Roaches. My mom's from Asia Minor, from a rich family, who had Turskish Slaves, so no mixture from there as well. Welost everything during the Genocide, and then some fucking Albanians stole our jewels, but... at least I know what I am.
Happy you like it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mi1gr5CKN71qz4rgp.png (500x517, 455K)

This man has been fucked by Commies. clearly he'll be helpful in fighting against the communist democrats here in America.

For the love of Jesus Christ,
You hate niggers.

Good luck winning over christ....

Commies and niggers are a match made in the deepest pits of hell. I honestly don't know what you mean by saying you're White in there, does that mean you're brown? Light skinned? Could you find a pic similar to you and post it here? I'm genuinely curious.

Honestly, at this point Whites need to be pragmatic about this shit. One drop rule will lead to our extinction just as surely as rampant miscegenation. We need to be smart about this. See, the way it really works is, races don't really mix. Instead, one race subsumes another, given enough time and a viable, isolated breeding population.

It goes like this, niggers in africa stay niggers, and they export niggers here, to our ancestral breeding grounds, so to speak. End result, Europe becomes fully nigger, because there's a steady influx of pure-blood niggers, until eventually White genes are literally pushed out of the gene pool.

What we have to do, is reverse the trend. Isolate our core breeding populations from the influx of foreign blood, and export our surplus to fuck everything that moves outside our ancestral lands. That's how races take over, that's how we win. And incidentally, this means that mixed people like you have a place in the plan. We don't have to be enemies, as long as we agree with the end goal, which is less niggers in the world.

Let us outjew the Jew, together, huefriendo.

Attached: 200px-Reptoid_jew.jpg (200x200, 14K)

You Uma Delicia bros are fucking retarded.
You can literally make Southern Brazil a Ethno-State for White Brazilians that descend from many different European Immigrants.
But yet you choose to be attached to the mongrel mutt Northern Brazil and it's niggers.
You can be a Rhodesia or South Africa pre-nigger revolution.

but pol told me communism has never been tried

Why havn't people started hurling pipebombs and molotovs into government offices yet? Especially when they rob you of fucking everything to fund niggers.

Reminds me of our laws,the state also did a lot to dry all of my family's money.Recently they declared us to be a high end class family Because we own a car,a shitty apartment and my old folks place that is literally falling in pieces and debris.Now we got to pay Massive taxes (thousands)even tho our bank cunt is like 6k,they told us if we had a problem to just sell our property kek

Our healthcare also isn't covered also due to similar reasons

unironically can understand why hues better traffick drugs or become trap prosties

fuck these fucking crook gov it hits you thrice as hard if youre honest living, is it worth it?!

Attached: vladimir-putin-2.jpg (395x515, 21K)

My autospell translated account to cunt lmao

>mfw dad doesn't declare anything or signs work permits
feels good

Attached: 1508562708632.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Having the same trouble user. Stay strong.

Do not worry, for you will be awarded 1000 square kilometers of land and commie slaves and meat slaves for your consumption

white enough I mean my mother side came to brazil during WW1 from a small town southwest of Prague, so Bohemians. My father comes from a classic luso-american land owning family, that means his ancestors came some 300 years ago among the first settlers to reach my state.
So 300 years = at least one drop of black and one of native is inevitable.
My skin is what some would describe as olive, good hair and green eyes.
so from mom side im white and from dad im a castizo to pardo, basically.

other than that i agree with you britbro

You too user, in the end we'll hang the reds

feels bad user. If only the state was fucking useful. At least in your case you dont have favelas

Phew...thought you were talking about the US.

I know. Its the bell curve my dude.
60%+ are absolute somalian retards