What would happen if Latin America came together? Would it work?

Attached: americalatina.png (640x640, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDvPMlFshCs
youtube.com/watch?v=s7Sm1pvKvoU
youtube.com/watch?v=KJzBxJ8ExRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, everything above Chile/Argentina is a lawless hellhole.

Like pic related? Is it really that bad?

Attached: 1513107569409.jpg (1024x512, 111K)

They're already together. put a muslim anywhere on that continent and see how long he lasts.

Also they use fake names and it's super frustrating to do business because nobody answers calls and even when they do they fuck around and say "Jose no here" when Jose is fucking 4 inches away from the reciever!

There's a reason it's a shithole, but hey, it's a culturally homogenous shithole and that counts for something, right?

The better question is: Who actually gives a shit about spic-land?

Chicano, please

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Actually is not that complex, even in our worst moments we were fairly united, we are not europe.

As I understand it, there are a few good spots in Brazil. Southern Brazil.

It'll never work
These places have been tainted by the white. As long as their influence is around there will always be agitation of some sort.
They mixed in with the populace so the water has been contaminated

>another latam thread made by sharts

Common, we are peaceful developed and friendly.

Attached: peru 58434_1.jpg (800x761, 150K)

liceano

Sadly yeah. Some places are getting better, like Colombia. But some like Venezuela are getting way worse. Brazil seems to be stuck in the same circle down the drain but never falling in it. Perú could be comparable to the southern tip in 20-30 years if it plays its cards right. Bolivia will need at least 50. Ecuador is pretty much a non-country and its future depends on the rest of the Region. Same with Paraguay. Nobody knows what a Suriname or a Guayana is, some kind of sweet maybe?

No.They are subhuman, thus too stupid to do anything

"La patria grande" and all that commie bullshit is dead, gladly. The continent has clear regions that very distinct from each other. I'd say that Southern Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile are one part. Then Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay. Then Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela. Then the rest of Brazil.
From central America upwards idgaf

>I have been discovered.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDvPMlFshCs

First we would have to kill everyone who speaks spanish.
And the niggers

Realistic solutions please.

Guess we have to get the niggers to kill everyone who speaks spanish then send then to the USA to be kangz.

Spanish is superior to Portuguese. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: você não pode

>Caring about the opinions of a boludo.

UMA

what do we have to do with you

spanish is ugly as fuck

no u

Your leaf dropped, my canuckistan friend.

Attached: depositphotos_114622330-stock-photo-maple-leaf-isolated-red.jpg (1023x978, 68K)

>Would it work?
nobody in latin america works, op

Attached: CPdJ0SBVEAApQy8.jpg (419x501, 27K)

As a neutral observer, Portuguese sounds way uglier. I was surprized when I met the first Brazilian and asked him where he's from. He answered ''Bwaziu'' or something.

I could see an economic/military/cultural union of the Southern Cone (Chile-Argentina-Uruguay) unironically functioning.

Attached: region1.jpg (250x400, 70K)

No he really just forgot this

Attached: 250px-Escudo_nacional_del_Perú.svg.png (250x286, 59K)

Then you can take the Malvinas from the eternal Anglo.

I agree that Spanish isn't one of the most beautiful languages in the world, but it is far better than Portuguese.

>A fucking llama some coke and a shell.

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_the_Empire_of_Brazil.svg.png (2000x2452, 1.91M)

no

Someday, my friend, someday.

Attached: Argentine-sublieutenant-Marcelo-Llambías-Falklands-War-1982.jpg (622x720, 117K)

everything below Mexico is commie as hell... they want gibs as much as niggers

Probably sooner than you'd think, Britain will collapse any day now. They can't do anything right. Once they become the Caliphate of al-Britani and we take the nukes back you can have the Malvinas.

Came together???
youtube.com/watch?v=s7Sm1pvKvoU

>BELOW
Juan please, you all vote for whoever offers the most gibs in the US.

the spanish language is unable to produce something that doesnt sound angry or fast. I studied it, worked as waiter for argentinians and have a cousin that lived in Spain. Sorry but your language cant produce something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=KJzBxJ8ExRk

the r in brazil has an ɾ phonetic, and the l sounds like 'itaLian' so the guy probably wasnt brazilian. Or he was from the north east, they speak ugly as sin

Las Malvinas son Britanicos
Have some self-reflection. You just elected a man who ran on free stuff.

Attached: God save the Falklands.png (1633x673, 330K)

>Brazil seems to be stuck in the same circle down the drain but never falling in it.
Perfect description my fellow white friend

If you think we are gib leeches... wait to see when you guys annex south america...

Why would we annex them? We can just have El CIA put in leaders who do what we want. It will be glorious, Juan, comrade Obrador will build a wall on both sides of Mexico.

>wait to see when you guys annex south america
>USA
Nigga they are drowning in debt, there's a higher chance of china and saudi arabia buying half their states than they coming down here.
I would be unironically more concerned with your narcos deciding to make a country down here than with the citizens of burgerstan.

well gabachofag, that didn't work as well... look at how much they hate you that every presidente they have always blames it on you gringos.

British people choose to stay under British sovereignty, imagine my shock. I remember when that happened, everybody here already knew what the result where going to be.

>implying China can even collect debts if they wanted to, and furthermore that they don't need US debt to devalue their currency to make Chinese exports favorable
>implying Saudi Arabia will exist when the US pulls out of the Persian Gulf and won't be destroyed by Iran

Indios always blame gringos for everything. It is their nature.

*how the results were going to be.

>Chinese worst than narcos

I don't know mr. caipirinha.... you guys really like it rough.

ugggh...south america are not indios, they are fucking negros mixed up.... the indios we have in Mexico don't give a shit about your country or my country.

>kill all brazilians
I do understand how that would make the place better, but I don't see how that would help you. You are just self-sacrificial?

>meme flags

He actually was from Salvador, so I guess you're right.

Go home, General Bolivar. You're drunk.

You are literally brazil, how much more of a meme hellhole you want to be?

Brazil is a nigger country
you're a fucking nignog

Checked.

It's true

Attached: 1446933933663.png (427x443, 152K)

This are the states who contribute to the federal budget because whites live here.

Attached: O-SUL-É-MEU-PAÍS.jpg (700x433, 21K)

Rio Grande do Sul, Come back home.

>cultural union
lol

Ah yes. We would grow fast with the monarchy. Democracy doesn't work with diversity.

Attached: 1531831465242.jpg (680x278, 71K)

I mean, It would be cool, It wouldn't work.

The only trouble the bongs had with argentinian navy was that the missiles were going straight trough the ships without exploding because of how thin the armor was. Bongs learned something new fighting third world shitstains.

But we start working together and assist the separatist movement, Argentina will have a great friend.

Attached: 1530911084673.jpg (4500x4334, 907K)

Attached: 1531520519337.png (1000x1000, 864K)

No. They all think they’re white and will point at their neighboring country and call them “brown”

A Mexican would pay $100 so that a Salvadorean loses $40 and vice versa.
The worse Hispanics come from Mexico and Central America.

I just wish Rio Grande Do Sul was Uruguay again.

Be like what Op, like the EU? so the jews come in mass to control everything?.

I am fucking ok with my country like is right now.

Attached: 30086203_354379758415947_4872678845859233792_n.jpg (1080x810, 131K)

I would say more like the United States, with fewer Jews.

It's the most armed state because of Uruguay. You guys have friends in Brazil.

Also, nice combo of trip and dub. Checked.

Attached: 1530812295558.png (635x673, 714K)

Thanks BRother.

Urnotgay

Attached: 1531517297278.jpg (741x719, 139K)

Not all of it, but I could see a few big states working fine
>Mexico
>Central American Federation
>Gran Colombia (Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia)
>Argentina + Uragay
>Brazil

No. They hate each other.
Colombians hate Argentianians, Mexicans hate Colombians, etc.

On a side note, spics aren't niggers.
Spain was a once a super power, & most of Latin America gets its roots from Spain. If gooks can bring themselves out of the 3rd world shithole, then so can spics

I'm of Colombian decent. Been to Colombia 6 times. Yes, it's that bad.

spics

you guys do, just look at how many threads about us you make per day

yes

Geopolitics would change in a way the world hasn't seen since USA came to power.
But obviously, why would they let new players in? bad tactics. It's better for them if LATAM stays as resources colonies.

Attached: portuguese vs spanish.png (321x590, 22K)

Our hate of the jew has save us until now

Attached: too low.png (1341x609, 77K)