Says "nigger" during conference call

>says "nigger" during conference call
>everybody gets butthurt
What a bunch of babies...

Attached: 443223B9-FB9F-4F24-A9EA-D89C47368421.jpg (960x640, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/blakemontgomery/papa-johns-founder-regrets-resignation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh man is this true? I need to know.

/ourpizza/

Should have doubled down and said in the context that he was using it in, it's fine, and he thinks that only certain races being allowed to use certain words is what's racist.

What if we spread a rumor that Joe Scarborough said "nigger" during a private meeting. Will he get fired too?

Attached: 1481740848835.png (635x543, 301K)

That wouldn't be doubling down though. Doubling down would be-- "You have a problem with what I said? You some kind of kike faggot, nigger bitch?"

Which is exactly what he should have done.

My nigger

Attached: IMG_8150.png (960x720, 744K)

Ordered some papajohns today but that shit makes me bloated. Don't order their pizza bros

Attached: 1531372571231.jpg (800x669, 286K)

>See what we gotta do is make a fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda pizza. The niggers will love it!!
>guise???

buzzfeed.com/blakemontgomery/papa-johns-founder-regrets-resignation

What a loser. Too bad.

So proud to have a based boss. Hail Papa Johns!

Does anyone have the exact quote?

kek this

/OurCEO/

This is now a nigger guy thread, I'll start

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1440x1080, 69K)

He should have said "fuck all of you" and just stayed. Or give his shares to a somali warlord or something.
Now they are just going to be another virtue signaling business that I have to ignore.

>founder has to leave his own company because of something that was said in private
I guess I won't be eating from them anymore, what a bunch of butthurt cry babies

Schnatter was asked how he would distance himself from racist groups online. He responded by downplaying the significance of his NFL statement. “Colonel Sanders called blacks niggers,” Schnatter said, before complaining that Sanders never faced public backlash.

then the PR firm tried to extort him

Bullied out of his job by the press and his own company. Feel bad for the guy. He also said he was being extorted by someone about this too

Was probably trying to hold onto his life but he said a no no word

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The only real way a person should react is to say fuck off and refused to answer anything they have to say. Ignoring them is the most effective weapon.

So he said someone said nigger.
He quoted someone and it ruined his life.
The ride never ends

Attached: E92D15AA-B7D7-40C7-BB24-BAAF0A027B56.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)