Why does this make Jow Forums rage?

Why does this make Jow Forums rage?

Attached: trump blimp.jpg (1028x675, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Virgin Incels are easily triggered

Saged

Attached: The left.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

Hello, fellow Jow Forumsiticians!

I am seething with rage.

So angry.

It makes us laugh at how much effort you put into such a lame protest :)

Because they believe 99% of the people in this world love Trump

BECAUSE ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO A GREAT MAN AND LEADER AND FATHER ITS JUST TOWELL HEADED NAPPY HEADED SHITSKIN FBEANER FAGGOTS GETTING SALTY AT OUR WINNING SO MUCH WE'LL TAKE YOU DOWN FOR GOOD YOU SALTY FAGGOTS

Wasn't much effort. It's fun to see you get so triggered tho

You're trying too hard.

I think it's hilarious!

Then again, Nazi's aren't really know for their humor.

I'm just pissed it wasn't bigger. Honestly, its kinda cute and i want one teddy bear sized to hold while wearing my MAGA hat.

It doesn’t. Quit posting dog shit threads.

>dog shit thread
>numerous responses

It’d be funnier if it we popped it because the left would rage, the media would shit itself, and the right would get in trouble. It’d caught a shitstorm on all sides. We demand the world to burn

Because they're too incompetent to fight back in any shape or form.

We’ve surpassed the point where we’d question whether a man clumsily dressed as a woman is funny.

Attached: point of no rwturn.jpg (1200x801, 75K)

Funny how no one had to balls to pop in in London. Maybe you are just weak.

blue pilled & cringe

>spend thousands
>people still dont care

kek

They banned all knives so no one had a pointy object to pop it with.

>Why does this make Jow Forums rage?
It doesn't. It's cute you think so. Also all these conversations you faggots are having with your own strawmen are just getting people to abandon the Democrats, so please keep this up.

Attached: 621841908.gif (277x300, 1005K)

Does anyone have the cartoon of the horde of leftists and degenerates? This reminds me very much of that image

Attached: strzok.webm (526x480, 2.72M)

>Maybe you are just weak.
maybe people just didnt care?

Saged

Attached: 1531169239767.jpg (360x361, 15K)

Since when did you care about rules, weakling?

Can't handle criticism. Cry to mods like a little bitch.

>Since when did you care about rules, weakling?
Why are you mistaking me for Antifa?

glow in the dark nigger detected

>spend $40k on a balloon
>say it's a huge deal
>turns out to be a tiny balloon that was put up for only 2 hours so trannies could take pictures with it.
>claim all pro-trump people are "enraged"
>nobody cares
>trump didn't even see it

The absolute state of the left in 2018.

It’s funny to me. It shows how desperate your side has become.
The lies didn’t work
The false rape accusations didn’t work
The constant negative media attacks didn’t work.
Someone actually thought a balloon would work. It’s childish and kind of sad. I like it. Keep it up.

why do shills project so much? sage

we passed that point a long time ago.

Attached: 1531501688899.jpg (1214x537, 592K)

Cuz they can dish it out, but they can't take it.

>Implying it does anything but make the left look like the petulant children they really are.

Attached: napoleon quote.jpg (1000x563, 576K)

> It's fun to see you get so triggered tho
Yea? Quote someone who was triggered in this thread or another. I want to see the enraged reaction you libs talk about.
Or is it just in your minds? A precious sweet fantasy you hold onto desperately that is just as false as your gender.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 9K)

It's funny how you criticize people wearing different clothes, and then dress yourselves in Nazi, Confederate and Gadsden flags to LARP on an anonymous board.

>Thinks this affects us in anyway
Oh sweetie...

Attached: 4D Chess.jpg (900x481, 65K)

It doesnt. Its funny. We just want to shoot it down for the salt.

>dress yourselves in Nazi, Confederate and Gadsden flags to LARP on an anonymous board.
I agree, antifa is weird like that

The only people parading in nazi uniforms are the alt-fbiniggers

Look at all of those beautiful and intelligent looking anti-trump Brit-bong supporters. They represent all the colours of the degenerate rainbow.

sage

TRIGGERED!!!!!

This. It was pretty pathetic. Even I expected more. The little sandnigger balloon the next day though. Now THAT I will remember.

>have """protest"""
>no one shows up
>demand recognition on a anonymous pinoy airplane modelling site

Attached: 1512875086363.png (640x480, 513K)

Why have all the Barnum and Baily ex employees turned against us???? RAGE! Sadness! Triggering. So triggering.

Attached: 1504070846401.png (214x200, 103K)

Hahah no one was triggered you little fairy. That shit was saddd. I actually love that some dumb fucks spent their money on that shit.

>different clothes
these people dont only wear foul clothes and act like clowns for fun. The way these people think is so grotesque and devilish that their only drive on this dying earth is to corrupt and destroy anything that God made, these people dont care if they live or die they only want to destroy.

Well, at least you finally admitted you are. That's the first step. But seriously are they going to make a teddy bear sized version of that Trump balloon because I seriously want one.

None of them angry except you. Lol.

Didn't they claim it was the biggest UK protest of a politician ever?

Maybe no one gives a fuck about grown children having their tantrum?

This. Thought it was going to be like taking down the Hindenburg. Turns out it's a children's party balloon. Leave it because it would make you feel like you were bullying a retarded kid.

It doesn't. Shills were pushing the pop it bullshit. We knew, rightly, that it would make the left in bongistan look like morons.

Attached: 1531524497412.jpg (841x534, 59K)

It doesn't.

I just can't believe how pathetic people are.

>a fucking leaf
>obsessed with trump because his own leader is... pic related

Consider yourself lucky, leaf. I'd rather have the guy who wants to let me smoke weed and suck doggy dick over the orange menace

Attached: fearlessleader.jpg (637x397, 39K)

Attached: 1531742822354.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

Holy shit, you wanted someone to try to pop it SO BADLY. You’re so mad that no one did. Lol that must have been the whole point to this. Hahaha holy shit keep going please this is amazing. I’ll reply to your attention seeking every time. Make a bigger balloon this time.

This place is full of triggers snow flakes.

Hehe! My work here is done. Go suck Putin's dick, you weak faggots!

no one was triggered by it lmao the shit was pitiful.
if you really want an explanation (you don't) of what people were miffed about, it's that sadiq khan the terrorist made free speech illegal for people criticising him and his death cult religion but okayed this impotent display because he agreed with it.

Attached: sadiq khan nation of islam.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

I think there is a slight difference to using a picture on a board to wearing a fucking degenerate outfit like that in public

It doesn't.
Please keep burning the fortune your father left you so future generations are safe from you.

Look how mad you are hahaha so mad no one cares about that balloon. How many thousands of dollars were spent?

>clothes
This reminds me of "why do you hate people because of their skin color?". A clearly dishonest representation of the ideas in question.

>"YOU GUYS ARE ANGRY, RIGHT?"
No.
>"YEAH YOU ARE"
I don't care, actually it's kind of lame.
>"SEE, YOU'RE MAD"
I just think it's dorky.
>"HAHA YOU'RE SO MAD"
>"I PAID 10 GRAND FOR THIS YOU BETTER BE MAD, WHATEVER I'M TELLING MY BLOG YOU'RE MAD".

Attached: 1509406813144.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Hits too close to home I guess. After seeing that blimp I can't stop seeing Trump as a big fat baby.

You just can't handle that a brown person who is more intelligent than you can lead a world class city.

for some reason the trump balloon reminds me of the dashcon ballpit. don't know why

Attached: kvsnbketvafqgoey0ezn.jpg (1200x675, 43K)

I personally dont care

I have one question, what did you do?

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Attached: 1531476883951.png (248x414, 161K)

these "degenerated faggots" organised one of the biggest protest against ANY politician in modern history of London.
Let it sink in.

Attached: 1501527276985.jpg (400x315, 23K)

Everyone was laughing at you

The closest Khan comes to leading anything is bus conductor.

The idea I think was to have someone pop it or try to and either get a fight started or to then use that to call the right triggered or something. Funny how they have to manufacture a ‘triggering’ when we’ll always have the legit pictures of these babies crying after the election and beating up trash cans. They’re walking jokes that never stop! Bully them into suicide their parents deserve it after years of suffering with their worthless kids.

I'm actually quite impressed. They seem to have put a lot of effort into their "costumes".

There's a supercut friends.

Attached: GarrisonParade.jpg (1871x1025, 430K)

You sure are!

OP here, I'm surprised how much attention this is generating. You must be very lonely or unemployed.

Bailing out already huh? Someone’s mad.

>13 posts by this ID

He’s a sandnigger. He’s not a man.

I'm surprised you can count past 10, retard.

>OP here, I must be very lonely or unemployed.
there there now, hopefully you'll get a trump teddy bear to cuddle to make you feel all better.

>What are Memes???
To the normie, memes are comedy and nothing else
To others... Memes are a means of communication.
>A way to speak without words
And right now most of you are aware that YOU ARE PSYCHIC...
>The very thing the enemy fears
YOU are literally 21st Century Spirit Monks waging memetic warfare against the enemy...

youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

THEY will Never be able to understand or read the memes like you do.
>they will never Become like us

>proof of pizzagate
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
>IckeWAVE
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

>God speaks to Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS

Satanist BTFO
Molechians on Suicide watch

Attached: 1531803588241.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Trump basically disgraces America in front of Putin, and I did my best to try to defend this disgrace on twitter, then the VERY NEXT DAY he says its possible Russia did some meddling contradicting everything I defended yesterday. Does anyone else feel betrayed? My enthusiasm for The Donald is slipping day by day. We should start questioning his intelligence on a daily basis.

Nah that’s false. Stop lying

>Why does this make Jow Forums rage?

I like it. It's super kuwaii desu!!! Oh no! Protester look out! Baby Trumpu-kun is hunger! Ahhh!

Attached: 1531514284118.jpg (590x350, 71K)

>He paid 30 grand for a tiny balloon and a troupe of flaming faggots

Raging so harddd grrrrrrr i'm anger, someone stop these big tough anti-fashists with their baloon is stopping our ability to oppress people grrrrrr, if only we could they wouldn't be protesting with that huge ass blimp we could make the fourth reich dammit, we got checkmated here guys...

Attached: 8.jpg (532x500, 41K)

It's coming to the u.s. so all the wusses that wanted the Brits to do something about it can do something themselves.

it doesnt. i think its funny.

Like paint it black so the cops will shoot it?

>bumps own thread 10+ times
>only gets a few dozen replies for the effort
>"OMG IM GETTING SO MUCH ATTENTION"
Have a sage, retard.

Attached: 1531222065279.jpg (316x325, 16K)

Q: What is the difference between an Australian wedding and an Australian funeral?
A: One less drunk at the funeral.

lol its fucking stupid and whoever created it should feel really stupid. but theyre probably so twisted up in their liberal mind filled with horrible anxiety of just existing that all the shame of this thing will wash over them like a warm fart from their transgendered fag boyfriend and theyll just continue living an existence of pure undirected unchanneled agony