How come they haven't been taken down?

How come they haven't been taken down?

Attached: 11111111111111111111.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUxoqjSxynU
youtube.com/watch?v=wNAGhmqEG1s
globalresearch.ca/company-in-which-us-vice-president-joe-bidens-son-is-director-prepares-to-drill-shale-gas-in-east-ukraine/5393403
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer Vesti News if I want Russian biased news

youtube.com/watch?v=gUxoqjSxynU

The only people they are biased against are (((them))).

It is state sponsored government propaganda.
You might as well ask why the chinese global times has not been taken down, yet.

this.

/thread

There is nothing wrong with them.

Attached: trump think.jpg (728x400, 84K)

Why? The propaganda is obvious, but they do tend to report where fake news is trying to manage my perceptions.

They're doing nothing wrong, other than reporting stuff that the mainstream media refuse to report.

>t. fascist cuck

The mainstream media is just corporatist pro-war trash.

They are out of control!

Attached: ICA_proof1.png (797x847, 227K)

Attached: ICA_proof2.png (720x926, 262K)

Attached: ICA_proof3.png (735x938, 301K)

Kek like their coverage of Crimea

>Just a bunch of military guys without insignias
>Nothing to see here
>They're actually private militia and all their equipment was bought on ebay

Their ''strategic messaging'' just happens to look like accurate reporting.

so what? should we be dirty communists like you? fuck off

>Crimea belongs to Russia.
>It is majority Russian anyway.
>the EU Ukraine association deal was the Obama administration's retaliation against Russia for their role in Syria.
>The EU Ukraine association deal was a direct threat to Russian economic and military interests.

By annexing Crimea, Russia was defending itself from American/EU/NATO aggression.

Historically, it was very smart to have annexed Crimea.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNAGhmqEG1s

Do you know what groupthink is? You're coming dangerously close to useful idiot territory.

There Washington DC station closed, which means there are no US locations anymore I believe.

Attached: dwfhkJeub4I2L6J_nD-gX4KbkELFoJy2AQskgTcnE9k.jpg (500x682, 40K)

their*

>Historically, it was very smart to have annexed Crimea.
Until the 1950's and a pinko premiere Crimea was always part of Russia anyway, but since everyone is fucking stupid now, we'll just pretend it's not true.

it's shitposting sponsored by the Russian government. why do you think they kvetch about stuff like Poland or the F-35 so much?

>>Crimea belongs to Russia.
But you are wrong, and Ukraine agreed to get rid of their nukes in exchage for Russia agreeing to honor Ukraine's boarders.

>By annexing Crimea, Russia was defending itself from American/EU/NATO aggression.
Well the Ruble has been cut in value by half since 2014, hope it was worth.

Attached: iS2Og2Z.jpg (605x908, 136K)

Well if you want to start pulling out the history books then Crimea belongs to the Crimean Tatars who were deported in mass under Stalin, making way for all the Russians now there.

yeah and texas belongs to mexico

lol

Attached: 1527486695502.jpg (460x451, 35K)

>fascists are communists

Attached: 0cflfemu6j301.jpg (600x600, 29K)

If you want to start pulling out the history books, you need to realize that modern Ukraine, as it is currently configured, is not a real nation-state.

At the very least, Ukraine ought to be federalized. If certain regions are not granted federalized autonomy, then a strong case can be made for the Balkanization of different regions of present day eastern Ukraine and southern Ukraine.

However, western powers won't allow this because Ukraine's gas resources and heavy industry are in the East.

The modern day internal demographic divisions within Ukraine (which reflect the regional history) suggest that Russia is justified in defending itself from Western aggression.

Legally, the situation with Russia annexing Ukraine is the same exact situation as the dispute between Greece and Turkey over Cyprus. No one starts taking sides on that conflict or sensationalizing the conflict because they're both NATO countries.

Geopolitically and historically, Russia is completely justified.

they largely have been, despite (((freedom of press))) and sheeit

The only thing that matters is that other nations see you as a nation and recognize your claim. Something that Russia did recognize in the 90s when talking about Ukraine.

That's not the only thing that matters.

What really matters is the regional and international power struggle for resources and geopolitical clout.

International law means nothing anymore since the United States routinely and openly violates international laws.

Attached: Support-for-Russian-language-as-the-2nd-official.-In-regions-according-to-2005-survey-by-the-Nationa (652x440, 132K)

>>t. fascist cuck
There's a new one

globalresearch.ca/company-in-which-us-vice-president-joe-bidens-son-is-director-prepares-to-drill-shale-gas-in-east-ukraine/5393403

Learn what the conflict in Ukraine is really about.

Attached: Dnieper Donetsk shale basin.jpg (748x488, 62K)

in the 90s Russia was ruled by a guy who was unironically an American plant, talk about election meddling. He lost the election by a wide margin but was still made president. I don't think you can even begin to understand the extent at which your country fucked shit up for democratic processes around the world.

Stalin was Georgian, to paint him as some kind of white or Slav nationalist is absurd. The Tatars have come to Europe from Central Asia, they're not native to the European continent in any shape or form and they have colonized Russia for several hundred years before settling all over it.

It did indeed belong to Mexico before the US annexed it in a war.

>What really matters is the regional and international power struggle for resources and geopolitical clout.
If you want to be seen as a nation, you need others to recognize you as such. But it's up to said nation to protect that claim, which Ukraine thought they did by giving up their nukes for Russian promises.

I support Spanish as a second language, even though I'm not Mexican. Does that make me Mexican?

> they're not native to the European continent in any shape or form
Well I guess European need to get the hell out of the Americas then.

Attached: 141W5cc.jpg (640x640, 75K)

I'm already aware but thanks anyway leaf

Who recognizes which geographic regions as whatever nation state is irrelevant. Regional and international power struggles over resources and political clout are ultimately the most important factors.

Support for making Russian another official language is a measure of the degree to which Ukraine is divided.
It demonstrates a case for giving regional autonomy, if not outright independence, for different pro-Russian regions.

Again, the established international norms and laws are irrelevant.

As an aside, the US intelligence community have a habit of supporting radical Islamic terrorism as a proxy to spread American influence.