This is in Portland

This is in Portland

Pretty powerful stuff folks

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/portland-gallery-puts-graphic-depiction-of-president-trump-being-beheaded-on-public-display/

Attached: DiUZWcNUEAANEH1.jpg (750x734, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/onegrandgallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good thing glass brakes easy

Report the owner to the secret service

A portland patriot needs to smash that window TODAY

Attached: defective-brakes-creck-wreck.jpg (800x533, 77K)

It's already been removed by the artist at the request of the landlord, due to threats

>threats
oy vey, that shitskin illegal threatening his host countries president dindu nuffin

Attached: 456457848.jpg (654x872, 101K)

Still need their windows bricked.

Attached: one grand gallery.jpg (1561x547, 83K)

And lefties call us the extremists.

>and a request from his landlord
So basically this is the real reason but the media wants to portray Trump supporters as violent.

Attached: rfgthrthtrhgrthgtrhg.jpg (1280x720, 494K)

In their minds anything is justifiable when dealing with so-called nazis, racists, and fascists.

Brakes? All you need are sparkplugs to shatter glass. No joke for some weird reason porcelain from the spark plugs will shatter glass.

some incredibly deep works of """art""" 1000x wowwo's for sure

Check this shit out

instagram.com/onegrandgallery/

1st Amendment, cocksucker

>gives birth to a pizza
>disgusting art obsessed with sex

Where have I seen this before?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-20-at-9.32.02-PM.png (799x449, 301K)

>HOW TO GET EASY ATTENTION FOR YOUR SHITTY BUSINESS
or
>HOW TO SCAM YOUR INSURANCE

brb. gonna put some pro kurdistan stickers on a cheap car that i will ensure dearly against vandalism and park it in a turkish area.
Bonus points for having friends that have car repair shops and can fork the repair bills.

This was a stupid example, but you get the shtick. I would, under no circumstances, help the jewish owner, get any kind of attention from this.
It's rather amazing that you have so much free speech in the US. If i'd try that shit with merkels face, i'd be in jail in notime.

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x451, 24K)

Not good enough. The glass is tainted. Needs a birdshot cleansing.

porcelain shatters *tempered* glass you brainlet. Has to do with the properties/hardness of the two materials when they interact.

Edgy

Fuck all the shills ITT advocating property damage. No one here falls for your kike subversion.
Just put up one of Obama across the street.

This is silly. How much longer will this type of shit go on before they finally realize the futulity of it all?

Attached: 1531761750995m.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Why do they hate Trump so much?

Nice. Can someone here on pol make a graphic like this? But obama instead?

Attached: 1531392630176.jpg (680x385, 53K)

It was HER turn

Two subs for 9.11 is a damn good deal

Attached: 1531312361113.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Because propaganda told them to. And they refuse to think for themselves even though they brand themselves as "free thibkers" pic related.

Attached: 1531335373722.jpg (462x318, 22K)

.02 sheckles have been deposited into your account

Attached: qNiw3IJ.jpg (735x551, 95K)

It could literally be treason you nigger hippie

I came here to fap. Not dissapointed. Thx.

Trump basically disgraces America in front of Putin, and I did my best to try to defend this disgrace on twitter, then the VERY NEXT DAY he says its possible Russia did some meddling contradicting everything I defended yesterday. Does anyone else feel betrayed? My enthusiasm for The Donald is slipping day by day. We should start questioning his intelligence on a daily basis.

What is this absolute degenerate filth? Is that from the gallery?

Attached: DUR_DBM_984[1].jpg (510x685, 65K)

Landlord interview on local radio was livid. The entire contents of the gallery was against the lease terms.

WTF I hate Trump now!
I'm a #CruzMissile

Thank you for Correcting the Record™
$.04 has been deposited into your Paypal account

Attached: 1531868432027.jpg (665x651, 66K)

It's to appeal to the pizza crowd.

not for commies

Congrats Poland, you must not be white anymore

all glass within 4 feet of an entrance has to be tempered

Free speech

Imagine if we saw this kind of shit while Obama was in office. The liberal outrage would be huge.

But when liberals do it we defend their freedom of speech. How exactly do they believe they have moral high ground?

>while Obama was in office
yeah exactly, just imagine it was Obama hanging from a tree or something, I'm sure that would go over well

Toucan Zod, follow the shekels, the Jew nose knows where to find them.

Attached: 8989Untitled.png (610x584, 801K)

Just send them a bunch of pizzas

Lol, I don't think anyone understood what you're on about. It's summer, you're probably debating politics with 18-year-olds here.

They should have never got premission to post this vulgar image and text within eyeshot of children walking down the street

WELLLL, I do want to hang niggers and gas kikes.

Lol thats quite childish. They are embarrassing themselves

I did, brakes He was a making a pun of bad grammar.

This thread again? Jordan Mendez, the owner was forced to take it down this afternoon by the building landlord. It is over.

>Beheading the president is freedom of speech fucker
>How dare you call that gay guy a faggot, I should kick your ass
*Snap*

You say that anonymously, to a crowd of like minded people.
When you actually start saying things like that publicly then maybe I'll take you seriously.

Well, you probably aren't an 18 year old newfag either.

I just called and left a wonderful voicemail.

Attached: 29473006_110950086419339_8808349786803370876_n.jpg (450x450, 29K)

This is art?

Sage
Thats boring , your boring everyone

Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences

Isn’t that what you stupid leftist faggots usually say?

the constitution doesnt protect anyone from vigilante justice, retard

Rotors are pretty heavy and would defently break plate glass. I live in Portland and have a few in my back yard from doing my brakes last weekend

he said portland you dope

Looks like a goregrind album cover

A local conservative talk show host talked to the land lord today and he said that the guy violated his lease agreement and got evicted.

Attached: 1531782431366.png (850x616, 762K)

>I want a raise

Classic

Was it Lars Larson?

Is this another one of those galleries Alefatis visits?

Yep, I only heard the highlight before the news, but is was clear he was in violation of his lease terms and had to remove all the shit in the gallery and the shit on the window. He may not be evicted but what is he going to hang in there pictures of kitties.