What is your opinion on Jesse Lee Peterson and other “Race Traitors”

Jow Forums how do you feel about Jesse Lee Peterson?
Has he climbed from the depths of the negro hell? Or is just another Jew trick to lull unsuspecting anons into believing that the races can coexist?
Is there room or a use for such people in a future ethno state or will he be left to live amongst the negros in hopes that with time his influence will begin the process of curing their community?
Asking because he’s all over social media promoting white history month lol

>pic related

Attached: 7BBC0327-3365-45FB-83B7-6A05BF4CA946.jpg (1000x812, 160K)

I genuinely laughed what I saw this. This man is a very nice guy.

Lol I’m here to entertain. But I agree he seems like a nice guy.

Thas amazin

DO YOUR PARENTS KNOW YOURE A SHLUT?

maybe it's the way his voice sounds, but he seems brain damaged/ retarded

He muh niggah.

Attached: alex-jones.png (1500x850, 879K)

But he is not a race traitor at all, he is about making blacks, mostly men, working to become responsible, and giving up the blame everyone pill. He is tired of seeing black youth fail because of the true ethic traitors to blacks such, as Jesse Jackson,. I also believe he does not believe in inter ethnic marriages.

Based

AMAZING

When JLP went on The Daily Shoah all of the free advice he gave was dead on the money and if they had actually listened to him and had a good faith dialogue instead of trying to troll him and do D’Marcus Liebowitz bits it could have saved them multiple embarrassments.

He hates sluts so he's okay in my book

Jesse Lee is your ol' school Alabama nigger, that still remembers the days when black in US were reletevly decent and worked hard to get their shit. And he never hesitates to drop some major red pills on the unsuspecting millenial nogs, mainly 'bout them being lazy ass gibmedats ghetto monkeys that don't know shit in their lives and would be long dead if not for the generosity (cuckness) of the white folk. B'side, he's a decent black televangelist.

Attached: 1531019973380.png (233x216, 8K)

he's done sermons on how he is against race mixing, which made me lose a lot respect for him.

you'd think that since he's a pastor he'd know there's no more jew/gentile, slave/free, black/white. There is only who is saved by Jesus Christ and who is not.

But he's still stuck
on surface levelcrap

I like him.

he's questioning the democrat narrative of white people bad, minority good. He's also trying to show black people that when opportunity is avaialbe it's up to you to take it, and it's not going to be easy.

He wants black people to think for themselves and not to be trapped into a political ideology.

He's basically the real life Uncle Ruckus, but he talks like he had a stroke. He's a moron, but he's also hilarious.

Attached: uncle-ruckus.jpg (628x356, 56K)

He has a cleft palate/lip, which messes with his speaking. The speech impediment actually makes him really disarming and endearing though, which is why he can say and ask the things he does without getting the over the top rate one would usually expect.

I don’t think he is either, but he is treated that way by a lot of people in the black community.

i like him, have enjoyed watching his interviews

What did he tell them?