PSA. Since there's a shill wave going on, a word of advice for our newfriends:

PSA. Since there's a shill wave going on, a word of advice for our newfriends:
Upon entering a thread, all fired up and ready to call OP a fag, check the number of posts the OP has made. If the number is 1 - get the fuck out, you're in a slide thread my friend.

Attached: 1498521447240.png (444x247, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jocooks.com/recipes/sarmale/
github.com/WilsonBillkia/AntiSlide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna reply to OP like a faggot, just so it's not 1 post by this ID.

Well, I tried.

here you go friend
ive got most of the current threads blocked atm anyway, too much white noise from shills

>muh shill boogeymen

If you can't handle contrary opinions then don't browse Jow Forums

nah im gonna keep browsing
blocked :)

Take this.

Attached: 3D216CC5-48A3-4449-9547-C9E8A7331FA7.jpg (1024x666, 92K)

Thanks bud. There's a shillstorm going on, and this is the easiest way I've found to identify them. The post count in any given thread.

what are some good filter terms. so far i have Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums, blacked, wh*te, white and no fap (and its iterations). i feel like there are better terms. still, with just those as of right now i have 61 threads filtered. mostly from the term Jow Forums.

This thread should be sticky’d permanently.

show your flag jew

Not how it works.

They could be phoneFags user.
>t. PhoneFag

boomer, drumpf
actually it's a pretty good rule of thumb

Much better polacks than I have figured out ways to spot a slide thread quickly. There was an infograph of it, but I never saved it, because I'm a dumbass.
Okay.
Try to give at least a reply or two in your own thread then. Usually 1 post by this ID is almost always a slide thread.

>4 posts by this ID
Shills are getting good now

It changed my ID when I disconected from my VPN to show muh flag.

>if you don't bump your own threads you're a shill

Lurk more faggot

>romanian
Can you tell me the best Romanian meal? I want to try and make Romanian food

Don't forget posts with nudity are slide threads, too.

Is not a shill wave you racist losers. Is just some of us are here all the time to fight the demonic racism and intolerance that infests this hatesite. Death to white trash
Death to the alt right
Dealth to Jow Forums

Try something like this:
jocooks.com/recipes/sarmale/
I have no fucking idea how to cook, the wife makes em and I love em.

Meta thread WE ALL KNOW SHILLS ARE AROUND AND TO IGNORE THEM OR CALL THEM NIGGER KIKES

thanks friend

Dream on.. we are just counter information to all your sick hatred here.

Anytime bud. Also check'd.

> Upon entering a thread, all fired up and ready to call OP a fag, check the number of posts the OP has made. If the number is 1 - get the fuck out, you're in a slide thread my friend.

Too true m8, heres a chrome plugin I wrote to do that...

github.com/WilsonBillkia/AntiSlide

It flashes a big warning on the page if there's one post by OP after a certain time. It's pretty reliable. These pricks are low energy...

I think all suspected Shill posts should be responded to with a redpill revelation they don't want posted. Don't respond directly to what was said...just reply post ...podesta emails...names of communists....jew facts. Reply to every shill with something they don't want to see on the internet and make no comments related to what they said.

> one post by this id
> samefagging
> your advice isn’t lurk moar

Kill yourself

Now THIS should be in a fucking sticky on pol.

This. Got b& for making a thread about this same thing. It wasn't (((pol)))

Attached: i-064_wb_exit_001b_05.jpg (1100x719, 221K)