Pedophiles are re-branding as "MAPs" are you ready for the next big social justice group?

>I’m a Youth Worker, I’m a Paedophile

>The idea of a paedophile working with children is, perhaps understandably, pretty controversial. This is the story of how I realised my attraction, learnt to live with it and why I’m going to keep working with kids.

medium.com/pedophiles-about-pedophilia/im-a-youth-worker-i-m-a-paedophile-44226f6f60c3

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-17 at 5.20.05 PM.png (521x685, 205K)

how are they going to use David Boreanaz!!! BLASPHEMY he likes Buffy and Cordelia !

There is unironically nothing wrong with pedophilia

Kill it

This is never going to work.

You literally need to be raped by a truck. Walk into traffic. Reported

Anti-pedos will be swinging from poles one day soon thanks to progressives. The slippery slope has no bottom.

Except that your daughters and sons will be raped with leftists cheering it on.

why angel though

Hey shill check out this important thread Less than two hours left!

I found a hankerchief (I think it has a MAP that seems pizzarelated) Is it yorus?

You need to be deads

This one is going in the gas chamber

>pedophilia normalization
Literally everyone here with at least one working braincell were telling this will happen, but retards still were screaming it's a conspiracy and it have nothing to do with the same pattern that was used by gays, tranies and others to push their agenda.

Why is a child's sexuality criminalized but not an adult's?

Social Justice < Actual Justice
>they're still trying to get out ahead of Pizzagate
>tried to paint Trump as a pedo
>... backfired when it was obvious that the Clintons are tied to many convicted pedos

>mfw "gender" and "queer rights" activists are all a filthy pile of pedos

Attached: 1531861573891.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>tumblr

HMM FUCKING YAS!

rape is wrong but pedophilia isn't

>These people don't know that they're being put on a list for the first to be hung from the public square when the appropriate time comes

Attached: 1461193367235.jpg (200x200, 59K)

Here's an idea I had for an addition to LGBTQP&? to try to make snowflakes finally go eww - Necrophilia - call it the +N campaign. Add a grey stripe to the pride flag to represent the decaying flesh necrosexuals crave. Claim that necrophiliacs are hurt by segregation- living in neighborhoods/dead in cemeteries. The Ns could complain about being "assigned live at birth" and so on...

Cuz kids are retards
And you can literally destroy their mind
Ruin them for life

ANGEL NOOOOO WHAT ABOUT SPIKE CAN HE SAVE THE FIRM ALONE?

Holy fucking shit pedo genocide when?

Attached: 1531667775278.jpg (750x853, 98K)

So what's the difference between a person who loves to be around kids (your average soccer mom/dad) and a non-offending, anti-contact MAP?

WTF. Kali Yuga strikes again.

he was like 200 years old fucking a high school chick

please don't say that sort of thing :)

Attached: 1232353245345345.jpg (768x433, 99K)

> Minor-Attracted Persons?

Isn't that simply a euphemism for pedophiles?

Attached: WTF.gif (270x222, 1000K)

Ikr

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (350x209, 727K)

I love this shit, all it does is make us look good, and drive a wedge into the left.

Anti-pedos should be swung from poles.

Against sexual abuse but for pedophilia? Which one, you can't have both.

pedocaust when, kill them all, no exceptions

Attached: 1531375896139.png (304x439, 208K)

yes, and everyone who won't fuck a corpse is a racist bigot necrophobe.

Most women orgasm from rape, and rape is many women's sexual fantasy.

David Boreanz gonna be pissed.

sure but you have to find them first.

You might be joking, but bestiality is next and then necrophilia is last. After that, Christ returns with Judgement.

>wanting thought police

yes i want thought police to, among other things, kill all pedos. you take issue with that faggot?

It's ok to be with a teen if you plan on marrying her and having kids with her. It can protect her from degeneracy and will lead to more white children. That's a good thing, but if you don't plan on forming a family then you shouldn't be with her of course.

And the left argues the slippery slope. What do they expect when 75% of gays are recruited from abused children. It all started there. Gay rights and gay parades that included children.

Problem is. They don't see it as ruining them they see it as recruiting. 75% of gays we're abused as children, this is basically how gays reproduce.

this

Correlation =/= Causation
Maybe it's because they are gay that they get abused.

no fucking way in Hell

DOX these people & put them in the hospital THE INSTANT you can find it as well as a method to execute it

these aren't just trannies, or just gay, or just this, or just that. these are fucking PEDOPHILES & they may very well be foolish enough to begin publicly associating themselves as being a (((fucking MAP))). i refuse to put my country's families at risk because these people are fucking consumed by delusional evil.

unacceptable. be the wall of spears, end this shit already & take these fucking MAPs out via dox the moment they flip off their masks.

Just report them to the police. What are they gonna do? Say no?

>inb4 TAP -> truck attracted person

The vampire man from Buffy???